Condolences to Neil Gaiman

Steve #92525

May 12, 2013, 11:40:52 AM5/12/13
The Doctor Who production team really hacked his baby up to death this week.
I know at least four scenes were cut from Nightmares in Silver which caused
one of them to be tacked on to last week's. This was supposed to be the
episode to make the Cybermen more scary and he did everything he could but
the producers dropped the ball. Wouldn't blame him if he didn't want his
name associated with this show anymore. :-(

--
Steven J. MacInbaney
Professional mime assassin.

Agamemnon

May 12, 2013, 12:00:41 PM5/12/13

"Steve #92525" <new...@mindeless.com> wrote in message
> The Doctor Who production team really hacked his baby up to death this
> week. I know at least four scenes were cut from Nightmares in Silver which
> caused one of them to be tacked on to last week's. This was supposed to
> be the

I suspected as much and pointed it out as a theory last week. The writers
are obviously being told to write for 90 minutes and their scripts are being
mutilated by the incompetent script editors.

> episode to make the Cybermen more scary and he did everything he could but
> the producers dropped the ball. Wouldn't blame him if he didn't want his
> name associated with this show anymore. :-(

The problem with the Cybermen being scary is the Cybermen. They all look gay
(choose any meaning you like) and plasticy and need a complete redesign. The
old design with the flight suits was much better and then need to go back to
that and recolour it combat green not shiny silver. What ever happened to
camouflage?

Adam H. Kerman

May 12, 2013, 5:33:08 PM5/12/13
Steve #92525 <new...@mindeless.com> wrote:

>The Doctor Who production team really hacked his baby up to death this week.
>I know at least four scenes were cut from Nightmares in Silver which caused
>one of them to be tacked on to last week's. This was supposed to be the
>episode to make the Cybermen more scary and he did everything he could but
>the producers dropped the ball. Wouldn't blame him if he didn't want his
>name associated with this show anymore. :-(

I didn't like the Borg crap, or the ripoff of Iron Man's power cell.

The Doctor

May 12, 2013, 5:33:24 PM5/12/13
Neil to replace Moffat if you like.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism

The Doctor

May 12, 2013, 5:35:00 PM5/12/13
Both Skinner and Moffat have to take responsibility!