Genealogy of Jack Schitt (if you haven't seen it yet)

Ðê_Waÿfarer ©

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Snow Leopard wrote:

> GENEALOGY OF JACK SCHITT
> >

> > Many people are at a loss for a response when someone says, "You don't know
> > Jack Schitt." Now, you can handle the situation.
> >
> > Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt and Oh Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer
> > magnate, married Oh Schitt, the owner of KneeDeep Schitt, Inc. In turn, Jack
> > Schitt married Noe Schitt and the couple produced 6 children: Holie Schitt,
> > Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt, Bull Schitt and the twins - Deep
> > Schitt and Dip Schitt. Against his parents wishes, Deep Schitt married a
> > cousin, Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.
> >
> > After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt got a divorce. She later
> > married Mr. Sherlock but because her kids were living with them she kept her
> > previous name. So she was known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.
> >
> > One of the twins, Dip Schitt married Loada Schitt and they had a son,
> > Chicken Schitt. Sisters, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable
> > throughout childhood and so it was only natural that they marry the Happens
> > Brothers in a dual ceremony. The Schitt-Happens marriages produced 3
> > children they all chose to use their mothers last name: Dawg Schitt, Byrd
> > Schitt, and Hoarse Schitt.
> >
> > Bull Schitt, the prodigal son of Jack Schitt and Noe Schitt, left home to
> > tour the world. He recently returned with his bride, Pisa Schitt and their
> > new son Crocka Schitt.
> >
> > Now when someone says "You don't know Jack Schitt!", you can correct them.
> >

> Snowy
>
> --
> "People generally see what they want or need to see, regardless of
> reality."- Panther

Lol! And I suppose you got that from one of the Little Schitts.<vbsg>

--
_______ ___ ___ ___
Ðê_Waÿfarer © //'____ `\ /'__`\ /'__`\ /'__`\
| \ \ /\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \
\_\_\/ / |\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
___/ / /__\ \ \_\ \ \ \_\ \ \ \_\ \
/\__\/__/____\ \____/\ \____/\ \____/
\/___________|\/___/ \/___/ \/___/

Chilly Willy

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
I Just had to reply to this message from Snow Leopard
<snowle...@hotmail.com> who tried to throw this idea RTF over my
head:

>GENEALOGY OF JACK SCHITT
>>

>> Many people are at a loss for a response when someone says, "You don't know
>> Jack Schitt." Now, you can handle the situation.
>>
>> Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt and Oh Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer
>> magnate, married Oh Schitt, the owner of KneeDeep Schitt, Inc. In turn, Jack
>> Schitt married Noe Schitt and the couple produced 6 children: Holie Schitt,
>> Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt, Bull Schitt and the twins - Deep
>> Schitt and Dip Schitt. Against his parents wishes, Deep Schitt married a
>> cousin, Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.
>>
>> After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt got a divorce. She later
>> married Mr. Sherlock but because her kids were living with them she kept her
>> previous name. So she was known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.
>>
>> One of the twins, Dip Schitt married Loada Schitt and they had a son,
>> Chicken Schitt. Sisters, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable
>> throughout childhood and so it was only natural that they marry the Happens
>> Brothers in a dual ceremony. The Schitt-Happens marriages produced 3
>> children they all chose to use their mothers last name: Dawg Schitt, Byrd
>> Schitt, and Hoarse Schitt.
>>
>> Bull Schitt, the prodigal son of Jack Schitt and Noe Schitt, left home to
>> tour the world. He recently returned with his bride, Pisa Schitt and their
>> new son Crocka Schitt.
>>
>> Now when someone says "You don't know Jack Schitt!", you can correct them.
>>

>Snowy

LOL! Good one! :-)

--
CW