Any idea where to dine tonight ? Check here........

Ðê_Waÿfarer ©

Aug 15, 2000, 8:36:00 PM8/15/00
Boston BlackieŠ wrote:

> In article <Gddm5.66400$1p5.2...@telenews.teleline.es>, jte...@eat.mb
> unleashed an infinite amount of monkeys on an infinite number of
> typewriters and produced this:
> >

> You could always eat me!

Lol! How you doing, long no hear.

--
_______ ___ ___ ___
Đę_Wa˙farer Š //'____ `\ /'__`\ /'__`\ /'__`\
| \ \ /\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \
\_\_\/ / |\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
___/ / /__\ \ \_\ \ \ \_\ \ \ \_\ \
/\__\/__/____\ \____/\ \____/\ \____/
\/___________|\/___/ \/___/ \/___/

Ðê_Waÿfarer ©

Aug 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/19/00
Boston BlackieŠ wrote:

> In article <Qllm5.12716$RV1.1...@pouncer.easynews.com>,
> "Đę_Wa˙farer Š" <"Đę_Wa˙farer Š"@hotmail .com> unleashed an infinite

> amount of monkeys on an infinite number of typewriters and produced this:
> > Boston BlackieŠ wrote:
> > >
> > > In article <Gddm5.66400$1p5.2...@telenews.teleline.es>, jte...@eat.mb
> > > unleashed an infinite amount of monkeys on an infinite number of
> > > typewriters and produced this:
> > > >

> > > You could always eat me!
> >
> > Lol! How you doing, long no hear.
> >

> Oh hell, I'm always doing OK. I've been hanging around in
> alt.usenet.kooks, bitch-slapping the kook known as Emmett Gulley. I've
> also been known to cast posts into the toilet of Usenet, formerly known
> as alt.hackers.malicious - AUK owned and operated since March 2000. Drop
> by and take a dump today!

Lol, you know me, I'm not much on wearing asbestos fire fighting gear.<vbg>
But I'll take a look some time.

> How's by you?

Doing alright, I guess. Mostly hot.

I assume you know about Fizz.

> --
> Boston Blackie Š
> "You don't have to be a member of the KKK,
> to be a wizard under the sheets"

Ðê_Waÿfarer ©

Aug 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/19/00
Boston BlackieŠ wrote:

> In article <vpnn5.30790$RV1.3...@pouncer.easynews.com>,
> "Đę_Wa˙farer Š" <"Đę_Wa˙farer Š"@hotmail .com> unleashed an infinite

> amount of monkeys on an infinite number of typewriters and produced this:
> > Boston BlackieŠ wrote:
> > >
> > > In article <Qllm5.12716$RV1.1...@pouncer.easynews.com>,
> > > "Đę_Wa˙farer Š" <"Đę_Wa˙farer Š"@hotmail .com> unleashed an infinite

> > > amount of monkeys on an infinite number of typewriters and produced this:

> > > Oh hell, I'm always doing OK. I've been hanging around in
> > > alt.usenet.kooks, bitch-slapping the kook known as Emmett Gulley. I've
> > > also been known to cast posts into the toilet of Usenet, formerly known
> > > as alt.hackers.malicious - AUK owned and operated since March 2000. Drop
> > > by and take a dump today!
> >
> > Lol, you know me, I'm not much on wearing asbestos fire fighting gear.<vbg>
> > But I'll take a look some time.
> >
> Emmett's been spanked off of Usenet and is perhaps under consideration to
> return to prison for communicating threats over the internet. He's
> already served approx 18 months in Fed Prison for that offense and is
> currently out on parole. The AHM is kinda funny. Seems the haxor/faxors
> have lost the use of their group. Now all they can do is whine. Heh

> > > How's by you?
> >
> > Doing alright, I guess. Mostly hot.
> >
> > I assume you know about Fizz.
> >
> Yep. I also know that he's back at the asylum today after having a
> friend tote his internet gear into the bedroom while his wife is away.
> Bet you didn't know that, did you?

Nope, but it sounds like him<vbg>
Glad he's feeling good enough to do it.

He hasn't replied to my last email though. Oh well!.

> It's DAMN hot here too. At 11:00PM, it's still over 90 and humid.

95 and I heard thunder not to long ago at 9.