HA HA HA...

joystick over-ride

Nov 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/30/00
Either way......
Granpa took Woodie's woody cracker and woody got pissed off........and the first thing you know is Woody dis-bands the group by way of saying "I've had enough, I'm quitting",....what a wimp.
Whats more hilarious is the sheer fact that not ONE of you children have had the leadership qualitie's to be able to muster up enough support to manage to keep it open for
business...........and to think of all the big mouth stuff that used to come out of the mouth of the Tea-Party man,
Tweetered into nothing, Muddy-less-water and the rest that
only threw their two bobs worth in when the pedo from NY
was running the place.
Damn, talk about a bunch of skinny gutless wimps, you only
had one leader yet over a hundred sheep and not ONE from the flock had enough spunk to keep the grope going.
WE told you that you were all a bunch of no-hopers but you just couldnt see it till something like this "proof in the pudding" happens. (mind you, this shit happened ages ago, yet still some of you 'groupless, homeless people wander round usenet hopeing that the NYorker will Lead you around by the Collar again.
GUTLESS PEDO'S!!