duh.......

joystick over-ride

Nov 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/30/00
duhhh.......
duhhhh
duhhhhhh, is this a good group is this a dumb group.
duh, duh, duh,,,,how do you tell a good one from a bad one.
anyone here called a major-fan or anything else.
anyone here larkaboutinmudandstinkcausetheylikeitandstillstink,anyone
hereknowanypeoplewhoaborttheircomputerswhentheknow
thefbiareabouttoknockontheirdoorlikepancho.
anyoneknowanyonewhostealsgirlfriendsandshitsontheirbest
mates,anyoneknowanyonehereworthtrustinginorarecodesno
goodinplaceslikethis.cananyonecomeherenowthatpappytook
woodiesgirlfromhimandheranlikepancho.isthisacoolplaceto
hanginorisitjustlikewaspredictedwhenstevesaidhewouldhave
thelastwordandwouldwinnomatterwhat.surewouldliketoplay
withsteenkylarkboycausehejustneverrealisedthatnomatter
whathewastheloserandnotthegroupname.
ohwell,backtotheswamptolookformorepretenders.
Yep,thegroupisstillopenforbusinesstothosefewpostersthatstill
comeasking,especiallyyouBostonF-Wit!

--

Enoch is a circumference,
Pythagoras cut's across,

joystick over-ride

Dec 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/1/00
I guess I should own up to stealing his nic & poem but I just couldnt resist, remind me to thank him.

Still, its nice to see the same ol' same ol' gather round at
his mention so I guess he left some sort of impact on the
pedo's here. Who knows, fizz & maj might both kiss and make snowy up resulting in this group happening again, it sure did look lonely and echo-ish when I dropped by.
Waddaya reckon fizzed-out?

Joyed at the prospect.