Any left left here?

😉 Good Guy 😉

Aug 10, 2023, 7:58:50 PM8/10/23
Is there any life left here? Please visit our recommended websites:

https://www.temu.com/
https://b4ukraine.org/
https://www.eff.org/

Arrest
Dictator Putin

We Stand
With Ukraine

Stop Putin
Ukraine Under Attack

</bod

Ant

Aug 11, 2023, 1:37:55 PM8/11/23
I'm here. :P

--
[Jesus taught his disciples:] "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." --Matthew 7:12. A slammy week so far with QuakeCon and DefCon!
| |o o| |

Viju Mobile

Sep 24, 2023, 11:56:45 PM9/24/23