Project: group-funding proof-of-concept of Tesla's quantum energy generator

Dick Silk

Sep 26, 2015, 2:49:39 PM9/26/15
TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN:

The design concept of the Tesla quantum "free energy" generator has clearly been proven via numerous Youtube videos posted by hobbyists and engineers.

This proposal is to gather the interest of enough qualified people in order to create a large-scale working model that will be sufficient to power a small city, or at least a significant portion of a large city's power needs, utilizing existing electric grid infrastructure.

Subsequent goals will be the construction of a factory that can produce mass produced, home-sized generators, thus liberating homes (and vehicles!) across America, and indeed, across the world, from "the grid" of networked power and energy distribution companies.

Interested parties, please respond.

Sincerely,

RC Silk.

Dick Silk

Jan 5, 2016, 2:50:35 PM1/5/16
You can contribute to this goal of providing "free" electricity to the world at this link:

https://www.gofundme.com/tesla-power

Richard Silk

Feb 24, 2017, 4:21:14 PM2/24/17
not a lot of activity on this plan :(

Libtard

Feb 24, 2017, 6:32:02 PM2/24/17
On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 13:21:13 -0800, Richard Silk wrote:

> not a lot of activity on this plan :(

They had quantum physics in Tesla's day?

Richard Silk

Mar 1, 2017, 11:34:54 PM3/1/17
It is my understanding that the resonance generator functions on quantum principles. The vision I would like to bring to fruition involves gathering experts who know far more about Tesla's principles and inventions than I do. What my part would be involves organizing people and ideas into a coherent corporation and chairing the direction of the resulting brainstorming.

Richard Silk

Sep 20, 2018, 2:21:14 PM9/20/18
It would appear this project is shelved for a later era.

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Oct 1, 2018, 12:45:03 PM10/1/18
On 9/21/2018 2:21 AM, Richard Silk wrote:
> It would appear this project is shelved for a later era.

Wireless energy transfer? Take a look at Gundam X! :)

Satellite Cannon [1080p HD]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXyk_9YuRMs

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):

Richard Silk

Oct 1, 2018, 2:06:15 PM10/1/18
On Monday, October 1, 2018 at 11:45:03 AM UTC-5, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
> On 9/21/2018 2:21 AM, Richard Silk wrote:
> > It would appear this project is shelved for a later era.
> >

> Wireless energy transfer? Take a look at Gundam X! :)
>
> Satellite Cannon [1080p HD]
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXyk_9YuRMs

LOL! Some time ago, it occurred to me that at least one of Tesla's inventions could be perfected to the point that it would provide electricity network wide at a potentially significant cost savings.

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Oct 1, 2018, 2:22:16 PM10/1/18
On 10/2/2018 2:06 AM, Richard Silk wrote:

> LOL! Some time ago, it occurred to me that at least one of Tesla's inventions could be perfected to the point that it would provide electricity network wide at a potentially significant cost savings.

I read that the closest thing to Tesla's wireless energy transfer system
(and "death particle beam"?) should be laser. They are still far from
what Mr. Tesla wanna make, I suspect.

In space travel, there is something called laser propulsion (laser sail?).

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Oct 2, 2018, 10:45:01 AM10/2/18
On 10/2/2018 2:06 AM, Richard Silk wrote:
One more anime video about wireless energy tranfer, called "Deuterion
Beam Energy Transfer System".... :)

117 ZGMF-X56S Impulse Gundam (1)
(from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny)
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B33OvWdeXfg>

Richard Silk

Oct 2, 2018, 3:20:06 PM10/2/18
On Monday, October 1, 2018 at 1:22:16 PM UTC-5, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:

> I read that the closest thing to Tesla's wireless energy transfer system
> (and "death particle beam"?) should be laser. They are still far from
> what Mr. Tesla wanna make, I suspect.
>
> In space travel, there is something called laser propulsion (laser sail?). One more anime video about wireless energy tranfer, called "Deuterion
Beam Energy Transfer System".... :)

Laser / solar technology is the principle of using the inertia of photons pushing / striking against an object.

Tesla was more about understanding there's a naturally occurring positively charged field as well as a ground in nature, and harnessing that differential is all that's required to pull energy / electricity out of "thin air," so to speak.

If anime is what you seek:
https://youtu.be/YeeRgiT_Edo

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Oct 3, 2018, 8:27:23 AM10/3/18
On 10/3/2018 3:20 AM, Richard Silk wrote:

> Laser / solar technology is the principle of using the inertia of photons pushing / striking against an object.
>
> Tesla was more about understanding there's a naturally occurring positively charged field as well as a ground in nature, and harnessing that differential is all that's required to pull energy / electricity out of "thin air," so to speak.
>
> If anime is what you seek:
> https://youtu.be/YeeRgiT_Edo

To put it simply, a reversed lightning system? :)

Thank you for pointing that difference!

Richard Silk

Oct 3, 2018, 7:17:49 PM10/3/18
On Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 7:27:23 AM UTC-5, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
> On 10/3/2018 3:20 AM, Richard Silk wrote:
> >
> > Laser / solar technology is the principle of using the inertia of photons pushing / striking against an object.
> >
> > Tesla was more about understanding there's a naturally occurring positively charged field as well as a ground in nature, and harnessing that differential is all that's required to pull energy / electricity out of "thin air," so to speak.
> >
> > If anime is what you seek:
> > https://youtu.be/YeeRgiT_Edo
> >

> To put it simply, a reversed lightning system? :)
>
> Thank you for pointing that difference!

Hmmm... reversed lighting... eeeehhhh... more along these lines:

Tesla was working on harvesting *energy* based on natural differentials between charged particles and the ground. The energy *harvested* *could be used* by translating it *into* laser power, and laser power *could be used* to power solar sails.

Basically, it's harvesting energy from Nature (which consists largely of inertial energy) then focusing that energy into a form of focused, directed thrust (inertial energy.)

Once more, it's the "redirection of focused inertial energy from one source into another" (when directing lasers against solar sails to power rockets / satellites / probes.)

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Oct 3, 2018, 10:06:06 PM10/3/18
On 10/4/2018 7:17 AM, Richard Silk wrote:

> Hmmm... reversed lighting... eeeehhhh... more along these lines:
>
> Tesla was working on harvesting *energy* based on natural differentials between charged particles and the ground. The energy *harvested* *could be used* by translating it *into* laser power, and laser power *could be used* to power solar sails.
>
> Basically, it's harvesting energy from Nature (which consists largely of inertial energy) then focusing that energy into a form of focused, directed thrust (inertial energy.)
>
> Once more, it's the "redirection of focused inertial energy from one source into another" (when directing lasers against solar sails to power rockets / satellites / probes.)

I think you were talking about magic elements... water, fire, wind...
sort of things. :)

Richard Silk

Oct 4, 2018, 11:28:41 AM10/4/18
On Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 9:06:06 PM UTC-5, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:

> I think you were talking about magic elements... water, fire, wind...
> sort of things. :)

Those are not excluded :)

Basically, the Earth is a great big magnetic marble. Other planets are marbles, but some are gaseous in nature while ours has a harder crust on the outside. (The dynamics of gasses at astronomical pressures due to gravity is another issue.)

However, the core of our planet gives us a magnetic "shield" (the magnetosphere) which repels most of the sun's more dangerous energy rays.

It's my understanding (although I may be *entirely* wrong) that Tesla was working on creating electrical circuits between the Earth and the sky. Fire and rain may be involved, but I'm thinking he was working on using the Earth's natural energy field as the power source, rather than building a generator with moving parts. Sure, he made those, but the challenge was to just *pull* it out of the air, so to speak.

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Oct 4, 2018, 12:02:35 PM10/4/18
On 10/4/2018 11:28 PM, Richard Silk wrote:

> It's my understanding (although I may be *entirely* wrong) that Tesla was working on creating electrical circuits between the Earth and the sky. Fire and rain may be involved, but I'm thinking he was working on using the Earth's natural energy field as the power source, rather than building a generator with moving parts. Sure, he made those, but the challenge was to just *pull* it out of the air, so to speak.

Something like a solar flare? But it's not electrical, and definitely
not very controllable.

Richard Silk

Oct 4, 2018, 12:21:43 PM10/4/18
On Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 11:02:35 AM UTC-5, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:

> Something like a solar flare? But it's not electrical, and definitely
> not very controllable.

Nothing survives a direct hit from a solar flare, although *weaker* ones have bounced off the Earth's magnetosphere over the past few billion years. The last major solar flare hit in 1859, but fortunately that was during our pre-electrical age, so not a lot of damage was experienced by the masses. A lesser flare hit back in February 2011, and messed around with the GPS systems on airliners and radio communications. On September 6, 2017, the sun unleashed two monster solar flares, the second of which was the most powerful we’ve seen in more than a decade. The burst of radiation was so intense, it caused high-frequency radio blackouts across the daytime side of Earth that lasted for about an hour. (Thanks, Google, for the assist!) :)

Tesla, on the other hand, was more into the magnetosphere of the Earth itself: Imagine clouds building up to the point of discharging lightning into the Earth. The particles within clouds bump around together building up tremendous positively charged static potentials, until it's enough to create an arc directly to Earth. THAT is what Tesla was onto and into. As I understand it. I'm in no way an expert on Tesla -- just a fan. √

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Oct 4, 2018, 12:27:56 PM10/4/18
On 10/5/2018 12:21 AM, Richard Silk wrote:

> Tesla, on the other hand, was more into the magnetosphere of the Earth itself: Imagine clouds building up to the point of discharging lightning into the Earth. The particles within clouds bump around together building up tremendous positively charged static potentials, until it's enough to create an arc directly to Earth. THAT is what Tesla was onto and into. As I understand it. I'm in no way an expert on Tesla -- just a fan. √

Something like those electric arcs seen in static electricity experiment?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrostatic_discharge

Sorry, I didn't keep in touch of physics for a long time and forgot most
of them.... :)

But how could you control its direction of travel? You cannot just use
potential difference.

Richard Silk

Oct 6, 2018, 11:52:36 AM10/6/18
On Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 11:27:56 AM UTC-5, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:

> Something like those electric arcs seen in static electricity experiment?

Yes, but those Tesla coils are using standard, electrical generators to produce static electricity. As long as a human forms the POSITIVE node of those arcs, there's no problem. It's being the GROUND point of an arc where one gets fried.

That's *using* the electricity being produced. Tesla was working on how to *harvest* the electricity to *begin* with: Stick something here, put something there, and *presto!* one has a differential from which to form a current (like powering a radio from a potato or a lemon.) You can actually power your smart phone with your own body, a paper clip, and a quarter (well, maybe an older, simple feature phone, these days.)

> But how could you control its direction of travel? You cannot just use
> potential difference.

There are Tesla cages where one stands inside the cage and watches the arc dissipate in front of one's nose as it hits the cage. So yes, the direction *can* be manipulated. However, it's rumored that the Tunguska blast *might* have been a Tesla experiment gone wrong. It's far more likely it was a fireball / meteor that blew up in the atmosphere, but it's an interesting thought, regardless.

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Oct 6, 2018, 12:08:00 PM10/6/18
On 10/6/2018 11:52 PM, Richard Silk wrote:

> That's *using* the electricity being produced. Tesla was working on how to *harvest* the electricity to *begin* with: Stick something here, put something there, and *presto!* one has a differential from which to form a current (like powering a radio from a potato or a lemon.) You can actually power your smart phone with your own body, a paper clip, and a quarter (well, maybe an older, simple feature phone, these days.)

It's called magic? A curse? A spell? A magical circle or seal? ;)

> There are Tesla cages where one stands inside the cage and watches the arc dissipate in front of one's nose as it hits the cage. So yes, the direction *can* be manipulated. However, it's rumored that the Tunguska blast *might* have been a Tesla experiment gone wrong. It's far more likely it was a fireball / meteor that blew up in the atmosphere, but it's an interesting thought, regardless.

SO it's not 100% wireless after all. You have to use a invisible fishing
line to guide the energy? :)

Richard Silk

Oct 6, 2018, 12:37:15 PM10/6/18
On Saturday, October 6, 2018 at 11:08:00 AM UTC-5, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
> On 10/6/2018 11:52 PM, Richard Silk wrote:
> >
> > That's *using* the electricity being produced. Tesla was working on how to *harvest* the electricity to *begin* with: Stick something here, put something there, and *presto!* one has a differential from which to form a current (like powering a radio from a potato or a lemon.) You can actually power your smart phone with your own body, a paper clip, and a quarter (well, maybe an older, simple feature phone, these days.)
> >

> It's called magic? A curse? A spell? A magical circle or seal? ;)

Um, no. It's called an electrical differential. Think of holding an 8 pound bowling ball, ready to let go and drop it. Before you drop it, that's "potential energy" in your hands: The ball has 8 lbs of potential inertia, ready to fall at the speed of 32'/sec². (Google will give it to you in meters per second squared, but still.) I'm not going to get into physics equations to tell you how much energy is released by dropping the ball from any given height, but feel free to start working the equations on your own if you like. The IDEA is that the energy of a suspended object relative to Earth has *potential* energy that can be released. The static charge that builds up in rain clouds reaches a *potential* with respect to the electrical (ground) status of the Earth. When that potential gets so high that it can overcome the resistance of the air (between the cloud and the Earth) we see lightning. (ZAP!!!) Nothing magical about it. In the quarter and paper clip wired to a cell phone, a person has to hold the quarter. The differential exists between the battery / phone system and the human body, which is a bit more complicated than I care to explain here, but it's (again) like using a lemon to power a radio.

> SO it's not 100% wireless after all. You have to use a invisible fishing
> line to guide the energy? :)

The "invisible fishing line to guide the energy" is also known as "the path of least resistance." Water always flows downhill because the gravity at the center of the Earth is pulling it toward the center of the Earth. Water trickling along the surface of the Earth (from a mild runoff after a rainstorm to a creek to a river) ALWAYS follows the "path of least resistance" without ever having to use a wire to guide it.

In programming, it can be charted like an if/then loop:

START:
If "THIS DIRECTION is easier?" = "yes" then "go THIS DIRECTION" ELSE go to START.
GO THIS DIRECTION: OK, *now* go to START.

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Oct 7, 2018, 12:17:55 PM10/7/18

I still think Mr. Tesla was trying to create a magic wand using science
and technology! :)

Richard Silk

Oct 7, 2018, 1:51:15 PM10/7/18
On Sunday, October 7, 2018 at 11:17:55 AM UTC-5, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
> I still think Mr. Tesla was trying to create a magic wand using science
> and technology! :)

Ha! OK. Just remember: every man is magic in his own mind. Life is simply the process of bringing one's magic into reality, preferably to share with others in at least *some* capacity.

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Oct 8, 2018, 10:00:34 AM10/8/18
If and only if 0 is also magic (no magic)...

I did notice that the appearance of the big Tesla Coil really looks like
the magic wand of Harry Potter, with both resembling a penis. :)

Richard Silk

Oct 8, 2018, 1:12:56 PM10/8/18
On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 9:00:34 AM UTC-5, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
> If and only if 0 is also magic (no magic)...
>
> I did notice that the appearance of the big Tesla Coil really looks like
> the magic wand of Harry Potter, with both resembling a penis. :)

It's the phallic symbol that is at the core of EVERY magic wand. Women controlling their own wands, and men showing off their power as well.

In the binary analogy, male=1 (XY=01) and female=0 (XX=00.) The most important point to remember in this regard is that men are BOTH 0 AND 1. Now, logically, 0 AND 1=0, *however* in the world of black and white, 0 AND 1=gray, and it's the world of grayness in which we all must learn to work together.

Richard Silk

Oct 8, 2018, 1:15:40 PM10/8/18
On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 12:12:56 PM UTC-5, Richard Silk wrote:
> It's the phallic symbol that is at the core of EVERY magic wand. Women controlling their own wands, and men showing off their power as well.

I meant to include the fact that it's the Jewish Star of David that merges the male (arched triangle) symbol *with* the female (chalice-shaped, cervical triangle) symbol in order to represent the understanding of the true nature of God.