the *other* white stuff

Checkmate

Jan 31, 2002, 10:57:54 AM1/31/02

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:42:59 GMT, Morticia~ put forth the notion that...

> [...]
> > > wonder to behold. Even the DAWG crawls under the bed and SHE
> usually
> > > she wants to roll in me.
> > > I am a firm believer of the age-old mystical powers of garlic,
> > > specially in the winter time to stave off what ails the
> masses..
> > > colds, ague and Jehovah's Witnesses (although that is an
> unwanted
> > > side effect as I DO enjoy a good religious argument whilst
> draped
> > > over a straight-laced suit-wearing mamma's boy in my sluttiest
> > > Strumpet Wear), hangnails, hangovers, and hammertoes. I am not
> below
> > > putting garlic in fruit salads, green salads and feminine
> douche. I
> > > love rosted garlic the best and the resultant paste spread over
> the
> > > genitals of lactating cows a particular delicacy that will have
> me
> > > drooling into my lacy black titties-on-the-half-shell push-up
> bra.
> > > But I digress....
> > > All hail the mystical bulb GARLIC.
> > > just thought I'd share.
> > >
> > > Morty~
> > > DANG why doesn't someone invent
> > > smell-o-vision so's I kin share!
> >
> > Morty! Is that you? The Morticia from alt.drunken.bastards?
> Damn, I
> > didn't even realize Ðê_Waÿfarer was still monitoring this group,
> but I'm
> > really touched that you both still care! Hey, if you want a good
> religious
> > argument, go take a poke at rabid antichrist Phildo in
> alt.audio.pro.live-
> > sound. I've been trolling that group for a couple of months, and
> was just
> > voted Number One Troll there in a surprising upset over their
> previous
> > Number One Troll who held that title for at least a year. Phildo
> (rhymes
> > with Dhildoh) is a fat, pie-faced, opinionated fuckhead from Great
> Britain
> > (I have his picture to prove it). He's always jumping on people
> for
> > posting off-topic there, but if you make any sort of a religious
> statement,
> > he'll follow it up with a major shitload of anti-religious
> ranting... it's
> > really fun to watch. Drop by and ask him to pray with you, and
> watch him
> > go spastic!
> >

> Check check checkmate.
> Yeah tis me.
> I am finally awake after a biglongslumber.
> Wha' happend?
> Where's SL and co.?
> I LOVE to argue religion...kind of a lost cause but nice to see the
> sparks fly.
> ..mebbe I will just jump right on in with my
> *titties-on-the-half-shell* <--- if I may quote you

<crossposted into my new groups where I normally hang out>

Did you really get that "titties on the half-shell" from me? I remember
using that phrase once to describe an extreeeeemely cute gurl that was in a
biology class with me, but I don't remember saying it on Usenet. This
girl... Now, I've got to talk about this... This girl was fresh out of high
school, and BEAUTIFUL! She had small, but firm little A-cup titties, which
is just the way I like 'em. One day we were in the lab, and she had on
this low-cut sexy little top, and was wearing a pushup demi bra... I just
go CRAZY over those! But here's the best part... she was standing right
next to me, and one of her nipples was poking out. GAWD! It was just
laying there in all its glory! That's when I realized there MUST be a God!
Man, I wish I had a video camera embedded in my forehead... I guess that
might look a little weird, though...

--

Checkmate
Copyright 2002

Morticia~

Jan 31, 2002, 11:20:11 AM1/31/02

"Checkmate" <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in message

I did. We were discussing lingerie in this very ng (afm) and how we
got onto
pushup bras I do not know, but that vision of titties on the
half-shell sticks in my brain.
I must pause to caress them now. Yep, they are still there.
All three of 'em.
And no you wouldn't look strange with a video camera sticking out of
your forehead.
No stranger than the mirrors glued to your shoes.

Morticia~

Jan 31, 2002, 2:04:06 PM1/31/02

> On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:20:11 GMT, Morticia~ put forth the notion
> Well, I've never gotten into a pushup bra myself, but it is fun to
watch
> gurls putting them on... or taking them off.

> > I must pause to caress them now. Yep, they are still there.
> > All three of 'em.
>
> Damn... with most Good Thangs, more is better, but somehow that
just
> doesn't hold true for titties. Titties should only come in pairs.

> > And no you wouldn't look strange with a video camera sticking ou
t of
> > your forehead.
> > No stranger than the mirrors glued to your shoes.
>
> Shit... are they that obvious?

No more obvious than your busy hands in your pants pockets all the
time.
I used to have a pair of pants like that.
Never did sew the linings up.

Morticia~

Jan 31, 2002, 3:05:56 PM1/31/02

> On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:04:06 GMT, Morticia~ put forth the notion
> I was going to ask if you were a pool player, but I'm hoping you
don't have
> the stick, much less the balls...

I DO play pool (both kinds) but my stick is a 20 oz. beauty that is
kept in a closet, not in my pants.
I like a little weight behind my cue. Much easier to bash skulls in
with.

Morticia~

Jan 31, 2002, 5:25:27 PM1/31/02

> On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 20:05:56 GMT, Morticia~ put forth the notion
> Which end of the stick do you like to hang on to? Some guys like
to swing
> the heavy end, but the skinny end is hard to hang on to. I prefer
to grab
> the heavy end and swing the skinny end... plus, you've got that
taper thing
> working to your advantage that way.

The pointy end is for removing eyeballs.
Didn't they teach you anything in Headbashing 101?
I have girly-hands, thus don't have a problem with hanging onto the
skinny end.
Although a KNOB at the end might be advantageous (plus supplying one
with a built-in granny-stick).