THIEVING SPAMMERS...

§gt.ßlack ßîrd ©

Aug 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/26/00
Just in case anyone gets any spam in their mail boxes
or see's it in the groups. IT'S NOT ME!!!

From: sgt_bla...@msn.com
To: sgt_bla...@hotmail.com Save Address
Subject: Where are You?
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:00:17 -0500

From us...@msn.com Fri Aug 25 18:05:23 2000

<snipped html spam message>

--
<«·Sgt.ßlack ßîrd ©
X-keeper of the longest short list of oxymorons!

§gt.ßlack ßîrd ©

Aug 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/27/00
Boston Blackie© wrote:

> In article <HpSp5.8383$D9.3...@news.easynews.com>, "§gt.ßlack ßîrd ©"
> <"§gt.ßlack ßîrd ©"@hotmail .com> unleashed an infinite amount of monkeys
> on an infinite number of typewriters and produced this:

> > Just in case anyone gets any spam in their mail boxes
> > or see's it in the groups. IT'S NOT ME!!!
> >

> > From: sgt_bla...@msn.com
> > To: sgt_bla...@hotmail.com Save Address
> > Subject: Where are You?
> > Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:00:17 -0500

> > From us...@msn.com Fri Aug 25 18:05:23 2000
> >
> > <snipped html spam message>
> >

> I get spam from myself sometimes. Spammers do that to keep you from
> blocking them.

Ya, I do have a block of sorts with that account. But it still doesn't
make since to go around it doing it that way. It only tees me off, and
I'm sure it does most others.

> I once made the mistake of reporting it back to hotmail.
> Those fuckers wanted my to prove who I was by faxing them some kind of
> valid ID. I told them to stuff it. I even saved the exchange. Wanna
> see it?

No, I believe you. Had a similar situation with excite on another account
along time ago. They did the same thing. But thanks anyway.

--
<«·Sgt.ßlack ßîrd ©

§gt.ßlack ßîrd ©

Aug 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/27/00
Fizzledick wrote:

> Someone poor demented soul by the name of "Boston Blackie©"
> presented us with the following text which may contain useless
> information.

> >In article <HpSp5.8383$D9.3...@news.easynews.com>, "§gt.ßlack ßîrd
> >©"
> ><"§gt.ßlack ßîrd ©"@hotmail .com> unleashed an infinite amount of
> ><monkeys
> >on an infinite number of typewriters and produced this:
> >> Just in case anyone gets any spam in their mail boxes
> >> or see's it in the groups. IT'S NOT ME!!!
> >>

> >> From: sgt_bla...@msn.com
> >> To: sgt_bla...@hotmail.com Save Address
> >> Subject: Where are You?
> >> Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:00:17 -0500

> >> From us...@msn.com Fri Aug 25 18:05:23 2000
> >>
> >> <snipped html spam message>
> >>

> >I get spam from myself sometimes. Spammers do that to keep you from
> >blocking them. I once made the mistake of reporting it back to

> >hotmail. Those fuckers wanted my to prove who I was by faxing them
> >some kind of valid ID. I told them to stuff it. I even saved the
> >exchange. Wanna see it?
> >

> I have the same problem. I have a Hotmail account that is used strictly
> for contact with one organisation. All of a sudden I am getting e-mail
> from myself at Hotmail and yahoo addressed to that account.
>
> IE: 123...@hotmail.com or 123...@yahoo.com addressed to
> 123...@hotmail.com
>
> --
> Beware the Fizzledickie.
> Fizz. (The older I get, the better I was.)

What did you do about it? Get another account? I also mostly use this
account for one thing only with a few exceptions.

--
<«·Sgt.ßlack ßîrd ©

§gt.ßlack ßîrd ©

Aug 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/27/00
Fizzledick wrote:

> Someone poor demented soul by the name of "§gt.ßlack ßîrd ©"
> This has only occured during the past week and there have only been 3
> such messages. I am just waiting to see what happens before I make any
> account changes. My concern is how this very secret email address
> leaked out. I will be contacting the organisation that I use it to
> communicate with and find out how the hell it is being used by people
> other than them. Except for their staff and myself, no one else is
> supposed to know the e-mail address.

> --
> Beware the Fizzledickie.
> Fizz. (The older I get, the better I was.)

You've got mail concerning this! Let me know if it helps.

--
<«·Sgt.ßlack ßîrd ©