Heidi and Frank Suck..

Jimbo

Oct 31, 2012, 4:24:27 PM10/31/12
I just looked up the ratings for KLOS. While M&B were on the air the station ratings were between 2.8 and 3.0. Now that Heidi and Frank have joined KLOS the rating have dropped to 2.3. At the other end of the spectrum is Kiis FM at 5.5.
I hope this mean the the H&F show will be short lived on KLOS

Tin@

Oct 31, 2012, 6:02:28 PM10/31/12
On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 1:24:27 PM UTC-7, Jimbo wrote:
> I just looked up the ratings for KLOS. While M&B were on the air the station ratings were between 2.8 and 3.0. Now that Heidi and Frank have joined KLOS the rating have dropped to 2.3. At the other end of the spectrum is Kiis FM at 5.5.
>
> I hope this mean the the H&F show will be short lived on KLOS

I've switched to Bill Handel on KFI.

Jimbo

Nov 1, 2012, 11:57:31 AM11/1/12
I would rather listen to static than H&F, but I generally list to Bill Handle too.

coldfy...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2012, 4:00:48 PM11/14/12
On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 1:24:27 PM UTC-7, Jimbo wrote:
> I just looked up the ratings for KLOS. While M&B were on the air the station ratings were between 2.8 and 3.0. Now that Heidi and Frank have joined KLOS the rating have dropped to 2.3. At the other end of the spectrum is Kiis FM at 5.5.
>
> I hope this mean the the H&F show will be short lived on KLOS

I've been flopping over to Kevin and Bean on KROQ... mainly for Ralph cuz he's a funny SOB :)

Font of All Important Info

Nov 14, 2012, 10:16:53 PM11/14/12
On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 13:00:48 -0800 (PST), coldfy...@gmail.com felt
compelled by mysterious forces to say:
Ralph is awesome :-)

--dez

...a pistol-hot cup of Dez...

"Chef of chicanery, your buns are mine!"
--the Tick

skat...@hotmail.com

Jan 23, 2013, 12:09:50 PM1/23/13
Im glad that their ratings are doing terrible. Heidi and Frank have turned me to another station. Sorry KLOS

coreyth...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2013, 6:53:10 PM1/24/13
Heidi and frank are awesome the people on this site are just old cranky geezers

frank...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2013, 7:55:20 PM11/25/13
On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 1:24:27 PM UTC-7, Jimbo wrote:
> I just looked up the ratings for KLOS. While M&B were on the air the station ratings were between 2.8 and 3.0. Now that Heidi and Frank have joined KLOS the rating have dropped to 2.3. At the other end of the spectrum is Kiis FM at 5.5.
>
> I hope this mean the the H&F show will be short lived on KLOS

Heidi and Frank totally SUCK!!!!
I wait till the show is over to listen to KLOS