Re: a web page

Message has been deleted

bobandcarole

Jun 27, 2007, 8:22:33 AM6/27/07
On Jun 27, 8:13�am, tariq.1.ra...@spamgourmet.com wrote:
>  x-no-archive: yes

Ya STILL can't get that right...LOL

> I'm struck by how many readers seem to believe that the Gospels
> mandate an expansive welfare state. I can't see it myself. Jesus was
> admant about eschewing politics; and his injunction to help the poor
> was <snip>

If ya wanna write a book, find a publisher moron.......

tariq....@spamgourmet.com

Jun 29, 2007, 2:24:12 AM6/29/07
On Jun 27, 8:22 am, bobandcarole <bobandcarole...@hotmail.com> wrote:

it is someone else's web page. The writer of that page probably
favors the execution of pedophiles, as all right thinking adults do.

bobandcarole

Jun 29, 2007, 4:39:20 AM6/29/07

Torture is more fitting.

4s00th

Jun 29, 2007, 10:51:06 AM6/29/07
On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 23:24:12 -0700, tariq....@spamgourmet.com
wrote:

Another fine person who does not understand the difference between a
pedophile and a child-molester.

I understand the difference between fantasies and actions -- and
choose not to act out those fantasies against a defenseless child;
you, on the other hand, seem to think it's alright to judge a person
upon what they think and then to execute them if you don't like it.
Are you so willing to let the thought police into your head when your
own call for violence against people who have committed no crime other
than thinking about things that they cannot and will not do marks you
as a perfect target for those same thought police? Or do you not
understand the difference between thoughts and actions?

What's worse -- a person who thinks about breaking a law and possibly
harming someone, or someone who thinks it's okay to kill them just for
those thoughts?

4s00th

bobandcarole

Jun 29, 2007, 1:20:30 PM6/29/07
On Jun 29, 10:51�am, 4s00th <4s0...@thetruth.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 23:24:12 -0700, tariq.1.ra...@spamgourmet.com

> wrote:
>

> >On Jun 27, 8:22 am, bobandcarole <bobandcarole...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> On Jun 27, 8:13?am, tariq.1.ra...@spamgourmet.com wrote:
>
> >x-no-archive: yes
>
> >> Ya STILL can't get that right...LOL

> >> If ya wanna write a book, find a publisher moron.......
>
> >it is someone else's web page.  The writer of that page probably
> >favors the execution of pedophiles, as all right thinking adults do.
>
> Another fine person who does not understand the difference between a
> pedophile and a child-molester.
>
> I understand the difference between fantasies and actions

Whether you think about it or do it, a pervert is a pervert
Whos word do we take that you wouldn't sodomize a
child, yours???

"Yes, I've thought about giving little boys blow jobs, and the
fantasies have been very thrilling and exciting to me"--humiliated
pedophile 4s00th

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/d768e45a1077ee84?&hl=en

Message has been deleted

4s00th

Jul 27, 2007, 10:42:37 AM7/27/07
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 00:27:17 -0700, tariq....@spamgourmet.com
wrote:

>x-no-archive: Yes
>
>you're going to act on your sick fantasy someday, you creep.
>and a robust state will exact its vengeance.

Are you suggesting that it's not possible to control yourself? I
disagree. No matter what I want to do, I always have a choice.

4s00th

bobandcarole

Jul 27, 2007, 1:12:35 PM7/27/07
On Jul 27, 10:42�am, 4s00th <4s0...@thetruth.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 00:27:17 -0700, tariq.1.ra...@spamgourmet.com

> wrote:
>

> >x-no-archive: Yes
>
> >you're going to act on your sick fantasy  someday, you creep.
> >and a robust state will exact its vengeance.
>
> Are you suggesting that it's not possible to control yourself?

Exactamundo, pedophile.........

> I disagree. No matter what I want to do, I always have a choice.

And we have a choice to hate the ground you walk on.