God, I cant wait for the summer movie season to start.....

Jay Dub

Mar 17, 2003, 12:34:09 AM3/17/03
cuz any time that Bringing Down the House leads in the Box Office for two
weeks, something is seriously wrong.

--

"You don't climb trees? You're missing out."
--Michael Jackson

Kevin Walsh

Mar 16, 2003, 11:52:38 PM3/16/03
"Jay Dub" <JayD...@nb.com> wrote in news:b53juf$24h6gv$1@ID-
132703.news.dfncis.de:

> cuz any time that Bringing Down the House leads in the Box Office for two
> weeks, something is seriously wrong.

Id agree, only theres NOTHING I really care about (maybe Hulk) until Return
of the King. Its gonna be a DVD summer for me.

--
"don't be a henchman!
stand on your laurels

http://ma_jr.tripod.com

Matt

Mar 17, 2003, 8:32:30 PM3/17/03
"Kevin Walsh" <latchkey...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> "Jay Dub" <JayD...@nb.com> wrote in news:b53juf$24h6gv$1@ID-
> 132703.news.dfncis.de:
>
> > cuz any time that Bringing Down the House leads in the Box Office for
two
> > weeks, something is seriously wrong.
> >

> Id agree, only theres NOTHING I really care about (maybe Hulk) until
Return
> of the King. Its gonna be a DVD summer for me.

Matrix Reloaded in May. Intollerable Cruelty.. sometime soon I think. Hulk
in June.. and I might check out The Core and Master and Commander. Can't
think of anything else until Kill Bill in October or so. Oh yeah.. and
Dreamcatcher comes out next week I think. Looks pretty cool. And Willard
looks like it might be good.

Brian

Mar 17, 2003, 9:31:07 PM3/17/03

"Jay Dub" <JayD...@nb.com> wrote in message

> cuz any time that Bringing Down the House leads in the Box Office for two
> weeks, something is seriously wrong.

You be trippin' Dub.

Kevin Walsh

Mar 17, 2003, 11:23:33 PM3/17/03
"Matt" <a...@a.net> wrote in

> Matrix Reloaded in May. Intollerable Cruelty.. sometime soon I think.
> Hulk in June.. and I might check out The Core and Master and
> Commander. Can't think of anything else until Kill Bill in October or
> so. Oh yeah.. and Dreamcatcher comes out next week I think. Looks
> pretty cool. And Willard looks like it might be good.

I think I may go see Willard, its gotten some good reviews, and the
original was pretty cool. But still, nothing I really look forward to,
just things Ill probably see while Im at the mall for the hell of it.

angel.w...@gmail.com

May 28, 2013, 2:16:16 PM5/28/13
Three teenage friends, in the ultimate act of independence, decide to spend their summer building a house in the woods and living off the land.

Debut feature director Jordan Vogt-Roberts’ Kings of Summer (née Toy’s House) is a coming of age story of 2 best friends who decide to build a house in the woods to escape their families and their enigmatic friend Biaggio who accompanies them.

The three kids give great performances and all seem so natural in their characters; Moises Arias is exceptionally funny as the oddball Biaggio. I caught the third ever showing at Sundance London followed by a director’s Q&A and he remarked that many moments are just the kid’s messing around and sometimes unaware they are being filmed. The montage scene of the kids playing in the woods and banging on the pipe that opens the film was filmed all in one day with just the kids, the D.P and director and is so naturally the sort of nonsense a group of teenagers would get up to. a

http://uwatchthekingsofsummeronline4.tumblr.com/
http://thekingsofsummerur4.tumblr.com/
http://watch-the-kings-of-summer-4.tumblr.com/
http://4-the-kings-of-summer.tumblr.com/