Incontinentia...???

瀏覽次數:363 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jennifer Merritt

未讀,
1993年12月14日 下午5:57:191993/12/14
收件者:
In article <1993Dec14....@ringer.cs.utsa.edu>, jbo...@lonestar.utsa.edu (James O. Boling ) writes:
|> See if you can solve this dispute. On Life of Brian, Biggus Dickuss has a
|> wife("He has a wife, you know. Know what she's called? Incontinentia.
|> Incontinentia Buttocks!").
|> I have always thought her name was "Incontinentia Buttocks," but recently
|> a friend of mine said that her name was "Incontinentia Buckets," not
|> "buttocks."
|>
|> I say "buttocks." He says "buckets." Anyone out there know which one of
|> us is right? Your comments are appreciated. -JB.

BUTTOCKS!
Definitely buttocks.
(Oh dear, that sounded much too enthusiastic... I'm not a wench really I'm
not... I'm not a witch either... you see this isn't my nose it's a false one!)

Then again, I've never read the script. But "Incontinentia Buckets" is much less
funny, and entirely not in keeping with "Biggus Dickus"... know what I mean,
nudge nudge?

Jen aka this is my third post & I haven't been targeted yet, although I suppose I
_am_ asking for it by pointing it out, I think I'll go hide now.

aaron long

未讀,
1993年12月14日 晚上7:20:121993/12/14
收件者:
Jennifer Merritt (j...@athena.mit.edu) wrote:
: Jen aka this is my third post & I haven't been targeted yet, although I suppose I

: _am_ asking for it by pointing it out, I think I'll go hide now.

Now, now, dont be silly. Of COURSE you are being targeted. No, dont worry...
HEY! Get out of the water barrell, EVRERYONE hides in the water barrel...
Now... come one... im not going to hurt you? Why are you shaking like that?
PALSEY?
PARSLEY?
Of course i wouldnt be so cheap and wasteful as to attempt to blow you up,
little lass. That would be a horrible waste indeed. No, i have a completely
different type of targeting in mind...

And now for something completely diff'rent...
Aaron aka Knowwhaddamean? Wink Wink. Say no more!

Sir DarkWolf

未讀,
1993年12月14日 晚上10:09:581993/12/14
收件者:
In article <2elgcf$1...@senator-bedfellow.MIT.EDU> j...@athena.mit.edu (Jennifer Merritt) writes:
>In article <1993Dec14....@ringer.cs.utsa.edu>, jbo...@lonestar.utsa.edu (James O. Boling ) writes:
>|> See if you can solve this dispute. On Life of Brian, Biggus Dickuss has a
>|> wife("He has a wife, you know. Know what she's called? Incontinentia.
>|> Incontinentia Buttocks!").
>|> I have always thought her name was "Incontinentia Buttocks," but recently
>|> a friend of mine said that her name was "Incontinentia Buckets," not
>|> "buttocks."
>|>
>|> I say "buttocks." He says "buckets." Anyone out there know which one of
>|> us is right? Your comments are appreciated. -JB.
>
>BUTTOCKS!
>Definitely buttocks.
>(Oh dear, that sounded much too enthusiastic... I'm not a wench really I'm
>not... I'm not a witch either... you see this isn't my nose it's a false one!)
Yes, but how much do you weigh??

>Then again, I've never read the script. But "Incontinentia Buckets" is much less
>funny, and entirely not in keeping with "Biggus Dickus"... know what I mean,
>nudge nudge?
The script agrees with you. Did you hear that, it just said Buttocks too.

>Jen aka this is my third post & I haven't been targeted yet, although I suppose I
>_am_ asking for it by pointing it out, I think I'll go hide now.
Where? behind that bush?

Sir DarkWolf aka OH, well... Here we go again.
aka FIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
aka Damn, ok who got the powder wet?

* Sir DarkWolf * The dirty grey knight *
* mz...@umd5.umd.edu * with blue speckles. *

Mr D Bromage

未讀,
1993年12月14日 晚上10:09:391993/12/14
收件者:
j...@athena.mit.edu (Jennifer Merritt) writes:

>Jen aka this is my third post & I haven't been targeted yet, although I suppose I
>_am_ asking for it by pointing it out, I think I'll go hide now.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

Sir David aka sorry everybody, couldn't resist that one.

Dennis Monk

未讀,
1993年12月15日 凌晨4:56:511993/12/15
收件者:
> >BUTTOCKS!
> >Definitely buttocks.
> >(Oh dear, that sounded much too enthusiastic... I'm not a wench really
> I'm
> >not... I'm not a witch either... you see this isn't my nose it's a false
> one!)
> Yes, but how much do you weigh??

Don't let this brute bother you, Jennifer. Monks are *much* nicer than
kniggets.

> >Then again, I've never read the script. But "Incontinentia Buckets" is
> much less
> >funny, and entirely not in keeping with "Biggus Dickus"... know what I
> mean,
> >nudge nudge?
> The script agrees with you. Did you hear that, it just said Buttocks too.

Buttocks! Everyone say it! Buttocks! Ah, yes, Buttocks!

> >Jen aka this is my third post & I haven't been targeted yet, although I
> suppose I
> >_am_ asking for it by pointing it out, I think I'll go hide now.
> Where? behind that bush?
>
> Sir DarkWolf aka OH, well... Here we go again.
> aka FIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
> aka Damn, ok who got the powder wet?

-Den aka *ZZZZIIIIPP* What's wrong, gov?
\|/

Used without philately
--
X==============================X==========================================X
# Denni...@mindlink.bc.ca # I'd rather laugh with the sinners than #

The Abraham Zapruder of the Debate

未讀,
1993年12月15日 上午11:04:391993/12/15
收件者:
In article <1993Dec14....@ringer.cs.utsa.edu>, jbo...@lonestar.utsa.edu (James O. Boling ) writes:
|> See if you can solve this dispute. On Life of Brian, Biggus Dickuss has a
|> wife("He has a wife, you know. Know what she's called? Incontinentia.
|> Incontinentia Buttocks!").
|> I have always thought her name was "Incontinentia Buttocks," but recently
|> a friend of mine said that her name was "Incontinentia Buckets," not
|> "buttocks."
|> I say "buttocks." He says "buckets." Anyone out there know which one of
|> us is right? Your comments are appreciated. -JB.

You silly sods! It *is* in fact "Incontinentia Buttocks." It means
"big ass" or "big bum" and makes perfect sense in the context it is used in
the giggling guards scene. I've got the bloody script, and I'm infallible
when it comes to my Pythonia. So stuff that in your Hungarian Phrase Book!

"Incontinentia Buckets?!?!?" It don't work mate!! You great spotted
Nancy-boy poovy polagger! Now don't come `round here trying to tell ME what's
what! I know what's what! I'm the Bloody Grand Old Sage, I am! I may not know
much about mammalian genetic engineering, but then I don't plot trajectories
for Soviet spy planes, now do I?!!!

Now, I'd like to address the problem of these new synthetic dancing
stockings which seem to go all baggy in the knees after only a few evening`s
fun. It's a pig's life -- MAN'S life -- in the United State Government Ballet!

| Good Lord! I'm on film! How did that happen? |
| |
| Saint |
| sa...@ctron.com The Grand Old Sage of |
| Alt.Fan.Monty-Python |

Lord Skinny

未讀,
1993年12月15日 下午1:46:231993/12/15
收件者:

>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

What have you done??? Here we were, spending three WHOLE posts and still
not blowing her up, keeping the suspense, the curiosity slowly building...
a three post-long foreplay, and now look what you did!

*sigh*

Such a senseless waste of human life!

Lord Skinny aka .

H.B. Kellick

未讀,
1993年12月15日 下午1:04:181993/12/15
收件者:
In article <2elgcf$1...@senator-bedfellow.MIT.EDU> j...@athena.mit.edu (Jennifer Merritt) writes:
>In article <1993Dec14....@ringer.cs.utsa.edu>, jbo...@lonestar.utsa.edu (James O. Boling ) writes:
>|> See if you can solve this dispute. On Life of Brian, Biggus Dickuss has a
>|> wife("He has a wife, you know. Know what she's called? Incontinentia.
>|> Incontinentia Buttocks!").
>|> I have always thought her name was "Incontinentia Buttocks," but recently
>|> a friend of mine said that her name was "Incontinentia Buckets," not
>|> "buttocks."
>|>
>|> I say "buttocks." He says "buckets." Anyone out there know which one of
>|> us is right? Your comments are appreciated. -JB.
>
>BUTTOCKS!
>Definitely buttocks.
>(Oh dear, that sounded much too enthusiastic... I'm not a wench really I'm
>not... I'm not a witch either.

A WITCH!!!!!
A WITCH!!!!!!
MAY WE BURN 'ER
NO! SIR TROLL HAS OTHER PLANS FOR THIS SLIPPERY EEL

>.. you see this isn't my nose it's a false one!)
>
>Then again, I've never read the script. But "Incontinentia Buckets" is much less
>funny, and entirely not in keeping with "Biggus Dickus"... know what I mean,
>nudge nudge?
>
>Jen aka this is my third post & I haven't been targeted yet, although I suppose I
>_am_ asking for it by pointing it out, I think I'll go hide now.

Sir Troll aka Steady crew, this one's a slippery one, she didn't mention
she was a newbie before this (she must be smarter than the other
bozos). Right! Check that she hid behind a bush!
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid Git!

--
how do you know she is a witch? BEWARE!!! Trolls are going to conquer
Well, she turned me into a newt? the world!

Sir DarkWolf

未讀,
1993年12月15日 下午3:24:211993/12/15
收件者:
>Lord Skinny aka .

I guess he's not much for foreplay.
Sir DarkWolf aka Well Sir David, if you pay attention, Ellen and I'll show you
how its done! Ready Countess??? nudge nudge

Jennifer Merritt

未讀,
1993年12月15日 下午5:11:121993/12/15
收件者:
In article <CI1vL...@vcd.hp.com>, aar...@vcd.hp.com (aaron long) writes:
|> Jennifer Merritt (j...@athena.mit.edu) wrote:
|> : Jen aka this is my third post & I haven't been targeted yet, although I suppose I
|> : _am_ asking for it by pointing it out, I think I'll go hide now.
|>
|> Now, now, dont be silly. Of COURSE you are being targeted. No, dont worry...
|> HEY! Get out of the water barrell, EVRERYONE hides in the water barrel...
|> Now... come one... im not going to hurt you? Why are you shaking like that?
|> PALSEY?
|> PARSLEY?
|> Of course i wouldnt be so cheap and wasteful as to attempt to blow you up,
|> little lass. That would be a horrible waste indeed. No, i have a completely
|> different type of targeting in mind...
Oh, thank you, gallant sir. I'm AWFULLY grateful you didn't explode a sweet l'il
innocent like me, how can I _ever_ thank you? (maybe I am a wench. hmm...)

|> And now for something completely diff'rent...
|> Aaron aka Knowwhaddamean? Wink Wink. Say no more!

Jen aka are you insinuating something?

Jennifer Merritt

未讀,
1993年12月15日 下午5:14:221993/12/15
收件者:
In article <2elv66$m...@yorick.umd.edu>, mz...@yorick.umd.edu (Sir DarkWolf) writes:

|> >BUTTOCKS!
|> >Definitely buttocks.
|> >(Oh dear, that sounded much too enthusiastic... I'm not a wench really I'm
|> >not... I'm not a witch either... you see this isn't my nose it's a false one!)
|> Yes, but how much do you weigh??
|> >
|> >Then again, I've never read the script. But "Incontinentia Buckets" is much less
|> >funny, and entirely not in keeping with "Biggus Dickus"... know what I mean,
|> >nudge nudge?
|> The script agrees with you. Did you hear that, it just said Buttocks too.
|> >
|> >Jen aka this is my third post & I haven't been targeted yet, although I suppose I
|> >_am_ asking for it by pointing it out, I think I'll go hide now.
|> Where? behind that bush?
No, in the water barrel, obviously! Sheesh! (oops...)

|> Sir DarkWolf aka OH, well... Here we go again.
|> aka FIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
|> aka Damn, ok who got the powder wet?
Maybe Aaron's your culprit - he seems to be saving me for greater things...
Jen aka the unexploded newbie.

Jennifer Merritt

未讀,
1993年12月15日 下午5:19:451993/12/15
收件者:
Actually one person saved me and one person missed his chance, so I believe it's
safe to assume that Sir David blew up the wrong piece of cover. Although the
fact that I'm not in scattered pieces on the ground also tends to affirm that
assumption. (quickly taking cover in another sketch altogether)

|> Lord Skinny aka .
Jen aka only a period? is that legal? aka !

aaron long

未讀,
1993年12月15日 下午5:36:211993/12/15
收件者:
Jennifer Merritt (j...@athena.mit.edu) wrote:
: Oh, thank you, gallant sir. I'm AWFULLY grateful you didn't explode a sweet l'il

: innocent like me, how can I _ever_ thank you? (maybe I am a wench. hmm...)

Actually, fair lady, im but a squire. (Im not sure how this happened, but it
seems to be commonly accepted. I dont mind much. I dont need some fancy title
to bolster my libido - er confidence... Also, it seems that all the kaniggets
around here can do is blow things up... Perchance they'd like a display of
some REAL chivalry? Triple-wink. Eh-hmmm ill need a volunteer... Nudge Nudge.)

: |> And now for something completely diff'rent...

: |> Aaron aka Knowwhaddamean? Wink Wink. Say no more!
: Jen aka are you insinuating something?

Aaron aka Im ALWAYS insinuating, but do you have the guts?

--
===========================================================_/=================
== ============ _/ ============

H.B. Kellick

未讀,
1993年12月15日 晚上10:37:011993/12/15
收件者:

What, the poor lass doesn't know is that a shadow has been following her
all along and examining her to see if she is worth his notice.

>|> Lord Skinny aka .
>Jen aka only a period? is that legal? aka !

Sir Troll aka Lesse, is she a virgin? She is definitely voluptious and
most definitely young. Hmmm could be a good time under the old bridge
tonight. I am extremely hungry. aka No Ellen, I'm going to EAT her. I'm
not going to do that bouncy bouncy thing, it'd kill her.aka oops I did
double akas again MoM is going to be angry at me.

Lost Boy

未讀,
1993年12月16日 清晨5:07:001993/12/16
收件者:

>>BUTTOCKS!
>>Definitely buttocks.
>>(Oh dear, that sounded much too enthusiastic... I'm not a wench really I'm
>>not... I'm not a witch either... you see this isn't my nose it's a false one!)
>Yes, but how much do you weigh??
Depends on who's on top, royt?

>>Then again, I've never read the script. But "Incontinentia Buckets" is much less
>>funny, and entirely not in keeping with "Biggus Dickus"... know what I mean,
>>nudge nudge?
>The script agrees with you. Did you hear that, it just said Buttocks too.
>>
>>Jen aka this is my third post & I haven't been targeted yet, although I suppose I
>>_am_ asking for it by pointing it out, I think I'll go hide now.
>Where? behind that bush?
Now don't be rude!

>Sir DarkWolf aka OH, well... Here we go again.
> aka FIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
> aka Damn, ok who got the powder wet?
Lost Boy aka I'm sorry sir, I was lonely.

Jennifer Merritt

未讀,
1993年12月16日 中午12:41:461993/12/16
收件者:
In article <CI3LG...@vcd.hp.com>, aar...@vcd.hp.com (aaron long) writes:
|> Jennifer Merritt (j...@athena.mit.edu) wrote:
|> : Oh, thank you, gallant sir. I'm AWFULLY grateful you didn't explode a sweet
l'il
|> : innocent like me, how can I _ever_ thank you? (maybe I am a wench. hmm...)
|>
|> Actually, fair lady, im but a squire. (Im not sure how this happened, but it
|> seems to be commonly accepted. I dont mind much. I dont need some fancy title
|> to bolster my libido - er confidence... Also, it seems that all the kaniggets
|> around here can do is blow things up... Perchance they'd like a display of
|> some REAL chivalry? Triple-wink. Eh-hmmm ill need a volunteer... Nudge Nudge.)
Well, we're even then, for I'm no lady, titled or otherwise. I agree, the
kniggets around here seem to be extremely, um, trigger-happy, they've already
tried twice unsuccessfully to explode me, and I'm beginning to doubt their
competence. I think they need a lesson in proper chivalric etiquette, and I'd be
more than willing to participate in any, ahem, demonstration... ;-)

|> : |> And now for something completely diff'rent...
|> : |> Aaron aka Knowwhaddamean? Wink Wink. Say no more!
|> : Jen aka are you insinuating something?
|> Aaron aka Im ALWAYS insinuating, but do you have the guts?

Jen aka ain't nods as good as a wink to a blind bat? aka I wouldn't mind
a bit of fun.

Jennifer Merritt

未讀,
1993年12月16日 中午12:47:171993/12/16
收件者:
Jen aka ask Aaron if I'm a virgin, aka first you blow me THEN you eat me?
aka oh dear that's much too graphic sorry MoM.

Jennifer Merritt

未讀,
1993年12月17日 凌晨1:53:321993/12/17
收件者:
In article <CI5H5...@vcd.hp.com>, aar...@vcd.hp.com (aaron long) writes:
|> Jennifer Merritt (j...@athena.mit.edu) wrote:
|> : Well, we're even then, for I'm no lady, titled or otherwise. I agree, the

|> : kniggets around here seem to be extremely, um, trigger-happy, they've already
|> : tried twice unsuccessfully to explode me, and I'm beginning to doubt their
|> : competence. I think they need a lesson in proper chivalric etiquette, and I'd be
|> : more than willing to participate in any, ahem, demonstration... ;-)
|>
|> Here that, boys? I believe shes a goer! Knowhaddamean? I'll bet she... goes!
Shame on you good squire, that's exactly the kind of lewd & immature behavior
that got the good Lady Catherine appointed to her position in the first place.
Surely you've got more manners than that. Are they in the armoury? Hmm, let me
see...

|> Stand back, brave Kannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniggits! I sense peril.... No, its much,
|> much to much peril for you to stand... No... I appreciate your offer, but
|> the queen must be protected! Do your duty, men... I, a lowley squire will mud-
|> wrestle - err tackle - err... STAND AGAINST! Yes, i will become firm and
|> upright in front of imminent horrible, terrible shapely peril. I am not afraid!
I'll help you stand firm against the peril! :)

|> Now, young, untitled lass, may i show yo around my armoury? I'll let you help
|> straigten out my... halberd... ZA! Halberds, i MEANT halberd*s*. And if you
|> are particularly lucky, i might even blow ya- err show (my, i do become tied
|> of tounge around her!) you my "private reserve". Henry Weinhart aint the only
|> fellow ever to keep the best things in life hidden. So whenever you're ready,
|> lovely lady, saddle up, and follow me!
I'd like to be an official Wench, actually - is that OK with the powers that be?
Too bad I can't use my 10 minutes on you, my good squire, but you're not a
knigget yet...

|> Aaron aka And all the wenches say: Zemma Ha Zinng Zemma Ha... Let me ride!
Jen aka no they don't, they've got their mouths full with your slippery...
er, slip of the tongue.

Jennifer S Merritt

未讀,
1993年12月17日 凌晨2:22:471993/12/17
收件者:
In article <CI5H5...@vcd.hp.com> aar...@vcd.hp.com (aaron long) writes:
>Jennifer Merritt (j...@athena.mit.edu) wrote:
>: Well, we're even then, for I'm no lady, titled or otherwise. I agree, the

>: kniggets around here seem to be extremely, um, trigger-happy, they've already
>: tried twice unsuccessfully to explode me, and I'm beginning to doubt their
>: competence. I think they need a lesson in proper chivalric etiquette, and I'd be
>: more than willing to participate in any, ahem, demonstration... ;-)
>
>Here that, boys? I believe shes a goer! Knowhaddamean? I'll bet she... goes!
My good squire, this is exactly the kind of lewd, immature behavior the
kniggets have been displaying of late, which is why the good Lady Catherine
was appointed to her post in the first place! Surely you have better manners
than this, you must have misplaced them somewhere... oh, here they are! What
were they doing in the armoury dear? (wink wink)

>Stand back, brave Kannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniggits! I sense peril.... No, its much,
>much to much peril for you to stand... No... I appreciate your offer, but
>the queen must be protected! Do your duty, men... I, a lowley squire will mud-
>wrestle - err tackle - err... STAND AGAINST! Yes, i will become firm and
>upright in front of imminent horrible, terrible shapely peril. I am not afraid!

I'll help you stand firm against it, all right!

>Now, young, untitled lass, may i show yo around my armoury? I'll let you help
>straigten out my... halberd... ZA! Halberds, i MEANT halberd*s*. And if you
>are particularly lucky, i might even blow ya- err show (my, i do become tied
>of tounge around her!) you my "private reserve". Henry Weinhart aint the only
>fellow ever to keep the best things in life hidden. So whenever you're ready,
>lovely lady, saddle up, and follow me!

I'd like to be titled; can I be an official Wench? Is that OK with the powers
that be? Hello? In the meantime, good squire, I'd love to spend my ten
minutes with you, but you're not a knigget yet. Perhaps one day soon...

>Aaron aka And all the wenches say: Zemma Ha Zinng Zemma Ha... Let me ride!

Jen aka no they don't, they've got their mouths full of your slippery...

aaron long

未讀,
1993年12月16日 下午5:58:411993/12/16
[...]

1993年12月17日 中午12:42:051993/12/17
收件者:
Jennifer Merritt (j...@athena.mit.edu) wrote:
: |> Stand back, brave Kannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniggits! I sense peril.... No, its much,

: |> much to much peril for you to stand... No... I appreciate your offer, but
: |> the queen must be protected! Do your duty, men... I, a lowley squire will mud-
: |> wrestle - err tackle - err... STAND AGAINST! Yes, i will become firm and
: |> upright in front of imminent horrible, terrible shapely peril. I am not afraid!
: I'll help you stand firm against the peril! :)
Nonono, you ARE the peril- err in peril, shall i sweep you out of your clothes,
err- off your feet now? Hey! Dont touch that! You dont know where its been!

: I'd like to be an official Wench, actually - is that OK with the powers that be?

: Too bad I can't use my 10 minutes on you, my good squire, but you're not a
: knigget yet...

You can be MY official wench. Like they say, on top of - ERRR behind every
great squire, there's a really great wench!
:
: |> Aaron aka And all the wenches say: Zemma Ha Zinng Zemma Ha... Let me ride!

: Jen aka no they don't, they've got their mouths full with your slippery...
: er, slip of the tongue.

Aaron aka... (speechless after that aka)

Jennifer S Merritt

未讀,
1993年12月17日 下午6:56:071993/12/17
收件者:
so sorry about those multiple postings, my mailer went on the fritz!!!

Jen aka these computers are assimilating me...

Jennifer Merritt

未讀,
1993年12月17日 晚上7:44:181993/12/17
收件者:
In article <CI6x6...@vcd.hp.com>, aar...@vcd.hp.com (aaron long) writes:
|> Jennifer Merritt (j...@athena.mit.edu) wrote:
|> : |> Stand back, brave Kannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniggits! I sense peril.... No, its much,
|> : |> much to much peril for you to stand... No... I appreciate your offer, but
|> : |> the queen must be protected! Do your duty, men... I, a lowley squire will mud-
|> : |> wrestle - err tackle - err... STAND AGAINST! Yes, i will become firm and
|> : |> upright in front of imminent horrible, terrible shapely peril. I am not afraid!
|> : I'll help you stand firm against the peril! :)
|> Nonono, you ARE the peril- err in peril, shall i sweep you out of your clothes,
|> err- off your feet now? Hey! Dont touch that! You dont know where its been!
That's what I meant, you silly squire. But this scenario is getting entirely too
filthy for MoM to allow on here... isn't it?

|> : I'd like to be an official Wench, actually - is that OK with the powers that be?
|> : Too bad I can't use my 10 minutes on you, my good squire, but you're not a
|> : knigget yet...
|> You can be MY official wench. Like they say, on top of - ERRR behind every
|> great squire, there's a really great wench!

Oh, please, nothing official yet, we've just met! ;-)
I just would like a slightly silly title, my name's so short as it is...

|> : |> Aaron aka And all the wenches say: Zemma Ha Zinng Zemma Ha... Let me ride!
|> : Jen aka no they don't, they've got their mouths full with your slippery...
|> : er, slip of the tongue.
|> Aaron aka... (speechless after that aka)

Jen aka :) aka we Wenches take pride in our work!

Lost Boy

未讀,
1993年12月18日 清晨6:41:311993/12/18
收件者:
>|> : |> Stand back, brave Kannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniggits! I sense peril.... No, its much,
>|> : |> much to much peril for you to stand... No... I appreciate your offer, but
>|> : |> the queen must be protected! Do your duty, men... I, a lowley squire will mud-
>|> : |> wrestle - err tackle - err... STAND AGAINST! Yes, i will become firm and
>|> : |> upright in front of imminent horrible, terrible shapely peril. I am not afraid!
>|> : I'll help you stand firm against the peril! :)
>|> Nonono, you ARE the peril- err in peril, shall i sweep you out of your clothes,
>|> err- off your feet now? Hey! Dont touch that! You dont know where its been!
>That's what I meant, you silly squire. But this scenario is getting entirely too
>filthy for MoM to allow on here... isn't it?
Not if we're not being seen.

>|> : I'd like to be an official Wench, actually - is that OK with the powers that be?
>|> : Too bad I can't use my 10 minutes on you, my good squire, but you're not a
>|> : knigget yet...
>|> You can be MY official wench. Like they say, on top of - ERRR behind every
>|> great squire, there's a really great wench!
>Oh, please, nothing official yet, we've just met! ;-)
>I just would like a slightly silly title, my name's so short as it is...
I do hope you don't like short, erm, things as a habit...

>|> : |> Aaron aka And all the wenches say: Zemma Ha Zinng Zemma Ha... Let me ride!
>|> : Jen aka no they don't, they've got their mouths full with your slippery...
>|> : er, slip of the tongue.
>|> Aaron aka... (speechless after that aka)
>Jen aka :) aka we Wenches take pride in our work!
Lost Boy aka we work our Wenches with pride!

DPO...@kentvm.kent.edu

未讀,
1993年12月14日 下午3:33:161993/12/14
收件者:
In article <1993Dec14....@ringer.cs.utsa.edu>

jbo...@lonestar.utsa.edu (James O. Boling ) writes:

> I have always thought her name was "Incontinentia Buttocks," but recently
>a friend of mine said that her name was "Incontinentia Buckets," not
>"buttocks."

I vote for buttocks. It's the way I heard it, and it's more consistent with the
Monty Python scatology. Moreover, if one were incontinenet, one would not
need buckets.

David E. Powers <dpo...@kentvm.kent.edu>
PGP 2.x Key ID: 6AA05D Fingerprint:<31225479 2723A4A7 830C9AC0 BC3053B1>
------------------------------------------------| MCI Mail 283-6209
All private electronic mail should be encrypted.| CIS: 76347,2367
Protect our privacy and our freedom. | fax 216/229-8227

gof...@wkuvx1.wku.edu

未讀,
1993年12月19日 下午2:21:511993/12/19
收件者:
You may be the Head Wench of the Python School of Wenching, if you
like. I do reserve the right to go wenching on occasion, in cognito.

Gina aka How's that for a Christmas gift?

tempor...@bigpond.com

未讀,
2015年4月4日 晚上11:38:502015/4/4
收件者:
On Wednesday, December 15, 1993 at 9:18:18 AM UTC+10, Jennifer Merritt wrote:
> In article <1993Dec14....@ringer.cs.utsa.edu>, jbo...@lonestar.utsa.edu (James O. Boling ) writes:
> |> See if you can solve this dispute. On Life of Brian, Biggus Dickuss has a
> |> wife("He has a wife, you know. Know what she's called? Incontinentia.
> |> Incontinentia Buttocks!").
> |> I have always thought her name was "Incontinentia Buttocks," but recently
> |> a friend of mine said that her name was "Incontinentia Buckets," not
> |> "buttocks."
> |>
> |> I say "buttocks." He says "buckets." Anyone out there know which one of
> |> us is right? Your comments are appreciated. -JB.
>
> BUTTOCKS!
> Definitely buttocks.
> (Oh dear, that sounded much too enthusiastic... I'm not a wench really I'm
> not... I'm not a witch either... you see this isn't my nose it's a false one!)
>
> Then again, I've never read the script. But "Incontinentia Buckets" is much less
> funny, and entirely not in keeping with "Biggus Dickus"... know what I mean,
> nudge nudge?
>
> Jen aka this is my third post & I haven't been targeted yet, although I suppose I
> _am_ asking for it by pointing it out, I think I'll go hide now.

Surely it's "BUCKETS"! She's incontinent because of hubby's big dick, and therefore she pees bucketsful. Incontinentia buttocks doesn't make any sense and isn't as funny at all.

chazb...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年11月19日 凌晨12:11:352018/11/19
收件者:
On Tuesday, December 14, 1993 at 5:57:19 PM UTC-5, Jennifer Merritt wrote:
> In article <1993Dec14....@ringer.cs.utsa.edu>, jbo...@lonestar.utsa.edu (James O. Boling ) writes:
> |> See if you can solve this dispute. On Life of Brian, Biggus Dickuss has a
> |> wife("He has a wife, you know. Know what she's called? Incontinentia.
> |> Incontinentia Buttocks!").
> |> I have always thought her name was "Incontinentia Buttocks," but recently
> |> a friend of mine said that her name was "Incontinentia Buckets," not
> |> "buttocks."
> |>
> |> I say "buttocks." He says "buckets." Anyone out there know which one of
> |> us is right? Your comments are appreciated. -JB.
>
> BUTTOCKS!
> Definitely buttocks.
> (Oh dear, that sounded much too enthusiastic... I'm not a wench really I'm
> not... I'm not a witch either... you see this isn't my nose it's a false one!)
>
> Then again, I've never read the script. But "Incontinentia Buckets" is much less
> funny, and entirely not in keeping with "Biggus Dickus"... know what I mean,
> nudge nudge?
>
> Jen aka this is my third post & I haven't been targeted yet, although I suppose I
> _am_ asking for it by pointing it out, I think I'll go hide now.

It's Buttocks.

Gary Woods

未讀,
2018年11月19日 上午9:04:572018/11/19
收件者:
On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 21:11:34 -0800 (PST), chazb...@gmail.com wrote:

>It's Buttocks.
Well, since you're answering a 25 year old post, it probably doesn't
matter any more.
I'd have hoped for "bollocks."

Old, but not quite dead yet:

---