PARROT LOVERS PLEASE READ>

snelldog

Jan 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/15/96
Dear parrot lovers:

A few days before Christmas I went into a pet store and purchased a parrot.
Upon returning home I discovered that it was dead. Really dead. Deceased,
pushin' up daisies, shuffled off this mortal coil and singin' in the heavenly
choir dead. Oh sure... it had lovely plumage... but the plumage don't enter
into it... he was stone dead... an Ex-parrot if you will. In fact the only
reason it had remained on the perch was that it had been nailed there. Now,
when I bought it, the shop owner assured me that it's total lack of movement
was due to it's being all shagged out after a prolonged squawk. So, upon
realizing that I had been duped I returned post haste to the said pet shop.
However(comma) The owner told me that the only replacement he could offer me
was a slug (and it couldn't even talk). So I would like to ask you all to help
me recoupe my losses by e-mailing me one dollar. I normally wouldn't ask this,
but I'm sure theres a sucker or two out there.
Thank you and good day.
Snelldog
AKA who was that plagiarizing bastard?

Lorrill Buyens

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
che...@teleport.com (Cheryl Kuhnert), while summoning a demon, chanted :

>snel...@pixi.com (snelldog) wrote:

>>was a slug (and it couldn't even talk). So I would like to ask you all to help
>>me recoupe my losses by e-mailing me one dollar. I normally wouldn't ask this,
>>but I'm sure theres a sucker or two out there.
>>Thank you and good day.
>>Snelldog

>Your story has touched my heart (completely bypassing my liver)!
>Unfortunately, I am currently a bit short of funds, but I could
>send you a perfectly lovely complete set of encyclopedias.

Great idea - maybe he could threaten to throw them all at the pet shop clerk if
he doesn't make good on the "polygon" sitch...

>Cheryl aka *not* an encyclopedia salesman

Lorrill aka Not an encyclopedia salesman either, but I play one on radio

| Lorrill Buyens |
| Minister of Ministers |
| Inspector of Upper-Class Twits for HM's Government |
|-----------------------------------------------------------|
| "Why don't mackerel like potatoes?" - King of Hearts |
|-----------------------------------------------------------|
|"We Heil, Heil, right in Der Fuehrer's face!" - Spike Jones|

Cheryl Kuhnert

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
bo...@crane-plastics.com (Bob McCann) wrote:

>> Unfortunately, I am currently a bit short of funds, but I could
>> send you a perfectly lovely complete set of encyclopedias.

>I don't NEED a bloody encyplodaedia.
>Have you got any Hungarian Phrase Books?

Yes, I've a lovely set.

Cheryl aka thank you

Jason Kaifesh

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96
In article <4dvac5$o...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>,

PhyscsChck <physc...@aol.com> wrote:
>>Have you got any Hungarian Phrase Books?
>
>Please fondle my bum.

It's at the corner of Fleet Street and Uxbridge Road. Don't miss the
expedition climing up the north face of Uxbridge.

Jason K aka AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Cheryl Kuhnert

Jan 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/28/96
buy...@primenet.com (Lorrill Buyens) wrote:

>>Cheryl aka *not* an encyclopedia salesman
>
>Lorrill aka Not an encyclopedia salesman either, but I play one on radio

Really! Well, ahem... Have you ever considered the value of a
*really* *good* set of encyclopedias?

Cheryl aka set the hook

Cheryl Kuhnert

Jan 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/28/96
bo...@crane-plastics.com (Bob McCann) wrote:

>I don't NEED a bloody encyplodaedia.

>Have you got any Hungarian Phrase Books?

Yes, I have a nice set, thank you.

>Bob aka I the jury find myself not guil-cup!

Cheryl aka nice one centurian, like it

Jonathan Bernick

Jan 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/31/96
In article <4een3a$2...@maureen.teleport.com>,

Very good. Now bring me a shrubbery! Nothing fancy, mind you...

BTW, has anyone seen my friend Biggus Dickuss?

Some guy named Jonathan
Magdalena, New Mexico (Just 30 miles from historic Socorro, NM!)

cannatr...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2020, 5:44:29 PM4/18/20
WE NOW OFFERS FULL RANGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL BUDS, CANNABIS OILS, KETAMINES, MUSHROOMS, RESEARCH CHEMICALS, HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES, SEX AND SLEEPING PILLS, XANAX, PAIN KILLER TABLET, SLEEPING PILLS, LSD SALES, AND MORE PRODUCTS YOU WILL FIND ON OUR WEBSITE.
In putting our customer's requirements above all else, mmjbible.com only works with official reliable delivery services. We offer two types of delivery for all of our products:

International Delivery Service:
Delivery time: 7 - 14 working days at a cost of 50$

Please note that the delivery time should be calculated in working days and does not include weekends and international and local holidays. If your package does not arrive within a 30 day period, you may send us an inquiry for reshipment (For Express delivery services only).

Reshipment Policy
Delivery services for reshipment shall be paid by the customer. There will be no reshipment on lost or delayed packages with the regular mail service for the reason that the customer has the opportunity to avail himself of express shipping with a tracking number. The choice for regular mail is at the buyer’s discretion and risk.

Refund Policy
No refund shall be allowed once package has been dispatched. In the event of a refund, money transfer charges shall be borne by the buyer. We work for your convenience.
Talk to our Sales Experts Via:
phone: +12097147651
SNAPCHAT ID: mmjbible.com
ToTok App: +12097147651
Telegram App: @Medmjbible
Wickr Me: medmjbible
Email: sa...@mmjbible.com
Visit Website: https://www.mmjbible.com
Professionals and Experts are working round the Clock to make sure All Customers are been satisfy equally.