FF pwd saving, why is it ON by default?

bad sector

Oct 31, 2021, 7:48:17 PM10/31/21

It seems to me that ANY kind of pwd storage is a
security risk

If the word trust (in a person or in software) figures
in the protocol than the only thing for certain is that
the dictionary in use is NOT a security dictionary.

😉 Good Guy 😉

Oct 31, 2021, 9:44:24 PM10/31/21

bad sector

Jan 5, 2022, 9:17:30 AM1/5/22
On 10/31/21 21:43, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
> I have used 21st century technology to compose this post to make it easier for people to read the message in hypertext. I used a DELL keyboard to compose this message.
and?

Daniel65

Jan 6, 2022, 7:13:20 AM1/6/22
bad sector wrote on 6/1/22 1:17 am:
And what of it??
--
Daniel

bad sector

Jan 22, 2022, 11:36:54 PM1/22/22

On 2022-01-06 07:13, Daniel65 wrote:
> bad sector
> wrote on
> 6/1/22
> 1:17 am:
>> On
>> 10/31/21
>> 21:43,
>> 😉 Good Guy 😉
>> wrote:
>>> I have used 21st century technology to compose this post to make
>>> it easier for people to read the message in hypertext. I used a
>>> DELL keyboard to compose this message.

>> and?
>>
> And what of it??

What of what?

Sounded like an autoresponing zika-AI developed
not by the deep state but by the deep 3rd world