A Joke for the group #2.

Beave

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
On 24 Jul 2000 10:27:05 -0500, Mudlark <mudl...@hotmail.com> spewed
forth the following:

>A Jewish man took his Passover lunch to eat outside in the
>park.
>
>He sat down on a bench and began eating. Since Jews do not
>eat leavened bread during the eight day holiday, he was
>eating Matzoh, a flat crunchy unleavened bread that has
>dozens of perforations.
>
>A little while later a blind man came by and sat down next
>to him. Feeling neighborly, the Jewish man passed a sheet
>of matzoh to the blind man. The blind man handled the
>matzoh for a few minutes, looked puzzled, and finally
>exclaimed, "Who wrote this garbage!?"
>
>Mudlark
>I love my swamp, you meet the friendliest people there.

ROTFLMAO!!! Gonna have to print these and slip 'em under the door of
the Synagogue next door.<EG>

Beave

Ðê_Waÿfarer ©

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
Mudlark wrote:

> A Jewish man took his Passover lunch to eat outside in the
> park.
>
> He sat down on a bench and began eating. Since Jews do not
> eat leavened bread during the eight day holiday, he was
> eating Matzoh, a flat crunchy unleavened bread that has
> dozens of perforations.
>
> A little while later a blind man came by and sat down next
> to him. Feeling neighborly, the Jewish man passed a sheet
> of matzoh to the blind man. The blind man handled the
> matzoh for a few minutes, looked puzzled, and finally
> exclaimed, "Who wrote this garbage!?"
>
> Mudlark
> I love my swamp, you meet the friendliest people there.

LOL, a keeper, I know of someone that would love this<vbg>

--
_______ ___ ___ ___
Ðê_Waÿfarer © //'____ `\ /'__`\ /'__`\ /'__`\
| \ \ /\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \
\_\_\/ / |\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
___/ / /__\ \ \_\ \ \ \_\ \ \ \_\ \
/\__\/__/____\ \____/\ \____/\ \____/
\/___________|\/___/ \/___/ \/___/

Ðê_Waÿfarer ©

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
Mudlark wrote:

> "à ê_Waÿfarer ©" <"à ê_Waÿfarer ©"@hotmail .com>, said the following :

> >Mudlark wrote:
> >>
> >> A Jewish man took his Passover lunch to eat outside in the
> >> park.
> >>
> >> He sat down on a bench and began eating. Since Jews do not
> >> eat leavened bread during the eight day holiday, he was
> >> eating Matzoh, a flat crunchy unleavened bread that has
> >> dozens of perforations.
> >>
> >> A little while later a blind man came by and sat down next
> >> to him. Feeling neighborly, the Jewish man passed a sheet
> >> of matzoh to the blind man. The blind man handled the
> >> matzoh for a few minutes, looked puzzled, and finally
> >> exclaimed, "Who wrote this garbage!?"
> >>
> >> Mudlark
> >> I love my swamp, you meet the friendliest people there.
> >
> >LOL, a keeper, I know of someone that would love this<vbg>
>
> No doubt.
> Wouldn't be someone in a NG by any chance?

Sadly, I doubt it. But he's both blind and a non-practicing Jew.

Beave

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
On 24 Jul 2000 20:17:05 -0500, Mudlark <mudl...@hotmail.com>
something to the effect, then had to drastically change it to this:

>Be...@Home.Alone (Beave), said the following :

>>On 24 Jul 2000 10:27:05 -0500, Mudlark <mudl...@hotmail.com> spewed
>>forth the following:
>>

>>>A Jewish man took his Passover lunch to eat outside in the
>>>park.
>>>
>>>He sat down on a bench and began eating. Since Jews do not
>>>eat leavened bread during the eight day holiday, he was
>>>eating Matzoh, a flat crunchy unleavened bread that has
>>>dozens of perforations.
>>>
>>>A little while later a blind man came by and sat down next
>>>to him. Feeling neighborly, the Jewish man passed a sheet
>>>of matzoh to the blind man. The blind man handled the
>>>matzoh for a few minutes, looked puzzled, and finally
>>>exclaimed, "Who wrote this garbage!?"
>>>
>>>Mudlark
>>>I love my swamp, you meet the friendliest people there.
>>

>>ROTFLMAO!!! Gonna have to print these and slip 'em under the door of
>>the Synagogue next door.<EG>
>>

>>Beave
>

>Where do you think most of the Jewish jokes originate?

>Mudlark
>I love my swamp, you meet the friendliest people there.

From da Jews???<BG>...but it is possible the ones around here haven't
heard them yet.<S>

Beave

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
On 24 Jul 2000 23:23:05 -0500, Mudlark <mudl...@hotmail.com>

something to the effect, then had to drastically change it to this:

>"Ðê_Waÿfarer ©" <"Ðê_Waÿfarer ©"@hotmail .com>, said the following :

>>Mudlark wrote:

>>> No doubt.
>>> Wouldn't be someone in a NG by any chance?
>>
>>Sadly, I doubt it. But he's both blind and a non-practicing Jew.
>

>OK. I thought you might be refering to a mutual friend. Looks like I
>fizzled out on that one.

>Mudlark
>I love my swamp, you meet the friendliest people there.

Muddy......Speakin' of Fizzled, would you do me a favor and mention
his CD went out via airmail today, with a loose loonie and toonie in
the package? Thanks buddy....he has been a little lax in his emails
again. <g>