Major Effects - Mike clips!

ja...@sodapictures.com

May 11, 2016, 9:58:13 AM5/11/16
Hi guys,

Here's a treat for you all - I was recently able to snag a copy of the full Major Effects TV special, including Mike's scenes. I've uploaded Mike's scenes here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boQQmV32-n4 - including the early version of WOSAT with alternate music.

(In which anyone was wondering, the taping was from Qatari television, hence the subtitles.)

Enjoy!

Matt

May 13, 2016, 5:36:40 PM5/13/16
Crazy you tracked it down from Qatar! I don't know how you do it. I'd never seen all of the footage before.

Major Effects is just as bad as the tv special in the movie. Amazing. :)

Thanks James!

Walt

May 16, 2016, 2:02:48 AM5/16/16
Good to see the group is still enjoying activity.

Rich Carreiro

May 16, 2016, 2:23:18 PM5/16/16
Matt <xi...@yahoo.co.uk> writes:

>On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 2:58:13 PM UTC+1, ja...@sodapictures.com wrote:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boQQmV32-n4
>
>Major Effects is just as bad as the tv special in the
>movie. Amazing. :)

Actually (and amazingly) I think it's even worse!

How did Disney ever let that special air? Holy cow.

--
Rich Carreiro rlc-...@rlcarr.com

tfr...@gmail.com

May 18, 2016, 11:56:35 AM5/18/16
It's amazing how in this age of digital editing and computer animation how much WoSaT and Mike's other works still stand out.

cement...@gmail.com

May 19, 2016, 11:39:49 AM5/19/16
On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 2:58:13 PM UTC+1, ja...@sodapictures.com wrote:
Amazing, thanks so much for posting this, incredible to finally see :)

ja...@sodapictures.com

May 20, 2016, 11:15:52 AM5/20/16
Glad you guys have enjoyed it, and my pleasure to finally dig it up after quite some time of searching myself. Always on the hunt for more bits and pieces, including the Black Holes special from around the same time - no luck yet, but fingers crossed!