Frank tweets...

The_LA_Flash

Aug 26, 2012, 1:09:15 PM8/26/12
"Please keep me + my family in your prayers. Really hard time for us
right now but I know, God will get His glory through it all. Love u
all."

The_LA_Flash

Aug 26, 2012, 1:11:11 PM8/26/12
UPDATE:

Sorry to read things are tough for Frank right now, he sounds really
tame compared to the guy I use to hear on his impact show a few years
ago when he was ready to punch out a few of his callers.

Tin@

Aug 26, 2012, 3:05:57 PM8/26/12
That's what becoming a Christian can do for you.

The_LA_Flash

Aug 26, 2012, 3:24:26 PM8/26/12
huh, my thought was that's what becoming unemployed can do for you.

Tin@

Aug 27, 2012, 12:14:22 AM8/27/12
That's because you're an idiot.

The_LA_Flash

Aug 27, 2012, 9:31:35 AM8/27/12
On Aug 26, 9:14 pm, "Tin@" <tinas49...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> That's because you're an idiot.-

......says the person that wants people to believe she is a Christian
but seldom displays those qualities.

Tin@

Aug 27, 2012, 8:09:37 PM8/27/12
I never claimed I was perfect.

The_LA_Flash

Aug 27, 2012, 9:49:21 PM8/27/12
Nobody said anything about being perfect.

Tin@

Aug 27, 2012, 10:40:17 PM8/27/12
Ok, I seldom display those qualities to you, because when I did, you
stabbed me in the back. When you stop being an asshole, I will too.

The_LA_Flash

Aug 27, 2012, 11:36:40 PM8/27/12
I'm not just talking about me, I talking about to other people in the
other groups; and stop with the lie about me stabbing you in the back,
I went to go play miniature golf with a few people in here and right
away you said I stabbed you in the back, get over it already.

Tin@

Aug 27, 2012, 11:54:05 PM8/27/12
wow, not even....but go with that.

The_LA_Flash

Aug 28, 2012, 12:00:14 AM8/28/12
hahaha because you know that's what happen...

Tin@

Aug 28, 2012, 12:23:30 AM8/28/12
No, that IS NOT what happened, but continue with your lies.

The_LA_Flash

Aug 28, 2012, 11:52:02 AM8/28/12
> No, that IS NOT what happened, but continue with your lies.-

Uh Huh, so then tell me how I "backstabbed" you.

Jimbo

Aug 28, 2012, 1:31:28 PM8/28/12
Wow Look at this...

"Frank tweets...
14 posts by 2 authors in alt.fan.mark-brian"

efgh

Aug 28, 2012, 4:08:59 PM8/28/12
> 14 posts by 2 authors in alt.fan.mark-brian"- Hide quoted text -

I don't get why these two continue to drag this out in public. Maybe
one of them can explain it. No one else cares which one is more of an
asshole than the other.

Tinas Fat Ass

Aug 28, 2012, 5:23:22 PM8/28/12
They're both starved for attention of any kind, they'll go to any
length to get it.

Tin@

Aug 28, 2012, 8:14:54 PM8/28/12
I have plenty of the attention I want.

Bill Z Bubb

Aug 29, 2012, 12:22:28 PM8/29/12
On 8/28/2012 5:14 PM, Tin@ wrote:
>>> I don't get why these two continue to drag this out in public. Maybe
>>> one of them can explain it. No one else cares which one is more of an
>>> asshole than the other.
>>
>> They're both starved for attention of any kind, they'll go to any
>> length to get it.
>
> I have plenty of the attention I want.

That's been pretty evident for quite a number of years.

Tinas Fat Ass

Aug 29, 2012, 3:12:09 PM8/29/12
This article sums up nicely the Tubby/Flash dynamic. http://goo.gl/aSIfW

Tin@

Aug 29, 2012, 10:09:44 PM8/29/12
On Aug 29, 9:23 am, Bill Z Bubb <BillZB...@AIMbetter.com> wrote:
Then why do you guys saying I'm starving for attention?

Tin@

Aug 29, 2012, 10:10:19 PM8/29/12
You couldn't be more wrong.

The_LA_Flash

Aug 30, 2012, 10:42:15 AM8/30/12
I can say that because for the first 7 month of this year I’ve ignored
all of your insults, just recently I’ve been giving you the attention
you are craving; go ahead and call me a liar but I challenge you to
prove me wrong, of course you won’t do it because you can’t.

The_LA_Flash

Aug 30, 2012, 10:42:27 AM8/30/12
> You couldn't be more wrong.- Hide quoted text -

If that’s wrong, then how come over the years you have had flame wars
with a lot of the people from this group and the A.I. too?

Jimbo

Aug 30, 2012, 11:22:27 AM8/30/12
Was the sex just not good between you too?

Bill Z Bubb

Aug 30, 2012, 5:52:06 PM8/30/12
On 8/29/2012 7:09 PM, Tin@ wrote:
>>> I have plenty of the attention I want.
>>
>> That's been pretty evident for quite a number of years.
>
> Then why do you guys saying I'm starving for attention?

Take your pick:

You're a dog returning to her vomit or you're a crack addict whose crack
is arguing.

Tin@

Aug 30, 2012, 8:50:30 PM8/30/12
I don't need or want your attention.

Tin@

Aug 30, 2012, 8:51:14 PM8/30/12
We didnt have sex, because I didnt want a booty call.

The_LA_Flash

Aug 31, 2012, 10:20:54 AM8/31/12
> I don't need or want your attention.-

Uh Huh...

The_LA_Flash

Aug 31, 2012, 10:22:21 AM8/31/12
> We didnt have sex, because I didnt want a booty call.-

Nice way to use your sock puppet to set up that shot.

Tin@

Aug 31, 2012, 4:43:23 PM8/31/12
yawn. Get a life, I have no sock puppets, troll.

Tin@

Aug 31, 2012, 4:43:38 PM8/31/12
Why would I?

The_LA_Flash

Aug 31, 2012, 5:40:44 PM8/31/12
> yawn.  Get a life, I have no sock puppets, troll.-

<Laughing out loud> BWAHAHAHA!!!!!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.mark-brian/browse_thread/thread/b4176c37b5389828/727cae2e4bb3d67a?lnk=gst&q

The_LA_Flash

Aug 31, 2012, 5:44:10 PM8/31/12
> Why would I?-

You claim you are mean to me because I’m mean to you but for the first
7 months of this year, I ignored you and you never stopped throwing
out your childish insults, why would you keep doing that if you were
not trying to get my attention?

Tin@

Aug 31, 2012, 11:56:01 PM8/31/12
Because you're an asshole stalker and until you leave the groups you
followed me to, I will continue to harass you, plus, you're a fucking
idiot.

The_LA_Flash

Sep 1, 2012, 3:13:20 AM9/1/12
That's what becoming a Christian can do for you.

Tin@

Sep 1, 2012, 12:12:02 PM9/1/12
No, that's what an asshole does to a Christian. He stalks them, lies about them and acts like an asshole.

The_LA_Flash

Sep 1, 2012, 12:53:35 PM9/1/12
Same old stinking tuna, not taking ownership for her own actions. Ha
ha ha

Tin@

Sep 1, 2012, 1:05:02 PM9/1/12
Sure I have, I have apologized to people who I think deserve them....and you're STILL trolling.

The_LA_Flash

Sep 2, 2012, 3:51:17 AM9/2/12
Uh Huh.

Tin@

Sep 2, 2012, 10:51:04 AM9/2/12
And I know you're disappointed, but the people I have apologized to, have ALL accepted.

The_LA_Flash

Sep 2, 2012, 12:08:05 PM9/2/12
I have nothing to be disappointed about, they are all good people with
forgiving hearts.

Tin@

Sep 2, 2012, 12:23:28 PM9/2/12
Then why do you spend so much time trying to rehash what has been forgiven and moved on from? WHAT EXACTLY is your motive for dragging the past back?

The_LA_Flash

Sep 2, 2012, 3:59:18 PM9/2/12
You like to call people liars and hypocrites but you have never given
a good explanation as to why you would reply to a post that someone
else posted with “I say typo....I saw that after I sent it, and
thought, darn, darn!!!”
my motive is to get a good honest answer.

Tin@

Sep 3, 2012, 2:44:52 AM9/3/12
STILL rehashing, like the troll you are. Carry on.

The_LA_Flash

Sep 3, 2012, 5:41:10 AM9/3/12
Don't blame me for your failure to answer the question.

Tin@

Sep 3, 2012, 10:37:29 AM9/3/12
I have answered it many times. I just won't give you the answer you want to hear, because it isn't the truth, so you continue troll....like the troll you are, trying to stir up trouble....and failing.

The_LA_Flash

Sep 3, 2012, 12:05:40 PM9/3/12
You have answered it many times with @@ and yawns, but never giving
anything more than that.

Tin@

Sep 3, 2012, 12:22:35 PM9/3/12
It wasn't my post. Is that clear? I never posted as Linda, "she" was not my sock any more than Christine, Jimbo or anyone else you accuse of being my socks are my socks. THAT is my final answer. If you can't accept that, then that, among many others, is YOUR issue and you should seek help!

The_LA_Flash

Sep 3, 2012, 1:27:25 PM9/3/12
Ok, so let me get this "clear," you are saying you never posted, “I
say typo....I saw that after I sent it, and
thought, darn, darn!!!” Is that the case?

The_LA_Flash

Sep 3, 2012, 2:34:21 PM9/3/12
Uh Huh, no shock you bailed on this thread.

The_LA_Flash

Sep 3, 2012, 3:24:50 PM9/3/12
On Sep 3, 10:27 am, The_LA_Flash <Phil3...@yahoo.com> wrote:
<crickets chirping>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

The_LA_Flash

Sep 27, 2012, 9:57:58 AM9/27/12
> Uh Huh, no shock you bailed on this thread.-

EFGH, very interesting that you have no problem weighing in with an
opinion that tina and jimbo are two different people but when I asked
you if you thought linda and tina, were the same person, you told me:
“I don’t care.” Why do you care about tina and jimbo but don't care
about tina and linda?

By the way tina, I'm still waiting for you to answer my question: Are
saying you never posted, “Isay typo....I saw that after I sent it, and

efgh

Sep 27, 2012, 11:36:24 AM9/27/12
Because I wasn't around when Linda/Tina were posting. I don't care
about something that happened 10+ years ago. It's irrelevant. If you
can't let it go, seek professional help.

The_LA_Flash

Sep 27, 2012, 12:02:29 PM9/27/12
> can't let it go, seek professional help.-

Just because you were not around that does not make it irrelevant.
It’s relevant because it shows her lack of character for not coming
clean and not admitting her sock-puppet Linda, especially since those
that were in the group at that time knew they were both the same
person. Funny how you think I should “seek professional help” but tina
who makes up sock-puppets and talks to herself using them does not
need to “seek professional help.” That’s says all I need to know about
you….

efgh

Sep 27, 2012, 12:35:37 PM9/27/12
> you….- Hide quoted text -

No one else cares about your hatred for Tina. This fued between you
and her is what's destroyed this group. It's driven everyone away to
where it's just four people posting, or three, depending on your point
of view. People have been telling you for years to stop and you
haven't. You go on acting like a child about it. You're only doing
it because she's doing it. How is that productive? When a bunch of
people can see the same thing and continuously tell you over and over
to stop, your being destructive to the group, and you can't see that
or want to acknowledge it, what does that say about you?

Jay Smith

Sep 27, 2012, 4:05:04 PM9/27/12
On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 09:35:37 -0700 (PDT), efgh
<derek.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

>No one else cares about your hatred for Tina. This fued between you
>and her is what's destroyed this group. It's driven everyone away to
>where it's just four people posting, or three, depending on your point
>of view. People have been telling you for years to stop and you
>haven't. You go on acting like a child about it. You're only doing
>it because she's doing it. How is that productive? When a bunch of
>people can see the same thing and continuously tell you over and over
>to stop, your being destructive to the group, and you can't see that
>or want to acknowledge it, what does that say about you?

My sentiments exactly.

It will fall on deaf ears but you already know that...

Soooo... How about those SF Giants??? ;-)

Jay

www.fantasydragracing.homestead.com
www.deltabluesfestival.net

*****
If you should see me walking
Through your dreams at night
Would you please direct me
Where I ought to be
I've been looking for a crystal ball
To shed the light
To find a future in me...
*****

Tin@

Sep 27, 2012, 9:00:17 PM9/27/12
How lucky for efgh!!!

The_LA_Flash

Sep 27, 2012, 10:37:46 PM9/27/12
> and her is what's destroyed this group.  It's driven everyone away....

(laughing out loud) BWAHAHA You really are clueless, I suggest you put
down the tuna Kool-Aid and educate yourself on who really destroyed
this group, of course now that you are faced the facts you'll run from
them and say: "I don't care because it happened before I was here."
BWAHAHA...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.mark-brian/browse_thread/thread/64cb21985ef962e6/ace0183598f0181a?q=

The_LA_Flash

Sep 27, 2012, 10:39:03 PM9/27/12
Yea, how lucky for you and for him that he would rather repeat the
lies you have told than to seek out the truth....

Tin@

Sep 27, 2012, 10:51:33 PM9/27/12
Seriously, you need a life.

The_LA_Flash

Sep 27, 2012, 11:00:18 PM9/27/12
(eye rolling) @@ Yea riiiiiiiiight, I gave you 7 months of peace at
the start of this year and what did you do with it? You kept throwing
crap my way, so I don't want to hear you crying about it now.

Tin@

Sep 27, 2012, 11:25:42 PM9/27/12
Where am I crying?

The_LA_Flash

Sep 28, 2012, 2:51:24 AM9/28/12
(rolling eyes) @@ and your life is so great because you bought a
season pass to go to the fair. (laughing out loud) BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Tin@

Sep 28, 2012, 8:23:55 AM9/28/12
Hardly....my life is so great because that's the way I've made it. Try it some time.

efgh

Sep 28, 2012, 11:12:20 AM9/28/12
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.mark-brian/browse_thread/threa...- Hide quoted text -

Tina doesn't take responsibility for her actions either. It's always
someone elses fault. Everything you've done to ruin this group, she's
done a hundred fold.

Tin@

Sep 28, 2012, 8:21:09 PM9/28/12
oh well...

efgh

Sep 29, 2012, 9:51:00 AM9/29/12
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.mark-brian/browse_thread/threa...Hide quoted text -

> > Tina doesn't take responsibility for her actions either.  It's always
>
> > someone elses fault.  Everything you've done to ruin this group, she's
>
> > done a hundred fold.
>
> oh well...

Point proven.

The_LA_Flash

Sep 29, 2012, 9:51:25 AM9/29/12
(Rolling eyes) @@ and your life is great why? What have you done this
year besides buy a season pass to the fair, go to NY and LV, drop a
couple of pounds and attend a few concerts to see a washed up John
Waite?

This year I've hiked down the Grand Canyon to camp out for a few days,
I went to Turkey for 3 weeks, I made 2 separate trips to Yosemite for
hiking and camping and now I'm getting ready to go to Japan for close
to 3 weeks, so without a doubt my life is great.

Tin@

Sep 29, 2012, 11:08:21 AM9/29/12
It was never denied. I SAID I was going to chase out all the evil people....and other than you, they're all gone. And if you'd get a life and stop obsessing over me, then you'd leave too.

Tin@

Sep 29, 2012, 4:03:49 PM9/29/12
Because I enjoy it and have people who love me, so you just enjoy your lonely trips and obsessing over me and I'll just keep being around people I care about, that care about me and doing what I find fun.

efgh

Sep 29, 2012, 9:13:03 PM9/29/12

> > > oh well...
>
> > Point proven.
>
> It was never denied.  I SAID I was going to chase out all the evil people....and other than you, they're all gone.  And if you'd get a life and stop obsessing over me, then you'd leave too.

Evil is relative isn't it?
I'm not sure what one achieves when they've driven all the people away
and they are left by themselves.

Tin@

Sep 29, 2012, 9:51:05 PM9/29/12
I know what I've achieved and I'm good with it, plus I can never be alone as long as you and No Balls are here, right?

The_LA_Flash

Oct 1, 2012, 5:25:48 PM10/1/12
> Because I enjoy it and have people who love me, so you just enjoy your lonely trips and obsessing over me and I'll just keep being around people I care about, that care about me and doing what I find fun.-

(rolling eyes) @@ Just as I thought, you’ve got nothing but a bunch of
made up facebook friends, your sister, sara and Greg. (ha ha ha)

The_LA_Flash

Oct 1, 2012, 5:41:39 PM10/1/12
On Sep 29, 8:08 am, "Tin@" <tinas49...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It was never denied.  I SAID I was going to chase out all the evil people....and other than you, they're all gone.  And if you'd get a life and stop obsessing over me, then you'd leave too.-

Who are these “evil people” you are talking about, put up some names
or please just shut-up once and for all.

The_LA_Flash

Oct 1, 2012, 5:45:10 PM10/1/12
On Sep 29, 6:51 pm, "Tin@" <tinas49...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I know what I've achieved and I'm good with it,

(rolling eyes) @@ You have achieved nothing in your loser life other
then packing on a lot of weight on your fat a$$.

Tin@

Oct 1, 2012, 6:59:07 PM10/1/12
says you, not reality.

Tin@

Oct 1, 2012, 6:59:58 PM10/1/12
The people who aren't here...and you.

efgh

Oct 2, 2012, 12:12:24 PM10/2/12
As I said, evil is relative. Ask those who have left over the years
where the evil lies.

Jimbo

Oct 8, 2012, 11:12:07 AM10/8/12
EFGH - I think the final nail has been put in this site. At least 66 out of the 79 posts here are by the same two people calling each other assholes. I think we can leave these two here to be Bele and Lokai until one of them dies.

efgh

Oct 8, 2012, 11:49:54 AM10/8/12
> EFGH -  I think the final nail has been put in this site.  At least 66 out of the 79 posts here are by the same two people calling each other assholes.  I think we can leave these two here to be Bele and Lokai until one of them dies.- Hide quoted text -

I couldn't agree more.

The_LA_Flash

Oct 21, 2012, 11:05:21 AM10/21/12
Nice use of your sock-puppet tuna. I'm not fooled one bit that you
would take the heat off of yourself by throwing me into the mix, some
ol' tuna tactic that I've seen for years.

Tin@

Oct 21, 2012, 5:09:21 PM10/21/12
You can't let anything die can you, you pathetic sack of crap. Vacation does nothing for you, does it? Yiou come back and act like the same old ass as when you left.

The_LA_Flash

Oct 21, 2012, 5:28:16 PM10/21/12
Every time you use your sock-puppet to save your big ol' fat ass, you
better believe I'll call you on it, now carry on troll.

Tin@

Oct 21, 2012, 5:51:56 PM10/21/12
I have a life sweetie, I dont need socks.

The_LA_Flash

Oct 21, 2012, 8:08:09 PM10/21/12
(laughing out loud) BWHAHAHA!!!

The_LA_Flash

Oct 21, 2012, 9:37:24 PM10/21/12
Last I checked those people that you hung out with at the M&B event
have not posted here so that must mean you are including them too, huh
how about that...

Tin@

Oct 21, 2012, 10:24:52 PM10/21/12
last time I checked, you didn't post here....then you decided to start trouble again.

The_LA_Flash

Oct 22, 2012, 12:25:17 AM10/22/12
I was on vacation for 3 weeks in Japan, at the time you posted your
post about evil people not posting here I had not left yet, so carry
on with your lies...