"Inaction Failed" - is a failed lie the zio-media cling to

1 view

Bongblaster

Mar 19, 2006, 8:23:06 AM3/19/06
Big Brother wants to equate appeasement of Saddam with appeasement
of Hitler, but I ain't buying it, are you?

USA TODAY

Opinion
Inaction failed

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20060317/cm_usatoday/inactionfailed;_ylt=A0SOwkGjRx1EMSYBrQQe6sgF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4MzQ0N2p2BHNlYwMxNzA0
By Clifford D. May Fri Mar 17, 6:58 AM ET

If we learned anything from 9/11 it's that doing nothing while tyrants
and terrorists plot to kill Americans is not a viable policy. ...

__________________________________

"Doing nothing while tyrants and terrorists plot to kill Americans"

Is exactly what the pentagon war-pigs did. They not only *allowed*
Mohammad Atta to train in Florida for a year, they *protected* him.

They did nothing and it worked.

So "Inaction" *is* a viable policy, for the pentagon neocon war-pigs.

The post-it note that shocked the world:

http://summeroftruth.org/atta2.html

That famous post-it note, ...what color was it?

Was it chickenshit yellow, like a neo-con draft-dodger?

Or was it terror alert color-code red, like Cheney's face
after he shot his friend?

Neither. It was snow-white, as in "we surrender."

The Pentagon raised the White Flag of Surrender
in the form of a white post-it note.

A post-it note, posted for a neo-Pearl Harbor, for a neo-American
century, for neo-cons, for neo-nazis, and for neo-oil-billionaires.

The post-it note that brought down the WTC:

http://summeroftruth.org/atta2.html

http://summeroftruth.org/atta2.html

http://summeroftruth.org/atta2.html

http://summeroftruth.org/atta2.html

http://summeroftruth.org/atta2.html

http://summeroftruth.org/atta2.html

http://summeroftruth.org/atta2.html

http://summeroftruth.org/atta2.html

http://summeroftruth.org/atta2.html

http://summeroftruth.org/atta2.html

http://summeroftruth.org/atta2.html

http://summeroftruth.org/atta2.html

That's how many months the pentagon gave Atta to train.