Married-But-Flirting Chat Log!

Master Joe

Apr 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/21/99

Tom Stone

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
thats was a piss! huh uh uh huh.....whore....

Valerie Hall

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99
Hey Joe... didn't you notice that the people in that room didn't like
you there? I don't understand your inability to understand that you are
pissing people off and that it's wrong. Online flirting is hardly
tantamount to cheating.

I've looked at your posts before and I am trying to look at them in the
most favorable light but I can no longer ignore them... First, you
troll a rape group which is absolutely unconscionable. Then you hassle
people who are just trying to have a little fun. No one's cheating on
anybody; it's words on a screen. Many of these women's husbands are
probably in the room with them enjoying the entire thing as a lark.
I've flirted online before, and my boyfriend knows damn well that I love
him and him alone. I think you're missing the point.

I'm not trying to piss you off, but your comments seem very wrong and
unreasonable and intolerant to me, and I just wanted to express my
opinion. Your posts seem to exist for the simple reason to insult
people and I guess I just don't understand that.

Valerie Hall

Jonathan Seda

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
Topic: The Few! The Proud! The Psychotic!
2 people in this room
KREMIS: ??? I got a saturn baby!!! Yeah!!!! Now I can play good RPG's!!!
YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!!??? I got a saturn baby!!! Yeah!!!! Now I can
play good RPG's!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!!??? I got a saturn baby!!!
Yeah!!!! Now I can play good RPG's!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!!??? I
got a saturn baby!!! Yeah!!!! Now I can play good RPG's!!! YEAH!!!!
YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!!
Notice: Need help chatting? Have a tech question and don't know where to
turn? Join #HelpDesk now, where trained Talk City staff are waiting to
assist you!
KREMIS: you see bastards??? I love my games but am too cheap so I must
sell em ( just the shitty ones, no RPG's !!!
KREMIS: You FAG!!! WTF is your problem??
KREMIS: No!!! I will not!!!
KREMIS: Damnit bastard!!!
KREMIS: God muthafuckin bitch
KREMIS: I told you one time, ill tell ya again...no games FS!
KREMIS: ??? I got a saturn baby!!! Yeah!!!! Now I can play good RPG's!!!
YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!!??? I got a saturn baby!!! Yeah!!!! Now I can
play good RPG's!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!!??? I got a saturn baby!!!
Yeah!!!! Now I can play good RPG's!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!!??? I
got a saturn baby!!! Yeah!!!! Now I can play good RPG's!!! YEAH!!!!
YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!!??? I got a saturn baby!!! Yeah!!!! Now I can play good
RPG's!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!!
KREMIS: Vid where the fuck are ya when I need you????
KREMIS: GAMRJ!!!!!
KREMIS: VID!!!!"
KREMIS: Three cheers for the bastard!!!
KREMIS: ??? I got a saturn baby!!! Yeah!!!! Now I can play good RPG's!!!
YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!!??? I got a saturn baby!!! Yeah!!!! Now I can
play good RPG's!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!!
KREMIS: oh thats it bitch......im gonna kick you out!!
KREMIS THE EVIL has left the room
KREMIS THE EVIL has entered the room
KREMIS: oh no!!!
KREMIS: BASTAR!D!!! fag!!
KREMIS: Go away!!!!! NOW PLEAEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEE!!!
KREMIS: ZOMG!!!!!
KREMIS: FFF
KREMIS THE EVIL laughs in pity!!! HAHAHA!!!
KREMIS: NO!!!! dont hurt me!!!
KREMIS THE EVIL says wsup!!!!
KREMIS: NOO!!!!!!!! Not that!!!! Now you went too far evil!
KREMIS THE EVIL goes after kremmy with the EVIL WHACKY SPOOGE™
KREMIS: omg!!!
Notice: For the right gift, right away for Mother's Day or any occasion
check out http://www.911gifts.com
KREMIS has been spooged out of the fucking room
KREMIS THE EVIL HAHAHAH!!!

Bill Stewart

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
Dude,
one word for you:
hobby.

Bill

wny...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
In article <23546-37...@newsd-174.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
I second that. Man, Kremis seemed to be really cool for a while. When did he
degenerate back into being a BeatRag?

"You can't take my dog"
"Oh really pal? We're social workers, we can take children"

Jonathan Seda

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
I became a Rag™ because there is nothing interesting going on right
now in the NG, and also because I get desperately bored. I was in chat
because J called a chat session for a few f us, but nobody ever
came...so I just went nuts. Beleive me, If I had a ride I wouln't be
like this...Hopefully when they release the first screenshots of PS2
and it's games, we will have something to post about.