permanently disable all FLUFF

bad sector

Oct 4, 2021, 8:01:44 AM10/4/21

How does one permanently disable all Firefox bookmarks except
those that THE USER includes under the Bookmarks Menu?

Nobody

Oct 4, 2021, 7:25:51 PM10/4/21
Should you mean 'Mozilla Firefox' and the helpful links contained
therein... simply delete the folder.

But why.... ?

Cutting off nose... spiting face comes to mind... til you need the
nostrils!

bad sector

Oct 5, 2021, 12:01:44 AM10/5/21
In all these years I have never once used them, so just
maybe I have no use for them. But when "I" want to bookmark
some page (now we're talking usefulness) the default is
under 'Other Bookmarks'. Well, on MY computer it's ME
and MY stuff, everything ELSE goes into 'other' IF I want
it to go at all.