I Got Caught Staring At A Customer's Ass

Beaver Fever

Oct 11, 2012, 2:11:55 PM10/11/12
What's the best way to recover from such an embarrassing situation,
especially when my actions were completely involuntary?"

Mack A. Damia

Oct 11, 2012, 2:33:56 PM10/11/12

Lesmond

Oct 12, 2012, 7:31:42 AM10/12/12
On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:11:55 -0700 (PDT), Beaver Fever wrote:

>What's the best way to recover from such an embarrassing situation,
>especially when my actions were completely involuntary?"

Tell her it looked like she sat in something?

--
If there's a nuclear winter, at least it'll snow.

Mack A. Damia

Oct 12, 2012, 11:36:20 AM10/12/12
On Fri, 12 Oct 2012 07:31:42 -0400 (EDT), "Lesmond"
<les...@verizon.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:11:55 -0700 (PDT), Beaver Fever wrote:
>
>>What's the best way to recover from such an embarrassing situation,
>>especially when my actions were completely involuntary?"
>
>Tell her it looked like she sat in something?

My question is: who caught you looking, the customer or the boss or
somebidy else?

Either one, it's a tricky situation for which to save face. Did
somebody say something to you?