Mark & Lynda

trev...@yahoo.com

Oct 26, 2012, 6:47:06 PM10/26/12
Have listened to Saturdays pre show and Mondays show. It seems fun
and laid back. Not sure how interesting listening to other peoples
problems will be. Some days will be interesting and some days
boring. After Monday, every time I try to download it nothing works.
Brian and Jill were on Itunes right away, and Mark has had six weeks
and still not worked out. Not sure how all that works, but being most
people get podcasts from itunes would figure that would be a priority
on getting done. And the website should be easier to figure out what
to click for podcasts. They know most of their listeners are old and
can barely figure out all this new technology:) So there you go, lets
see who is still alive here.

trev...@yahoo.com

Oct 26, 2012, 6:51:37 PM10/26/12
Let's keep comments on point here people. No high jacking this post
for the itchy and scratcy show:) Not that this post is all that
important, but you know what I mean.

Jimbo

Oct 29, 2012, 10:59:01 AM10/29/12
I could not agree more wit the Itchy and Scratchy show. I still need to down load the show and listen to it. I think I will enjoy Mark and Linda more than Brian and Jill. Brian has just gotten to full of himself over the years and is to fake to me.

coldfy...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2012, 4:05:30 PM11/14/12
Agreed Jimbo... BP is kinda full of himself on air. Seems like he'd be fun to hang out with though.

As far as the podcasts go, the iTunes issues with the Mark and Lynda show seem to have been ironed out and it comes over fine now.