MiSTed: The Tale of Fatty Coon, Part II ( 0 / 1 )

Joseph Nebus

Dec 31, 2019, 3:07:46 AM12/31/19
Hi, Usenet. So back in 2016 I started a MiSTing of an ancient children's book. I wrote that this was Part I because I meant to get around to Part II someday. It's been a couple years and I decided to just go ahead and do a couple chapters and publish *that*. If I can ever finish the whole book, I may re-collect these all into a special edition. We'll see. In the meanwhile, have a happy New Year, if that isn't too much bother.

--
Joseph Nebus
Math: I Got Arithmetic Wrong And Learned Writing https://wp.me/p1RYhY-1J2