Crohn's and Colitis Foundation

1 view

Laura Olewinski

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98

I am a HUGE fan of Mandy's and was recently surprised to discover that he
suffers from IBD. I have had UC for years, and my friend has Crohn's
(she's an even bigger fan than me). We were wondering if anyone knows which
type he suffers from. It is so inspiring to hear of celebrities with our
condition coming forward. We also read that he does volunteer work for CCFA
benefits. Does anyone know of any events he will be at in the future?

Thanks!

Tom and/or Char

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

"Laura Olewinski" <olew...@megsinet.net> wrote:

>I am a HUGE fan of Mandy's and was recently surprised to discover that he
>suffers from IBD.

As far as I know, it's Mandy's sister that has Crohn's - not Mandy
himself. That's why he speaks out and does work to benefit the
Crohn's and Colitis Foundation.

-Char

Monica

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

Laura Olewinski wrote:

> I am a HUGE fan of Mandy's and was recently surprised to discover that he
> suffers from IBD. I have had UC for years, and my friend has Crohn's
> (she's an even bigger fan than me). We were wondering if anyone knows which
> type he suffers from. It is so inspiring to hear of celebrities with our
> condition coming forward. We also read that he does volunteer work for CCFA
> benefits. Does anyone know of any events he will be at in the future?
>
> Thanks!

I believe you may be mistaken. Mandy's sister Marsha is the one who
suffers from Crohn's disease. He does raise money for the foundation
though.

Smittynag

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

I believe it his sister who suffers from crohn's disease, not Mandy.