What Happened to Donna Reading?

Mr Tasty

Jun 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/13/96

So, there was Monty Python doing their classic 'everybody gets turned into
Scottsman by the aliens' skit. I've always wondered who the stunning
blonde was, turns out her name is Donna Reading (if I got the credits
right). I must admit she did a very good job playing both incredible sex
kitten & bubble head at the same time, yeah, you knew she was acting
because she was actually funny (this is a talented lady) where-as true
bubble heads are just really annoying - Victoria Jackson anyone?

So, what became of this most serious of vixens? A lot must have happened
since '69 ....

Bob McCann

Jun 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/14/96

In article <st_Chuck-130...@outlands30.magic.ca>,
st_C...@astral.magic.ca (Mr Tasty) wrote:

> So, what became of this most serious of vixens? A lot must have happened
> since '69 ....

-- Bob aka she's come back to my place
nudge, nudge

bak.k...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2020, 8:38:58 AM6/18/20
W dniu czwartek, 13 czerwca 1996 09:00:00 UTC+2 użytkownik Mr Tasty napisał:
> So, there was Monty Python doing their classic 'everybody gets turned into
> Scottsman by the aliens' skit. I've always wondered who the stunning
> blonde was, turns out her name is Donna Reading (if I got the credits
> right). I must admit she did a very good job playing both incredible sex
> kitten & bubble head at the same time, yeah, you knew she was acting
> because she was actually funny (this is a talented lady) where-as true
> bubble heads are just really annoying - Victoria Jackson anyone?
>
> So, what became of this most serious of vixens? A lot must have happened
> since '69 ....

I have no idea how a Google groups conversation from 1996 shows up as the 4th result in Google in 2020 but here I am.

there you go sir no need to thank me
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0713933/

I was barely walking when this question was posted online

dsom...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2020, 8:56:54 PM8/9/20
A lot must have happened since ‘96 ....

haia...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2020, 6:08:37 AM8/13/20
Damn all i gotta say is same as the other guy i haven't even started crawling much i guess when you posted this question . But damn this is 2020 .

Konrad Bąk

Aug 13, 2020, 3:38:03 PM8/13/20
czwartek, 13 sierpnia 2020 o 12:08:37 UTC+2 haia...@gmail.com napisał(a):
> Damn all i gotta say is same as the other guy i haven't even started crawling much i guess when you posted this question . But damn this is 2020 .

Yeah who would've thought we're going to start colonising the Mars in next 4-6 years

Katie Dodsworth

Mar 17, 2022, 6:36:54 PM3/17/22
She's my great Aunt and she's still going strong in 2022

William Old

Mar 17, 2022, 6:56:36 PM3/17/22
On Thursday, 17 March 2022 at 22:36:54 UTC, Katie Dodsworth wrote:

> She's my great Aunt and she's still going strong in 2022

You must have been watching your great-aunt on "That's TV" tonight... I've just finished posting the filming location of part of the same sketch at https://montypython.fandom.com/wiki/Blancmange!

Konrad Bąk

Mar 18, 2022, 8:52:18 AM3/18/22
That's great to hear!
Send her our best wishes! :)

Yuri D

Nov 9, 2022, 4:57:47 PM11/9/22
пятница, 18 марта 2022 г. в 08:52:18 UTC-4, Konrad Bąk:
She's great, whatever happened reallY?