Should I Go To My Cousin's Funeral?

Beaver...@live.com

Feb 6, 2013, 4:56:21 PM2/6/13
A few weeks ago a suicide prevention sign went up in our neighborhood and it was a point of discussion among our family. I made some comment about how with high unemployment and dwindling natural resources, people should be encouraged to kill themselves. A few days later my cousin killed himself. His funeral is in a few days and I feel very conspicuous if not necessarily guilty.

Should I go?

N Jill Marsh

Feb 7, 2013, 9:34:48 AM2/7/13
On Wed, 6 Feb 2013 13:56:21 -0800 (PST), Beaver...@live.com wrote:

>A few weeks ago a suicide prevention sign went up in our neighborhood and it was a point of discussion among our family. I made some comment about how with high unemployment and dwindling natural resources, people should be encouraged to kill themselves. A few days later my cousin killed himself. His funeral is in a few days and I feel very conspicuous if not necessarily guilty.
>
>Should I go?

This is a really weak story, Mils, you usually do better than this.

--
nj"internym here"m

Send reggae, guns & numbers.

Beaver...@live.com

Feb 7, 2013, 12:35:39 PM2/7/13
to njm...@gmail.com
It's absolutely true, the sign did go up in my neighborhood. And it has legs over at City Data.

Speaking of funerals, I tolerated individuals who were in danger of tasting their own blood so I could go to my grandma's funeral. I am only saying this because you remind me of her.

N Jill Marsh

Feb 7, 2013, 5:47:02 PM2/7/13
On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 09:35:39 -0800 (PST), Beaver...@live.com wrote:

>On Thursday, February 7, 2013 6:34:48 AM UTC-8, N Jill Marsh wrote:
>> On Wed, 6 Feb 2013 13:56:21 -0800 (PST), Beaver...@live.com wrote:
>> >A few weeks ago a suicide prevention sign went up in our neighborhood and it was a point of discussion among our family. I made some comment about how with high unemployment and dwindling natural resources, people should be encouraged to kill themselves. A few days later my cousin killed himself. His funeral is in a few days and I feel very conspicuous if not necessarily guilty.
>>
>> >Should I go?
>>
>> This is a really weak story, Mils, you usually do better than this.
>
>It's absolutely true, the sign did go up in my neighborhood. And it has legs over at City Data.

That part's pretty good, it's the timing that just ruins it.

>Speaking of funerals, I tolerated individuals who were in danger of tasting their own blood so I could go to my grandma's funeral. I am only saying this because you remind me of her.

You're so sweet at times.

Beaver_Fever

Feb 8, 2013, 8:53:14 PM2/8/13
On Feb 7, 2:47 pm, N Jill Marsh <njma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 09:35:39 -0800 (PST), Beaver_Fe...@live.com wrote:

> >> This is a really weak story, Mils, you usually do better than this.
>
> >It's absolutely true, the sign did go up in my neighborhood. And it has legs over at City Data.
>
> That part's pretty good, it's the timing that just ruins it.

You might not believe this but I have some pretty messed up cousins.

> >Speaking of funerals, I tolerated individuals who were in danger of tasting their own blood so I could go to my grandma's funeral. I am only saying this because you remind me of her.
>
> You're so sweet at times.

Why, thank you.

Are you still married?