FBI releases long held Nikola Tesla documents

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Sep 29, 2018, 1:40:36 PM9/29/18
FBI releases long held Nikola Tesla documents
Full story: <https://www.thevintagenews.com/2018/06/27/nikola-tesla-fbi/>

.... more ....

As Tesla had been granted US citizenship, some would argue he should
have been treated like a national treasure.

Instead, the office of Alien Property Control was sent in to
unceremoniously squirrel away his belongings.

Why did they descend on hearing of his demise? The answer lies in that
thorniest of topics, homeland security.

.... more ...

Though they officially denied it, authorities were concerned about an
invention of Tesla’s with destructive potential: a particle beam, or to
give it its less flattering title, “death ray.” There were also reports
of a Tesla brand torpedo.

.... more ...

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):

Richard Silk

Sep 29, 2018, 3:24:08 PM9/29/18
I wonder who all profited (if anything) from his work while it was "hidden" from the public? I'm also wondering if a FOIA petition could've dug this out sooner?

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Oct 2, 2018, 10:41:48 AM10/2/18
On 9/30/2018 3:24 AM, Richard Silk wrote:
> I wonder who all profited (if anything) from his work while it was "hidden" from the public? I'm also wondering if a FOIA petition could've dug this out sooner?

There was no news regarding the feasibility Tesla's later "inventions".
Those inventions might be nothing but thin air! It would be a
humiliation to FBI for believing and hiding thin air?

Richard Silk

Oct 2, 2018, 3:13:28 PM10/2/18
On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 9:41:48 AM UTC-5, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:

> There was no news regarding the feasibility Tesla's later "inventions".
> Those inventions might be nothing but thin air! It would be a
> humiliation to FBI for believing and hiding thin air?

OR -- if they edited the originals so that what is released is nonsense in order to mislead the public??

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Oct 3, 2018, 8:26:11 AM10/3/18
Then we as civilians can never find out the secrets and hence truth. The
truth is out there.... :)