WARNING!! New virus.

leon

Aug 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/17/00
This virus works on the honour system.
Please delete all of the files on your hard disc, and forward this
message to everybody you know.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Ðê_Waÿfarer ©

Aug 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/17/00

Lol, you first!<vbg> Long time no hear. How you doing.

--
_______ ___ ___ ___
Ðê_Waÿfarer © //'____ `\ /'__`\ /'__`\ /'__`\
| \ \ /\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \
\_\_\/ / |\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
___/ / /__\ \ \_\ \ \ \_\ \ \ \_\ \
/\__\/__/____\ \____/\ \____/\ \____/
\/___________|\/___/ \/___/ \/___/

leon

Aug 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/18/00
Been better, been worse. Old age ain't catching up with me, it's galloped
past.
I've got into scanning in a biggish way and don't spend so much time in the
newsgroups nowadays.
I got that 'virus' from a mad mate in Texas. He's always sending me daft
things like that. I had a serious heart flutter when it first showed up in
my mailbox but then I noticed the who the sender was.
It seems to have been very quiet here lately judging by the number of
messages showing up on my server. Maybe I'll have to come back more often.

"Ðê_Waÿfarer ©" <"Ðê_Waÿfarer ©"@hotmail .com> wrote in message

Ðê_Waÿfarer ©

Aug 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/18/00
leon wrote:

> Been better, been worse. Old age ain't catching up with me, it's galloped
> past.
> I've got into scanning in a biggish way and don't spend so much time in the
> newsgroups nowadays.
> I got that 'virus' from a mad mate in Texas. He's always sending me daft
> things like that. I had a serious heart flutter when it first showed up in
> my mailbox but then I noticed the who the sender was.

Funny, it showed up here a long while back, or was that another group<g>

> It seems to have been very quiet here lately judging by the number of
> messages showing up on my server. Maybe I'll have to come back more often.

Yah, odd story. Do you get the group alt.fan.matt? It's mine now, pay a
visit sometime. You might see two maybe three recognizible nicks there.
If fact that's about the whole group about now, but it's more active then
here, at least for the time being.