Just curious.

Beave

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:42:14 -0600, Chilly Willy <Mel...@way.com> gave
us this offering:

>NE1 lurking?

LOL, I drop by from time to time, can't remember the last time and
this retrieve produced 3 headers, so it is picking up. <BG>

Beave©

"I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote,
but am not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant." - Unknown

Beave

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 07:28:28 -0600, Boston BlackieŠ
<gang...@hell-flame-wars.org> gave us this offering:

>In article <bzIbOrEB684jsZ...@4ax.com>, Mel...@way.com
>unleashed an infinite amount of monkeys on an infinite number of
>typewriters and produced this:
>> NE1 lurking?
>>

>Guilty

Hey d00d, howz it goin'?

BeaveŠ

De Wayfarer

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
Chilly Willy wrote:

> NE1 lurking?

Awl ways <g>
--
_______ ___ ___ ___
Ðê_Waÿfarer © //'____ `\ /'__`\ /'__`\ /'__`\
| \ \ /\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \
\_\_\/ / |\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
___/ / /__\ \ \_\ \ \ \_\ \ \ \_\ \
/\__\/__/____\ \____/\ \____/\ \____/
\/___________|\/___/ \/___/ \/___/

Beave

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 22:02:22 GMT, De Wayfarer
<De_Way...@hotmail.com> gave us this offering:

>Chilly Willy wrote:
>>
>> NE1 lurking?
>
>Awl ways <g>

I see that paper money's makin' the rounds....

Beave©

De Wayfarer

Nov 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/23/00

???

De Wayfarer

Nov 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/23/00
De Wayfarer wrote:

> Beave wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 22:02:22 GMT, De Wayfarer
> > <De_Way...@hotmail.com> gave us this offering:

> > >Awl ways <g>
> >
> > I see that paper money's makin' the rounds....
> >
> > Beave©
> >
> > "I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote,
> > but am not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant."
> > - Unknown
>
> ???

Never mind I see it now down below. Almost every group.