I do NOT Accept the terms of the License Agreement

ChristianWa...@unitedchurch.org

Dec 28, 2006, 3:24:25 PM12/28/06
Firefox will not let me install it when I select "I do NOT Accept the
terms of the License Agreement". Hey, I'm being honest. I DO NOT
accept the terms, and that is my honest opinion. I am a Christian,
and I am not going to lie, because telling lies is sinful which
condemns a person to hell. I'd still like to use Firefox, but I am
not going to go to hell because of their terms which I will not
accept, and I refuse to lie about it. I love Jesus and he will know
that I lied and I will be punished every time I open Firefox if I were
to lie. If I check the box that says "I do NOT Accept the terms of
the License Agreement", I can not proceed with the install because the
"next" box does not work. I dont understand why Firefox is setup to
force people to lie, and thus go to hell. I believe Firefox is owned
by athiests who are truely the Anti-Christ, or else it was created by
Jews, who are trying to take Christ away from all of us because they
wont accept their own guilt for killing Jesus. I believe that the
creators of Firefox are evil satanic beings who must be punished, or
must repent for their sinful ways.

What should I do?

Rev. Adam Taylor
Christian Warrior For Christ
http://www.unitedchurch.org

Ed Mullen

Dec 28, 2006, 4:11:30 PM12/28/06
ChristianWa...@unitedchurch.org wrote:
> force people to lie, and thus go to hell. I believe Firefox is owned
> by athiests who are truely the Anti-Christ, or else it was created by
> Jews, who are trying to take Christ away from all of us because they
> wont accept their own guilt for killing Jesus. I believe that the
> creators of Firefox are evil satanic beings who must be punished, or
> must repent for their sinful ways.

And you still want to use their program?!!! I would think that would be
even /more/ reprehensible of you than lying about accepting their
license agreement.

> What should I do?

I don't know about you but after reading this I'm going to go have a drink.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Miller

Dec 28, 2006, 4:12:29 PM12/28/06
*Ed Mullen* wrote on 28.12.06 22:11:

> ChristianWa...@unitedchurch.org wrote:
>> force people to lie, and thus go to hell. I believe Firefox is owned
>> by athiests who are truely the Anti-Christ, or else it was created by
>> Jews, who are trying to take Christ away from all of us because they
>> wont accept their own guilt for killing Jesus. I believe that the
>> creators of Firefox are evil satanic beings who must be punished, or
>> must repent for their sinful ways.
>
> And you still want to use their program?!!! I would think that would be
> even /more/ reprehensible of you than lying about accepting their
> license agreement.
>
>> What should I do?
>
> I don't know about you but after reading this I'm going to go have a drink.

*Cheers*! ;-)

Heavens.To...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2006, 4:46:49 PM12/28/06

Too late buddy, you've already lied to Jesus and YOU'RE going to hell
yourself!!!! When you installed Forte Agent, YOU accepted their
Licensing Agreement. When you installed windows [or whatever operating
system you installed] YOU accepted their Licensing Agreement. Any
program YOU installed, YOU accepted their licensing agreements. So,
already YOU lied to Jesus and to God several times.

Furthermore, you're on the Internet. Didn't you know the internet is
the beast, as defined in the book of Revelations. For being on the
World Wide Web you're going to hell. Take a look at your web address.
There are 3 "W's". That is the mark of the beast. The letter "w" is
the 23 letter of the English alphabet. Two times three gives you 6.
And there's two more "w's" in your address, so that makes 666. Thats
the mark of the beast. And, if you're using windows, heavens forbid,
Billy-boy is the devil in sheeps clothing. He's you're great leader.

So, I guess I'll be seeing you in Hell good budy.

bob from oz

Dec 28, 2006, 6:02:17 PM12/28/06
ChristianWa...@unitedchurch.org wrote:
> accept the terms, and that is my honest opinion. I am a Christian,
> and I am not going to lie, because telling lies is sinful which

you are a fucking knob.

> What should I do?

FOAD

bob

Old Enough

Dec 28, 2006, 8:02:14 PM12/28/06

I could be wrong, of course, but I question the sincerity of your post.

First: the United Church of Chapel Hill (unitedchurch.org) does not have a Adam
Taylor on their staff, according to the web site.

Second: I am a Christ-follower myself (and have been for over 50 years); and
find it hard - if not impossible - to follow your reasoning (if one can call it
"reasoning")..

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 14:24:25 -0600, ChristianWa...@unitedchurch.org
wrote:

>Firefox will not let me install it when I select "I do NOT Accept the
>terms of the License Agreement".

What else would you expect?

> Hey, I'm being honest. I DO NOT accept the terms, and that is my honest opinion.

What is your good reason for that opinion?

> I am a Christian,
>and I am not going to lie, because telling lies is sinful which
>condemns a person to hell. I'd still like to use Firefox, but I am
>not going to go to hell because of their terms which I will not
>accept, and I refuse to lie about it. I love Jesus and he will know
>that I lied and I will be punished every time I open Firefox if I were
>to lie.

>If I check the box that says "I do NOT Accept the terms of
>the License Agreement", I can not proceed with the install because the
>"next" box does not work.

As I said: What else would you expect?

> I dont understand why Firefox is setup to force people to lie, and thus go to hell.

Nobody is forcing you to lie - you merely accept the terms of the agreement, and
installl the program; or you don't accept them, and don't install it. Simple!

> I believe Firefox is owned by athiests who are truely the Anti-Christ, or else it was created by
>Jews, who are trying to take Christ away from all of us because they wont accept their own guilt for killing Jesus.
>I believe that the creators of Firefox are evil satanic beings who must be punished, or
>must repent for their sinful ways.

Can you give me some solid Biblical reasons for the above "beliefs"?

>What should I do?

Hard to advise you from this distance, but I would suggest you sell your
computer (or if you must, smash it to pieces in the Town Square);
Buy a good (understandable) Bible (obviously not a KJV - it is not
understandable) and study it.

Cheers! and a Happy New Year!

>Rev. Adam Taylor
>Christian Warrior For Christ
>http://www.unitedchurch.org

Old enough . . .
to know I don't know a thing.

Ed Mullen

Dec 28, 2006, 9:59:30 PM12/28/06

Slainte! :-)

640K ought to be enough RAM for anybody. - Bill Gates, 1981

Ed Mullen

Dec 28, 2006, 10:01:05 PM12/28/06

ROFLOL! Ok, this is /good!/ My hat's off to HTM. Too funny.

Moz Champion (Dan)

Dec 28, 2006, 10:56:12 PM12/28/06

The question you dont answer is why you dont accept the terms of the
License Aggreement. Whats in the license aggreement that doesnt sit well
with you? What's the problem?

The agreement, as listed here
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/legal/eula/firefox-en.html
is a pretty straightfoward and common one - it gives you specific rights
and doesnt place any onerous conditions upon you.

So again, what IS the problem? Why cant you accept the terms? There is
nothing anti-christian in them, and you wouldnt be sinning then.

Tony Raven

Dec 29, 2006, 4:34:35 AM12/29/06
Moz Champion (Dan) wrote on 29/12/2006 03:56 +0100:

> The question you dont answer is why you dont accept the terms of the
> License Aggreement. Whats in the license aggreement that doesnt sit well
> with you? What's the problem?

Why? Because he's a troll, that's why.

--
Tony

"...has many omissions and contains much that is apocryphal, or at least
wildly inaccurate..."
Douglas Adams; The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Arno Welzel

Dec 29, 2006, 6:07:13 AM12/29/06
ChristianWa...@unitedchurch.org wrote:

> Firefox will not let me install it when I select "I do NOT Accept the
> terms of the License Agreement". Hey, I'm being honest. I DO NOT

So what? To use FireFox you have to accept the license agreement. If not
- don't use it.

> accept the terms, and that is my honest opinion. I am a Christian,
> and I am not going to lie, because telling lies is sinful which
> condemns a person to hell. I'd still like to use Firefox, but I am
> not going to go to hell because of their terms which I will not
> accept, and I refuse to lie about it. I love Jesus and he will know

Eh? You want to use a program, where you can not accept the license
agreement?

[...]

> wont accept their own guilt for killing Jesus. I believe that the
> creators of Firefox are evil satanic beings who must be punished, or
> must repent for their sinful ways.
>
> What should I do?

Stick with another browser.

--
http://arnowelzel.de
EMail: use...@arnowelzel.de

Message has been deleted

Tony Raven

Dec 29, 2006, 5:09:59 PM12/29/06
Alan Moorman wrote on 29/12/2006 21:36 +0100:

> Get a life.
>

> Alan

.:\:/:.
+-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
+-------------------+ / \
| | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
| | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\
@x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
\||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
\||/ | | | (______Y______)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Pascal König

Dec 29, 2006, 6:54:11 PM12/29/06
ChristianWa...@unitedchurch.org wrote:
> [doesn't want to agree to the mozilla license]

Just use the zip-version => problem solved. ;)

Grettings
Pascal

Message has been deleted

John Thompson

Dec 29, 2006, 9:51:50 PM12/29/06

If you don't or won't accept the terms of the license, don't use the
program. It's as simple as that.

If the "creators of Firefox are evil satanic beings who must be
punished" why do you want to use Firefox, anyway?

--

-John (jo...@os2.dhs.org)

Karl S

Dec 30, 2006, 10:14:42 AM12/30/06
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 09:34:35 +0000, Tony Raven wrote:

> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote on 29/12/2006 03:56 +0100:
>>
>> The question you dont answer is why you dont accept the terms of the
>> License Aggreement. Whats in the license aggreement that doesnt sit well
>> with you? What's the problem?
>>

> Why? Because he's a troll, that's why.

And a very successful one.