Wizard autographed posters

pjne...@yahoo.com

Nov 1, 2013, 10:36:03 AM11/1/13
Anyone know if the man in the green jacket still sells autographed posters? Manythanks

reddragon162

Nov 3, 2013, 1:41:32 AM11/3/13
On Friday, November 1, 2013 7:36:03 AM UTC-7, pjne...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Anyone know if the man in the green jacket still sells autographed posters? Manythanks

I remember sending an message to him using the email listed on his website and received no reply. If your REALLY interested I suppose you could try asking some of the more regular posters, or even asking Mike himself, as I know his phone number is still floating around somewhere and occasionally receives calls from diehard fans.

Paul Rubin

Nov 3, 2013, 6:29:47 PM11/3/13
pjne...@yahoo.com writes:
> Anyone know if the man in the green jacket still sells autographed
> posters? Manythanks

I remember a year or two ago, he said something to the effect that he
was out of posters in new condition, but he still (at that time) had a
few left that were blemished in one way or another. He is pretty fussy
so I wouldn't take that as too bad a sign. If a poster has some little
creases or if the edges are dinged up, putting it in a frame would
probably keep any of that from being too obvoius.
Message has been deleted

thechuc...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 6:33:45 PM6/1/17
On Friday, November 1, 2013 at 2:36:03 PM UTC, pjne...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Anyone know if the man in the green jacket still sells autographed posters? Manythanks

update: Well its been 4 years since I posted this; where does the time go - whizzing past in a flash of green perhaps? Anyhoo (just recently) I was able to get hold of a WOSAT poster signed by KF (sans Jittlov autograph sadly). When I say 'get hold of' I mean its on the way to me in the UK from the good ol' US of A. According to UPS tracking its left Portland OR and now sitting in Newark (didn't realise the distance involved there).

Anyway I thought I would share this info on here ( I appreciate the banality) but got to keep the forum alive ;^)

...Gotta go - just realised the time. I'MMM LAAAAATE! (see what I did there?)

Walt

Jun 3, 2017, 2:06:15 AM6/3/17
Your poster.... its somewhere on this line!

ja...@sodapictures.com

Jun 8, 2017, 7:33:48 AM6/8/17
I'm also in the UK and have a poster signed by Freas but not by Mike - maybe we should see if Mike would agree to signing them both if we posted them out together with money for postage? :D

pjne...@yahoo.com

Jun 10, 2017, 3:07:22 AM6/10/17
Ohh not a bad idea that - although I've not been able to confirm if he is still at his old address? Can you help with the contact info Sodapics?

ja...@sodapictures.com

Jun 13, 2017, 8:54:18 AM6/13/17
> Ohh not a bad idea that - although I've not been able to confirm if he is still at his old address? Can you help with the contact info Sodapics?

Mike is still at 902 Maltman Avenue, yes, and his phone number is still the same one on his website. (And the name's James!)

Walt

Jun 17, 2017, 12:17:55 AM6/17/17
On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 5:54:18 AM UTC-7, ja...@sodapictures.com wrote:
> > Ohh not a bad idea that - although I've not been able to confirm if he is still at his old address? Can you help with the contact info Sodapics?
>
> Mike is still at 902 Maltman Avenue, yes, and his phone number is still the same one on his website. (And the name's James!)

Hope it works out for you both. Let us know how it went.

James, I don't know what system everyone is using to read the group, but Google Groups was only showing 2 letters of your ID: "ja...@sodapictures.com"