Maynard James Keenan...

Matt

Jan 5, 2003, 9:13:05 PM1/5/03
is perhaps the greatest live vocalist I've ever heard.

That's all for now.

Steven

Jan 6, 2003, 1:03:24 PM1/6/03

"Matt" <a...@a.net> wrote in message

> is perhaps the greatest live vocalist I've ever heard.
>
> That's all for now.

I assume you saw him live, i curious, when i saw Tool about a year ago all
he did the entire show was stand next to a screen with his back to the
audience the entire show. Did he do that when you saw him? Everyone was
pretty pissed off about that, i really didn't care it still was a good show,
i was just pissed that they didn't play Prison Sex.

Matt

Jan 6, 2003, 9:56:56 PM1/6/03
"Steven" <the_ang...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

No, I've just been watching a bunch of live stuff from some of A Perfect
Circle's shows. I wanna see them and Tool pretty bad though. He didn't do
anything like that in any of the vids I have, but I'd be pissed if he did it
at a show that I was actually at.

person

Feb 6, 2003, 1:03:20 PM2/6/03
"Matt" <a...@a.net> wrote in message news:<YlrS9.20649$9N5.1...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...
He does this because he has a retina problem. When A perfect circle
played the Cactus club the light guy kept turning the
spotlights/lasers on at Maynards face. He got pissed and told the guy
twice to stop doing it because he has a retina problem. Some fan said
"you have a rectal problem?" Maynard said " no giggles I have a retina
problem." He got hit the eyes one more time with a laser beam and sang
the rest of the show with his back to the crowd. Probably to much info
but I hate hearing about everyone saying he never faces the crowd.

chipn...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2014, 8:04:07 PM1/4/14

chipn...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2014, 8:04:19 PM1/4/14