MrKFI is Cheating on his WIFE!!

Bruce Murray

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

David Hall the Program Director of KFI announced last night on the air
that MrKFI was cheating on his wife!!!

I wonder what MrKFI thinks of that. I wonder what MrsKFI thinks of
that?

BC

thedirectory of BBSes and Internet Access Providers

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

Bruce Murray (bcmu...@pobox.com) wrote:
: David Hall the Program Director of KFI announced last night on the air

: BC

I think this alone is enough for all of us to call KFI in the morning
enmasse and complain about how Phil ruined Mr. KFI's reputation. I
thought Rodri was the worst talk show host on the air but I now take that
back. PH is at least 1000 times worse (and I am being kind).
* *
* Looking for a BBS or an Internet Service Provider? Look no further! *
* http://www.vni.net/thedirectory - largest directory on the web *
* over 45,000 listings - over 5,500 different Internet Providers *
* "The BBS Corner" - search engine - over 800 telnet BBSes *
* Get a link from our web page to yours - details on the site. *
* See what you are missing. Call a BBS today! *

Darkmaster

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

In article <3259e25b...@nntp.ix.netcom.com>, bcmu...@pobox.com
(Bruce Murray) wrote:

& I Quote>David Hall the Program Director of KFI announced last night on the air
& I Quote>that MrKFI was cheating on his wife!!!
& I Quote>
& I Quote>I wonder what MrKFI thinks of that. I wonder what MrsKFI thinks of
& I Quote>that?
& I Quote>
& I Quote>BC

That wasn't Mr.Hall. Nor was that Shaq, nor was the "Get over it!" caller
a caller. That's mr Hendley's (or whatever his name is) Schtick. He uses a
microphone that makes him sound like he's on the phone and impersonates
people to get a reaction. A program director wouldn't come under fire or
subject himself to such scruteny (sorry about the spelling) for fear of
loss of employment.

Bruce Murray

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

NO... You Must be joking... SURE that was Hall. SURE that was Shaq.
How could you ever think that was a fake out. If it was a fake out
then that would mean that Phil, a KFI staffer, called callers "ass
holes" and that he told them to "blow it out your ass".

thedirectory of BBSes and Internet Access Providers

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

: On Tue, 08 Oct 1996 04:53:06 -0800, je...@west.net (Darkmaster) wrote:

: NO... You Must be joking... SURE that was Hall. SURE that was Shaq.

: How could you ever think that was a fake out. If it was a fake out
: then that would mean that Phil, a KFI staffer, called callers "ass
: holes" and that he told them to "blow it out your ass".

Hate to burst your bubble but Phil is a fraud through and through. Since
leaving LA in '89 he has been at four stations. He can't hold a job for long.

* *
* Looking for a BBS or an Internet Service Provider? Look no further! *
* http://www.vni.net/thedirectory - largest directory on the web *

* over 45,000 listings - over 5,700 different Internet Providers *

Carl D. Rossman

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

bcmu...@pobox.com (Bruce Murray) wrote:

>On Tue, 08 Oct 1996 04:53:06 -0800, je...@west.net (Darkmaster) wrote:

>>(Bruce Murray) wrote:
>>
>>& I Quote>David Hall the Program Director of KFI announced last night on the air
>>& I Quote>that MrKFI was cheating on his wife!!!
>>& I Quote>
>>& I Quote>I wonder what MrKFI thinks of that. I wonder what MrsKFI thinks of
>>& I Quote>that?
>>& I Quote>
>>& I Quote>BC
>>
>>That wasn't Mr.Hall. Nor was that Shaq, nor was the "Get over it!" caller
>>a caller. That's mr Hendley's (or whatever his name is) Schtick. He uses a
>>microphone that makes him sound like he's on the phone and impersonates
>>people to get a reaction. A program director wouldn't come under fire or
>>subject himself to such scruteny (sorry about the spelling) for fear of
>>loss of employment.

>NO... You Must be joking... SURE that was Hall. SURE that was Shaq.

>How could you ever think that was a fake out. If it was a fake out
>then that would mean that Phil, a KFI staffer, called callers "ass
>holes" and that he told them to "blow it out your ass".

It's very possible Phill would resort to that level of shock. He's
obviously an accomplished mind fucker. Notice he allowed "Shaq" to
utter the word 'shit' over the air yet was nimble enough at the
buttons to cut off callers before they told it like it is and was
able. Do you think he couldn't cut off that word? He likely let it
pass to goad listeners into thinking he's for real. After all, you
might think, surely he wouldn't let that on the air by design.

This is all part of a grand ego battle between Stern, Dees and now
Hendrie for the heartless, lobotomized minds of every bloated
bowelled, illiterate ignoramus with barely the wit to push the button
labeled "POWER" on their AM radio.

Steve Tursi

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

I know. Of all the things that David Hall did that night, that was the
most dickless thing I have ever heard, from anybody! The kicker is, he
laughed about it after the break! There are things you joke about, and
it's funny. But there are things you don't joke about.. you just don't.
That was one of them.

Jesus! Mr. KFI has an infant child!

Regardless of whether the whole show was bullshit or not.

(I still think most of last night's show was a joke. There is no way
someone who made it to that level (David Hall) can be that immature.)

Bruce Murray <bcmu...@pobox.com> wrote in article
<3259e25b...@nntp.ix.netcom.com>...

> David Hall the Program Director of KFI announced last night on the air

> that MrKFI was cheating on his wife!!!
>

> I wonder what MrKFI thinks of that. I wonder what MrsKFI thinks of

> that?
>
> BC

John M. Bilek

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

thedirectory of BBSes and Internet Access Providers wrote:

> Bruce Murray (bcmu...@pobox.com) wrote:
> : On Tue, 08 Oct 1996 04:53:06 -0800, je...@west.net (Darkmaster) wrote:
>
> : >In article <3259e25b...@nntp.ix.netcom.com>, bcmu...@pobox.com
>
> : NO... You Must be joking... SURE that was Hall. SURE that was Shaq.

> : How could you ever think that was a fake out. If it was a fake out
> : then that would mean that Phil, a KFI staffer, called callers "ass
> : holes" and that he told them to "blow it out your ass".
>
> Hate to burst your bubble but Phil is a fraud through and through. Since
> leaving LA in '89 he has been at four stations. He can't hold a job for long.
> --

You didn't see the tongue in cheek in Bruce's post?

Johnny
A Loyal Minion.

Gani Sauco

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

This is part of the new guy's cooked-up joke. He makes voice
impersonations and good at it too. So after figuring out what the show is
about, I still trust the man formerly known as MR.KFI.

Gunther

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

On Tue, 8 Oct 1996 22:06:34 GMT, nwdi...@netcom.com (thedirectory of
BBSes and Internet Access Providers) wrote:

>Bruce Murray (bcmu...@pobox.com) wrote:
>: On Tue, 08 Oct 1996 04:53:06 -0800, je...@west.net (Darkmaster) wrote:
>
>: >In article <3259e25b...@nntp.ix.netcom.com>, bcmu...@pobox.com
>
>: NO... You Must be joking... SURE that was Hall. SURE that was Shaq.
>: How could you ever think that was a fake out. If it was a fake out
>: then that would mean that Phil, a KFI staffer, called callers "ass
>: holes" and that he told them to "blow it out your ass".
>
>Hate to burst your bubble but Phil is a fraud through and through. Since
>leaving LA in '89 he has been at four stations. He can't hold a job for long.

hehehe

way to go Phil....

can't wait to hear the LA reaction to Brad "the booger" Belmonte.
sounds like there are more suckers in Southern California than in
South Florida

Bruce Hietbrink

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

> That wasn't Mr.Hall. Nor was that Shaq, nor was the "Get over it!" caller
> a caller. That's mr Hendley's (or whatever his name is) Schtick. He uses a
> microphone that makes him sound like he's on the phone and impersonates
> people to get a reaction. A program director wouldn't come under fire or
> subject himself to such scruteny (sorry about the spelling) for fear of
> loss of employment.

It doesn't matter. If KFI management allows someone to go
on air and represent themselves as the voice of KFI management,
they are acting as representatives of KFI management. If I
knowingly allow someone to write a letter in my name and
forge my signature, I become responsible for what they say
in my name. If I don't know about it, but later find out
about it and don't try to correct the error, I'm still going
to be responsible.

Bruce Hietbrink

DASH944CW

Oct 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/13/96

PHIL IS A PIECE OF TRASH AND SHOULD BE DEALT WITH

Sundown66

Oct 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/13/96

He is and I know it's true