about a Burzum biography

Lord Evildead

Oct 11, 2006, 5:05:13 AM10/11/06
Dear all,
I have an official contract to make the biography of Burzum from the
publishing house called Camion Blanc which translated and printed a lot
of bands biographies and writings (Lords of Chaos, Lavey, Crowley).

I want to be objective and to tell the truth, I will need all the
informations. I am not going to write bullshits to sell, just to
understand.

I will need all the informations you could have about Burzum and mister
Vikernes.

You can contact me at lord_e...@yahoo.fr

Thanks a lot for your consideration and if you need more informations,
please contact me.

Best regards