Cannot view html in email

sandman

Feb 7, 2006, 4:14:34 PM2/7/06
i am using mozilla 1.7.12 and the email client. i have went in and made
some changes to the email client and am no longer able to view html in
my emails? does anyone have any suggestions. thanks.

gwtc

Feb 7, 2006, 5:46:00 PM2/7/06
Try View, Message Body As, and pick what you want.

sandman

Feb 7, 2006, 7:11:16 PM2/7/06

it is on "origional html" i guess the proble actually that images are
not viewable if the are linked.

sandman

Feb 19, 2006, 11:07:36 PM2/19/06

i finally figured it out, thank for all the help here. there was none.
it was the load images in email messages. i had it checked. thanks for
not helping.

gwtc

Feb 20, 2006, 12:49:07 AM2/20/06
sandman wrote:

You're most welcome. I guess for comments like that, we won't help
you next time.

PLONK!