Clicking "Like" On Facebook

Beaver...@live.com

Aug 6, 2013, 3:36:26 PM8/6/13
Some distant cousin by marriage who I thought was totally smoking hot before I found out we were tangentially related has been squeezing out kids the last few years. She has suddenly been posting to facebook about issues related to breast feeding in public. And soon followed up with pictures of her breastfeeding her own kids. Is it okay to click like even though I am one of those people who finds public breastfeeding disgusting, I kinda like having the opportunity to leer at her boobs when I can see around the baby's head.

Or should I report the photos to Facebook?

Please discuss.

Lesmond

Aug 10, 2013, 2:03:05 PM8/10/13
Public breastfeeding is not disgusting. Next question?

--
If there's a nuclear winter, at least it'll snow.