Needed: M&B "No Apparent Reason" questions, Re: Producer Ted on Brian & Jill Show

pat...@snapstudiosmusic.com

Nov 14, 2012, 1:36:08 PM11/14/12
Hey gang,

I'm a long time M&B listener and I now work with The Brian & Jill Show. Producer Ted will be coming on the show soon. I thought it would be fun to prepare special game questions that Ted & Brian can play against each other. I could use your help in any events that happened on M&B during Ted's time there to prepare trivia questions for Ted's guest appearance on Brian & Jill. Any help you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated. Who knows? You might hear your question on the show! Thanks!