The Dot Edu Domain Name Extension Explained

knowled...@hotmail.com

Jun 17, 2007, 6:08:11 AM6/17/07

When we talk about the domain name, we cannot escape the presence of top level domain names or commonly called as domain name extensions. It is for the reason that the domain name extensions are a great part of a domain name.

Given such idea, it is no doubt that many companies or the domain name owners in particular have their own domain name extensions for a much better identification. It is in fact a general view that all of the domain name ...

Read full article at http://www.knowledgefield.com/articles/the-dot-edu-domain-name-extension-explained.shtml