bigger penis in 3 weeks . 4208

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 4, 2001, 11:11:36 AM10/4/01
On 4 Oct 2001 10:35:53 -0400, skr...@alternate.cc <skr...@alternate.cc> wrote:
>Found this interesting information on mens health, thought you might be
>
>Claims to add 3 inches to your penis, and guarantees this !

But I'd be tripping over it all the time.

Oy!

Frink

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/

Daemon

Oct 4, 2001, 11:42:50 AM10/4/01
'Professor' J Frink stated...

> >Found this interesting information on mens health, thought you might be
> >Claims to add 3 inches to your penis, and guarantees this !
> But I'd be tripping over it all the time.
> Oy!

I think the poor spammer didn't take lemurs into account.

And that was his first mistake... it shall be his downfall...

Daemon

Spamlge IV (Mr.)

Oct 4, 2001, 8:37:39 PM10/4/01
"Daemon" <dae...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Three inches of what, though? That is unanswered.

Spamlge IV (Mr.)
~I think three inches of hot dog would do nicely, then the term "eating out"
would have a whole new meaning.

Steven F. Scharff

Oct 7, 2001, 9:47:12 PM10/7/01

"Spamlge IV (Mr.)" wrote:

> "Daemon" <dae...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > 'Professor' J Frink stated...

> > > But I'd be tripping over it all the time.
> > > Oy!
> >
> > I think the poor spammer didn't take lemurs into account.
> >
> > And that was his first mistake... it shall be his downfall...
> >
> > Daemon
>
> Three inches of what, though? That is unanswered.

Length, or width?

Steven F. Scharff
http://www.escape.to/anewcountry

Daemon

Oct 8, 2001, 11:13:16 AM10/8/01
Steven F. Scharff declared...

> > > I think the poor spammer didn't take lemurs into account.
> > > And that was his first mistake... it shall be his downfall...

> > Three inches of what, though? That is unanswered.
> Length, or width?

Or height?

Daemon
(Always remember, x, y AND z)

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 8, 2001, 3:31:02 PM10/8/01
On Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:13:16 +0100, Daemon <dae...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Steven F. Scharff declared...

>> > Three inches of what, though? That is unanswered.
>> Length, or width?
>
>Or height?

And for how long?

>Daemon
>(Always remember, x, y AND z)

Always remember: x, y, z AND t.[1]

Although a cylindrical polar system could well be more appropriate.

Frink (smug fizzycyst)

[1] First person to start mentioning 11dimensional systems gets a twinky
violently inserted into them.[2]
[2] That's a deterrent by the way.

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get paradimensional meeces!"

Message has been deleted

Daemon

Oct 9, 2001, 12:34:51 PM10/9/01
'Professor' J Frink was eeeviiil...

> >> Length, or width?
> >Or height?
> And for how long?

You mean the duration, not what I'm envisioning, I'm sure...

> >(Always remember, x, y AND z)
> Always remember: x, y, z AND t.[1]

Because, if you don't, you'll be expelled for not being able to spell
"xyzt".

> Although a cylindrical polar system could well be more appropriate.
> Frink (smug fizzycyst)

Your fizzicks are upsetting me. Please remove them from my view.

> [1] First person to start mentioning 11dimensional systems gets a twinky
> violently inserted into them.[2]
> [2] That's a deterrent by the way.

You forgot to mention the choice of orifices. That could help with
determining the degree to which it is an effective deterrent.

Three words in that last sentence began with "de". Isn't that?

You heard.

Daemon

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 9, 2001, 1:00:26 PM10/9/01
On Tue, 9 Oct 2001 17:34:51 +0100, Daemon <dae...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>'Professor' J Frink was eeeviiil...

>> >Or height?
>> And for how long?
>
>You mean the duration, not what I'm envisioning, I'm sure...

Er, for a temporary enhancement all you need is a copy of Razzle.

>> >(Always remember, x, y AND z)
>> Always remember: x, y, z AND t.[1]
>
>Because, if you don't, you'll be expelled for not being able to spell
>"xyzt".

Without X we wouldn't have Unix.

Without Y we wouldn't have a great fizzix question of Why.

Without Z we wouldn't have Zebras.

And without T we'd always be working.

Thus x, y, z and t are fundamental tools of the fizzycyst.[1]

>> Although a cylindrical polar system could well be more appropriate.
>> Frink (smug fizzycyst)
>
>Your fizzicks are upsetting me. Please remove them from my view.

It's every lemurs right to proudly display his fizzicks. How else are we
expected to attract a mate? Of the opposite persuasion, I mean. Or even same
persuasion. If you're into that sort of thing. Which tends to be the end
result either way.

>> [1] First person to start mentioning 11dimensional systems gets a twinky
>> violently inserted into them.[2]
>> [2] That's a deterrent by the way.
>
>You forgot to mention the choice of orifices. That could help with
>determining the degree to which it is an effective deterrent.

Doesn't matter. It would be inserted with sufficient violence and malice to
outweigh any pleasure at the ingestion of said Twinky. Unless, again, you're
into that sort of thing. In which case, have you seen my fizzicks?

>Three words in that last sentence began with "de". Isn't that?

No. You're thinking of dolphins.

>You heard.

I hear many, many things on a daily basis. I await the day we can finally
get little On/Off buttons for our ears. Actually On/Off buttons could be
useful for all sorts of bodily organs, don't you think?

Frink

[1] Actually we just chuck liquid nitrogen around and tunnel under the earth
to create vast bicycle tracks free of the normal populace (and dog crap).
You don't actually believe they do *anything* at CERN to do with science do
you? It's just a great big dog track, where the professors bet on
Rottweilers chasing a grad student. Those crazy particle guys.

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get a dolphin!"

Sir Adwian Wapp-Capwett (Mrs)

Oct 9, 2001, 4:40:27 PM10/9/01
On Sun, 07 Oct 2001 18:47:12 -0700, The intrepid "Steven F. Scharff"
<uni...@lvcm.com> Whilst wildly wielding two wombats and a pack of
Rothmans wrote:

Depth!

Hey, that sounds about right!

Wildly Weiling Wonderful Wombats
The Keeper of all things squishy
Minister for the Advancement of Squishy Pets
Distributor of Dead Indians

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 9, 2001, 6:43:55 PM10/9/01
On Tue, 09 Oct 2001 20:40:27 GMT, Sir Adwian Wapp-Capwett (Mrs)
<mrwild...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 07 Oct 2001 18:47:12 -0700, The intrepid "Steven F. Scharff"
><uni...@lvcm.com> Whilst wildly wielding two wombats and a pack of
>Rothmans wrote:
>>>
>>> Three inches of what, though? That is unanswered.
>>
>>Length, or width?
>
>Depth!

Ooh, entering the forbidden realms of the negative z!

Or as I like to call it (using awed and hyperbolic tones in the style of a
50s American sci fi tv show announcer) "The Imaginary Dimension". There's
plenty of theory on the subject but I've yet to see any hard experimental
evidence it exists.

I think my colleagues are making it all up. Why, the very idea is
preposterous! What would you hang your towel on?

>Hey, that sounds about right!

You've been around Wombats too much. All those pouches are twisting your
perspective.[1]

>Wildly Weiling Wonderful Wombats

Whilst Wearing White Wellies?

>The Keeper of all things squishy

So *that's* where my flourescent orange "octopus that you throw up the wall
and it kinda squelches down in a squishy manner" that I lost when I was 7
got to! Give it back or I'll start blubbing.

>Minister for the Advancement of Squishy Pets

Hey, there's nothing more a lemur likes than being squeezed.

Lemur squeezing is the No.1 passtime in the 16-25year old, single male
demographic of Belgium. No.2 is Sausage Tossing but it's not very fun. The
sausages aren't very big. Or squishy.

>Distributor of Dead Indians

How many could I get for 50 quid?

Frink

[1] Handy for storing Emergency Bitter though.

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get squishy!"

Daemon

Oct 9, 2001, 7:49:38 PM10/9/01
'Professor' J Frink suggested...

> >> And for how long?
> >You mean the duration, not what I'm envisioning, I'm sure...
> Er, for a temporary enhancement all you need is a copy of Razzle.

Forgive my ignorance (and I'm sure I'm displaying a great deal of it here)
but what is Razzle? It sounds like a puzzle book.

> >> Always remember: x, y, z AND t.[1]
> >Because, if you don't, you'll be expelled for not being able to spell
> >"xyzt".
> Without X we wouldn't have Unix.

We would, but it would be called "Uni", and many people who study at
universities would get confused when discussing it.

> Without Y we wouldn't have a great fizzix question of Why.

But we would have more answerable questions to take its place, such as
"who", "how", "when", "where" and "what is Razzle?".

> Without Z we wouldn't have Zebras.

We would, but they would be a much more insidious species, known only as
"ebras". Children would be told stories at night about the eeeviiil striped
horses, grown men would quake at the thought of visiting the zoo, and
frankly, equestrian pursuits would never be the same again.

> And without T we'd always be working.

Fnarr!

> Thus x, y, z and t are fundamental tools of the fizzycyst.[1]

Unix, Why, Zebras and Tea are important fizzycyst tools? I must become a
fizzycyst.

> >> Although a cylindrical polar system could well be more appropriate.
> >> Frink (smug fizzycyst)
> >Your fizzicks are upsetting me. Please remove them from my view.
> It's every lemurs right to proudly display his fizzicks. How else are we
> expected to attract a mate? Of the opposite persuasion, I mean. Or even
same
> persuasion. If you're into that sort of thing. Which tends to be the end
> result either way.

Persuasion and gender are different things.

> >> [1] First person to start mentioning 11dimensional systems gets a
twinky
> >> violently inserted into them.[2]
> >> [2] That's a deterrent by the way.
> >You forgot to mention the choice of orifices. That could help with
> >determining the degree to which it is an effective deterrent.
> Doesn't matter. It would be inserted with sufficient violence and malice
> outweigh any pleasure at the ingestion of said Twinky. Unless, again,
you're
> into that sort of thing. In which case, have you seen my fizzicks?

I shudder. Believe me, I shudder.

> >Three words in that last sentence began with "de". Isn't that?
> No. You're thinking of dolphins.

Damn. I always do that.

> >You heard.
> I hear many, many things on a daily basis. I await the day we can finally
> get little On/Off buttons for our ears.

That would be such a desirable thing, it defies belief. Often I wish I
didn't have to listen to loud music, or the squarking of folks, or kids.

> Actually On/Off buttons could be
> useful for all sorts of bodily organs, don't you think?

Perhaps a little TOO useful. We don't want to live in a utopia, now, do we?
Because we all know that some damned pot-gutted captain in a snot yellow
uniform would dance along to our planet then, have a fist fight with us, and
then expect us to thank him for destroying that which brought us so much
happiness, but he had to destroy so we would truly be "free". Damn you
Kirk.

> [1] Actually we just chuck liquid nitrogen around and tunnel under the
earth
> to create vast bicycle tracks free of the normal populace (and dog crap).
> You don't actually believe they do *anything* at CERN to do with science
do
> you?

Me? I don't believe anything.

> It's just a great big dog track, where the professors bet on
> Rottweilers chasing a grad student. Those crazy particle guys.

Well, yeah. When you're a particle, you've gotta stand out from the crowd.

Daemon

Damian

Oct 9, 2001, 8:38:49 PM10/9/01

Daemon <dae...@yahoo.com> wrote ...

> 'Professor' J Frink suggested...

> > >You mean the duration, not what I'm envisioning, I'm sure...
> > Er, for a temporary enhancement all you need is a copy of Razzle.
>
> Forgive my ignorance (and I'm sure I'm displaying a great deal of it here)
> but what is Razzle? It sounds like a puzzle book.

It's a men's porno magazine published in the UK.
Or so I'm told. Ahem.

Damian Steele
http://www.montypythonpages.com

D. P. Roberts

Oct 9, 2001, 9:03:09 PM10/9/01
>> >Or height?
>> And for how long?
>
>You mean the duration, not what I'm envisioning, I'm sure...

And, like, wouldn't you need a PARTNER for it to matter at all?

Why oh why won't they post a message on getting a partner?

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 9, 2001, 9:52:39 PM10/9/01
On Wed, 10 Oct 2001 00:49:38 +0100, Daemon <dae...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>'Professor' J Frink suggested...

>> >You mean the duration, not what I'm envisioning, I'm sure...
>> Er, for a temporary enhancement all you need is a copy of Razzle.
>
>Forgive my ignorance (and I'm sure I'm displaying a great deal of it here)
>but what is Razzle? It sounds like a puzzle book.

An art magazine. Mayfair is a high class street in London and Escort is a
particularly grim type of Ford.

>> Without X we wouldn't have Unix.
>
>We would, but it would be called "Uni", and many people who study at
>universities would get confused when discussing it.

How would that be any different to normal conversations in Uni?

>> Without Y we wouldn't have a great fizzix question of Why.
>
>But we would have more answerable questions to take its place, such as
>"who", "how", "when", "where" and "what is Razzle?".

But not "Why would I want one?" or "Why is that newsagent looking at me
funny?"

>> Without Z we wouldn't have Zebras.
>
>We would, but they would be a much more insidious species, known only as
>"ebras". Children would be told stories at night about the eeeviiil striped
>horses, grown men would quake at the thought of visiting the zoo, and
>frankly, equestrian pursuits would never be the same again.

Hang on, hang on! Are you equating things with stripes, or a stripe around a
cylindrical object ie a ring, with evil? Why, you disparage my very species
and leave me no recourse but to strike you lightly with a goatskin glove.

*flap*

>> Thus x, y, z and t are fundamental tools of the fizzycyst.[1]
>
>Unix, Why, Zebras and Tea are important fizzycyst tools? I must become a
>fizzycyst.

Aha! My plan comes to fruition. For a fizzycyst to be released from his
tortuous existence he must find a willing victim to replace him. I am
reminded of low budget horror films where evil, old, dusty people (what is
it with evil people and their dust&cobwebs fetishes?) con innocent victims
into resurrecting them, with the maniacal laughing and the touching of their
faces and the "I'm alive! Aliiiive!!", and the poor innocent personage
ending up trading places with them and winding up spending an eternity
stuck in the mirror in their place.

This should not be taken as indicatory of the present offer. My this lab is
getting dusty.

>> It's every lemurs right to proudly display his fizzicks. How else are we
>> expected to attract a mate? Of the opposite persuasion, I mean. Or even
>same
>> persuasion. If you're into that sort of thing. Which tends to be the end
>> result either way.
>
>Persuasion and gender are different things.

Some genders take more persuading than others. Boom-boom.

No, I don't know what I mean here either, so don't ask.

>> Doesn't matter. It would be inserted with sufficient violence and malice
>> outweigh any pleasure at the ingestion of said Twinky. Unless, again,
>you're
>> into that sort of thing. In which case, have you seen my fizzicks?
>
>I shudder. Believe me, I shudder.

Great. I'm getting low on oscillators. What's your frequency range and drive
shape?

>> >Three words in that last sentence began with "de". Isn't that?
>> No. You're thinking of dolphins.
>
>Damn. I always do that.

Well, stop it. You're only making the tuna uneasy.

>> I hear many, many things on a daily basis. I await the day we can finally
>> get little On/Off buttons for our ears.
>
>That would be such a desirable thing, it defies belief. Often I wish I
>didn't have to listen to loud music, or the squarking of folks, or kids.

And is anyone actually researching this? This the most important device that
could ever be invented? No, it's all "Bigger this" and "Smaller that" and
"3inches extra on the other".

>> Actually On/Off buttons could be
>> useful for all sorts of bodily organs, don't you think?
>
>Perhaps a little TOO useful. We don't want to live in a utopia, now, do we?

No, I'd rather live in a shithole.

Oh, I do!

>Because we all know that some damned pot-gutted captain in a snot yellow
>uniform would dance along to our planet then, have a fist fight with us, and
>then expect us to thank him for destroying that which brought us so much
>happiness, but he had to destroy so we would truly be "free". Damn you
>Kirk.

Hey, I have deep respect for a man that can carry off a paunch like that.
I'm taking notes, believe me.

Anyway, even if you don't get some wobblegutted yank fathead coming along
spoiling things you get a smug-git, oxbridge toff shortarse coming along and
analysing you all to death on early morning BBC2 learning zone programs
whilst doing Jimmy Sommerville impressions and irritating the bats.

It's a tough life living in a utopia which sorta defeats the point.

>> [1] Actually we just chuck liquid nitrogen around and tunnel under the
>earth
>> to create vast bicycle tracks free of the normal populace (and dog crap).
>> You don't actually believe they do *anything* at CERN to do with science
>do
>> you?
>
>Me? I don't believe anything.

A wise decision, prone to Baldrick-scale confusion but a strong faith to
stick to.

>> It's just a great big dog track, where the professors bet on
>> Rottweilers chasing a grad student. Those crazy particle guys.
>
>Well, yeah. When you're a particle, you've gotta stand out from the crowd.

Surely a hat, or a nice floral-pattern scarf would be easier?

Frink

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get a hat!"

Septyn

Oct 10, 2001, 4:32:24 AM10/10/01

'Professor' J Frink wrote:

> >Because we all know that some damned pot-gutted captain in a snot yellow
> >uniform would dance along to our planet then, have a fist fight with us, and
> >then expect us to thank him for destroying that which brought us so much
> >happiness, but he had to destroy so we would truly be "free". Damn you
> >Kirk.
>
> Hey, I have deep respect for a man that can carry off a paunch like that.
> I'm taking notes, believe me.

Here's the research data I've collected so far:

1) Convince your companion to feign sickness. This will lure the guard
(there's always a guard) into striking distance.
2) Close cover before striking. (Optional)
3) Right-cross to the guard's jaw to stun him.
4) Left hand to guard's right shoulder, right hand punch to guard's
solar plexus (or nearest nerve cluster. Not everyone keeps their solar
plexus in the same place. Damn aliens.)
5) Pull the guard to a 90 degree position with your left hand.
6) Bring together left and right hands into a combined fist over your
head. (The "Kirk Hammer")
7) Strike bent-over guard with the "Kirk Hammer".
8) Guard falls to the floor.
9) Shoulder roll to a position 3-5 feet away, drawing your weapon if it
hasn't been confiscated.

If you have any other notes about punches---oh wait, you said "paunch".
Sigh, back to my lonely research lab on Fisticullus Prime....

Septyn
-----
"I am not a nerd! Physics, chemistry, para-science,
and archeology are normal everyday hobbies just like
everyone else's!" -- Gina Diggers, aka "Gold Digger"

Danoot³

Oct 10, 2001, 9:07:29 AM10/10/01

"FREE SEXXOR PHEREMONES FOR HOT WET SEXX0R xwretg" get filtered by
your newsserver, eh?

Danoot

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 10, 2001, 10:35:53 AM10/10/01

"Go to a place with lots of females:
Spray liberally and... brace yourself!"

Frink (I'm using *2* bottles worth)

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get ravished!"

D. P. Roberts

Oct 10, 2001, 1:31:10 PM10/10/01
>Here's the research data I've collected so far:
>
>1) Convince your companion to feign sickness. This will lure the guard
>(there's always a guard) into striking distance.

This is starting to sound like a Star Trek (old series) plot.

>6) Bring together left and right hands into a combined fist over your
>head. (The "Kirk Hammer")
>7) Strike bent-over guard with the "Kirk Hammer".

What about the other members of Metallica? Shouldn't they have some
say in this?

Mark Ryan

Oct 10, 2001, 6:18:57 PM10/10/01
I just love this news group!
Besides the homage paid to the great green one, I've never seen any other
group make so many replies to a single slice of spam.

--
"I love spam, I'm having the spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans and
spam.

Mark Ryan
Newtown CT

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 10, 2001, 6:52:51 PM10/10/01
On Wed, 10 Oct 2001 22:18:57 GMT, Mark Ryan <mry...@snet.net> wrote:
>I just love this news group!

Which? There's 6 newsgroups you've posted to here.

>Besides the homage paid to the great green one, I've never seen any other
>group make so many replies to a single slice of spam.

Welcome to the real world. Where lemurs rule the earth, scotch eggs roam the
wild plains of Syria and necks are broked for the minor crime of touching.

Where the creeping stench of life dogs your heels.

Frink (*nip*)

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get mice!"

Brian

Oct 10, 2001, 9:01:45 PM10/10/01
Mark Ryan wrote:

Which newsgroup do you mean? The spam is cross posted to about 6 NGs

--
Brian
---

To Reply, Edit "NOSPAM" from my email address.
----

Danoot³

Oct 11, 2001, 10:27:29 AM10/11/01

'Professor' J Frink wrote:

> >> And, like, wouldn't you need a PARTNER for it to matter at all?
> >>
> >> Why oh why won't they post a message on getting a partner?
> >
> >"FREE SEXXOR PHEREMONES FOR HOT WET SEXX0R xwretg" get filtered by
> >your newsserver, eh?
>
> "Go to a place with lots of females:
> Spray liberally and... brace yourself!"
>
> Frink (I'm using *2* bottles worth)

I can feel the urge to .. [supressed] rising from here.

fnarr.

Danoot

Daemon

Oct 13, 2001, 10:13:48 AM10/13/01
'Professor' J Frink claimed...

> >> Er, for a temporary enhancement all you need is a copy of Razzle.
> >Forgive my ignorance (and I'm sure I'm displaying a great deal of it
here)
> >but what is Razzle? It sounds like a puzzle book.
> An art magazine. Mayfair is a high class street in London and Escort is a
> particularly grim type of Ford.

I am starting to see a pattern here.

> >> Without X we wouldn't have Unix.
> >We would, but it would be called "Uni", and many people who study at
> >universities would get confused when discussing it.
> How would that be any different to normal conversations in Uni?

It wouldn't, but I've got to type something, or you'll think I'm ignoring
you.

> >> Without Y we wouldn't have a great fizzix question of Why.
> >But we would have more answerable questions to take its place, such as
> >"who", "how", "when", "where" and "what is Razzle?".
> But not "Why would I want one?" or "Why is that newsagent looking at me
> funny?"

I suppose. And "Why am I asking myself these questions out loud in public?"
and "Why am I being taken away by these nice gentlemen in white coats?".

> >> Without Z we wouldn't have Zebras.
> >We would, but they would be a much more insidious species, known only as
> >"ebras". Children would be told stories at night about the eeeviiil
striped
> >horses, grown men would quake at the thought of visiting the zoo, and
> >frankly, equestrian pursuits would never be the same again.
> Hang on, hang on! Are you equating things with stripes, or a stripe around
> cylindrical object ie a ring, with evil?

No, I'm saying "ebras" are eeeviiil. I expect "emurs" are even worse, but
"lemurs" are just fine.

> Why, you disparage my very species
> and leave me no recourse but to strike you lightly with a goatskin glove.
> *flap*

You use those gloves for driving?

> >> Thus x, y, z and t are fundamental tools of the fizzycyst.[1]
> >Unix, Why, Zebras and Tea are important fizzycyst tools? I must become a
> >fizzycyst.
> Aha! My plan comes to fruition. For a fizzycyst to be released from his
> tortuous existence he must find a willing victim to replace him. I am
> reminded of low budget horror films where evil, old, dusty people (what is
> it with evil people and their dust&cobwebs fetishes?) con innocent victims
> into resurrecting them, with the maniacal laughing and the touching of
their
> faces and the "I'm alive! Aliiiive!!", and the poor innocent personage
> ending up trading places with them and winding up spending an eternity
> stuck in the mirror in their place.
> This should not be taken as indicatory of the present offer. My this lab
is
> getting dusty.

Perhaps it could all have been avoided if the "plans for making a horrific
monster" were the ones that were damaged by the coffee spill instead of the
"plans for making a vacuum cleaner".

> >> It's every lemurs right to proudly display his fizzicks. How else are
we
> >> expected to attract a mate? Of the opposite persuasion, I mean. Or even
> >same
> >> persuasion. If you're into that sort of thing. Which tends to be the
end
> >> result either way.
> >Persuasion and gender are different things.
> Some genders take more persuading than others. Boom-boom.

I would have gone with a "bah-dum-cha!" instead of resorting to resurrecting
Basil Brush, myself.

> No, I don't know what I mean here either, so don't ask.

I shall remain strangely silent on the subject, until it is forced out of me
by means of torture (yes... daytime TV).

> >> Doesn't matter. It would be inserted with sufficient violence and
malice
> >> outweigh any pleasure at the ingestion of said Twinky. Unless, again,
> >you're
> >> into that sort of thing. In which case, have you seen my fizzicks?
> >I shudder. Believe me, I shudder.
> Great. I'm getting low on oscillators. What's your frequency range and
drive
> shape?

200-300mhz, drive shape like an aubergine.

> >> No. You're thinking of dolphins.
> >Damn. I always do that.
> Well, stop it. You're only making the tuna uneasy.

Ah, that frigid tuna. If only I could persuade it around to my way of
thinking...

> >> I hear many, many things on a daily basis. I await the day we can
finally
> >> get little On/Off buttons for our ears.
> >That would be such a desirable thing, it defies belief. Often I wish I
> >didn't have to listen to loud music, or the squarking of folks, or kids.
> And is anyone actually researching this? This the most important device
that
> could ever be invented? No, it's all "Bigger this" and "Smaller that" and
> "3inches extra on the other".

Maybe in the end they'll increase the amount of brain they use, and die in a
horrific manner as their gray matter slowly overheats and melts down out of
their ears, all the while spouting out answers to the questions mankind has
asked for years.

Of course, cats never asked these questions, so they've had it easy.

> >> Actually On/Off buttons could be
> >> useful for all sorts of bodily organs, don't you think?
> >Perhaps a little TOO useful. We don't want to live in a utopia, now, do
we?
> No, I'd rather live in a shithole.
> Oh, I do!

Well done. You have yet to tell me precisely where you reside.

> >Because we all know that some damned pot-gutted captain in a snot yellow
> >uniform would dance along to our planet then, have a fist fight with us,
and
> >then expect us to thank him for destroying that which brought us so much
> >happiness, but he had to destroy so we would truly be "free". Damn you
> >Kirk.
> Hey, I have deep respect for a man that can carry off a paunch like that.
> I'm taking notes, believe me.

He wasn't the only one. I mean, look at David Hasselhoff in his Knight
Rider years. And Adam West... wow. And Richard Madeley from Richard and
Judy. No, hang on, he's not paunchy.

> Anyway, even if you don't get some wobblegutted yank fathead coming along
> spoiling things you get a smug-git, oxbridge toff shortarse coming along
and
> analysing you all to death on early morning BBC2 learning zone programs
> whilst doing Jimmy Sommerville impressions and irritating the bats.

Your life seems so much darker than mine.

> It's a tough life living in a utopia which sorta defeats the point.

utopia != utopia

> >> [1] Actually we just chuck liquid nitrogen around and tunnel under the
> >earth
> >> to create vast bicycle tracks free of the normal populace (and dog
crap).
> >> You don't actually believe they do *anything* at CERN to do with
science
> >do
> >> you?
> >Me? I don't believe anything.
> A wise decision, prone to Baldrick-scale confusion but a strong faith to
> stick to.

It avoids actually having to think about issues, and instead lets one get
down to the truly enjoyable part of the process -- sticking to one's opinion
on an issue one doesn't understand. Ouch, I used "one" too often then.

> >> It's just a great big dog track, where the professors bet on
> >> Rottweilers chasing a grad student. Those crazy particle guys.
> >Well, yeah. When you're a particle, you've gotta stand out from the
crowd.
> Surely a hat, or a nice floral-pattern scarf would be easier?

YEeeees... but... as microscopic things go, decorative clothing doesn't
really help.

Daemon

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 13, 2001, 12:55:10 PM10/13/01
On Sat, 13 Oct 2001 15:13:48 +0100, Daemon <dae...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>'Professor' J Frink claimed...

>> >but what is Razzle? It sounds like a puzzle book.
>> An art magazine. Mayfair is a high class street in London and Escort is a
>> particularly grim type of Ford.
>
>I am starting to see a pattern here.

Paisley?

>> How would that be any different to normal conversations in Uni?
>
>It wouldn't, but I've got to type something, or you'll think I'm ignoring
>you.

You never call anymore!

>> Hang on, hang on! Are you equating things with stripes, or a stripe around
>> cylindrical object ie a ring, with evil?
>
>No, I'm saying "ebras" are eeeviiil. I expect "emurs" are even worse, but
>"lemurs" are just fine.

That we are. We're lovely.

But if you cross us... *Wham*. We're evil on a stick. Or is it we become an
80s pop group? I can never remember until it's too late.

>> Why, you disparage my very species
>> and leave me no recourse but to strike you lightly with a goatskin glove.
>> *flap*
>
>You use those gloves for driving?

No, for lightly squeezing chinchillas.

>Perhaps it could all have been avoided if the "plans for making a horrific
>monster" were the ones that were damaged by the coffee spill instead of the
>"plans for making a vacuum cleaner".

Ah, but imagine if the "plans for making a horrific monster" had got mixed
up with the "plans for making a vacuum cleaner"! The horror! A hideous,
lumbering, evil monster that sucks the very intelligence out of anyone it
happens across. The entity otherwise known as Mr Blobby.

>> Some genders take more persuading than others. Boom-boom.
>
>I would have gone with a "bah-dum-cha!" instead of resorting to resurrecting
>Basil Brush, myself.

"bah-dum-cha" is cheesy and cliched. Basil Brush, on the other hand, er, has
a hand stuffed up his bum.

I don't know what the other hand is doing and I don't think anyone here
really wants to know either.

>> No, I don't know what I mean here either, so don't ask.
>
>I shall remain strangely silent on the subject, until it is forced out of me
>by means of torture (yes... daytime TV).

I'm calling Jerry Springer as we speak.

I'm calling him a fucking miserable excuse of a human being that exploits
the dark side of human nature whilst trying to remain above it all and a
sanctimonous, moneygrabbing cunt with all the personality and charm of a
liver fluke.

He's great.

>> >I shudder. Believe me, I shudder.
>> Great. I'm getting low on oscillators. What's your frequency range and
>drive
>> shape?
>
>200-300mhz, drive shape like an aubergine.

Oh, well then you're surplus to my requirements. Sorry.

>> >Damn. I always do that.
>> Well, stop it. You're only making the tuna uneasy.
>
>Ah, that frigid tuna. If only I could persuade it around to my way of
>thinking...

What way's that? SouthWest?

>Maybe in the end they'll increase the amount of brain they use, and die in a
>horrific manner as their gray matter slowly overheats and melts down out of
>their ears, all the while spouting out answers to the questions mankind has
>asked for years.

This is my ambition. Hey, you might as well leave life as you came into it;
discussing at great length the sound imaginary trees make on the head of a
pin.

>Of course, cats never asked these questions, so they've had it easy.

Cats are evil, mindcontrolling aliens and anybody that says otherwise is
already under their control and should be subjected to at least an hours
good goOoOoOogling by a lemur to snap them out of it.

>> >Perhaps a little TOO useful. We don't want to live in a utopia, now, do
>we?
>> No, I'd rather live in a shithole.
>> Oh, I do!
>
>Well done. You have yet to tell me precisely where you reside.

In a small cardboard box, in the sewers underneath Boston (England) with
Dusty Flemming and a few sociable rats. I have a summer house in Cheadle but
I'm not drunk enough to live there yet.

>> Hey, I have deep respect for a man that can carry off a paunch like that.
>> I'm taking notes, believe me.
>
>He wasn't the only one. I mean, look at David Hasselhoff in his Knight
>Rider years. And Adam West... wow. And Richard Madeley from Richard and

I'd rather not. The only TV show I know of where the main star was always
outsmarted by a car. Apart from Knight Rider 2000, but even mentioning the
name of that godawful program is giving me tuberculosis.

As for the opening credits to Baywatch, it's just not on. It's like having a
really nice, big, juicy sandwich, with the most moist and light white bread,
all the toppings and garnishes and then 2inches of rancid whale blubber
stuffed in the middle.

Adam West was a complete ham, whilst Dave Hasslehoff is just 100% porkfat.

>Judy. No, hang on, he's not paunchy.

No, he isn't, but he could well benefit from being repeatedly punched in the
face. As for Judy, well, we're back to porcine references again.[1]

>> analysing you all to death on early morning BBC2 learning zone programs
>> whilst doing Jimmy Sommerville impressions and irritating the bats.
>
>Your life seems so much darker than mine.

You have no idea. My last 60W bulb blew last night. Now it's just me and
the creepy crawlies.

>> It's a tough life living in a utopia which sorta defeats the point.
>
>utopia != utopia

spam != smoked salmon

>> >Me? I don't believe anything.
>> A wise decision, prone to Baldrick-scale confusion but a strong faith to
>> stick to.
>
>It avoids actually having to think about issues, and instead lets one get
>down to the truly enjoyable part of the process -- sticking to one's opinion
>on an issue one doesn't understand. Ouch, I used "one" too often then.

Try "two". It's bigger and more curvy.

>> >Well, yeah. When you're a particle, you've gotta stand out from the
>crowd.
>> Surely a hat, or a nice floral-pattern scarf would be easier?
>
>YEeeees... but... as microscopic things go, decorative clothing doesn't
>really help.

How do you know? Have ever actually asked a meson what its favourite autumn
colour is?

Frink

[1] Pig Breeders Monthly, June 2000, Centre Spread.

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get mice!"

F. Golightly

Oct 13, 2001, 1:47:09 PM10/13/01
Yeah... that pattern being... your mindless xposting... and your inability
to edit.

hth

F. Golightly

Oct 13, 2001, 2:03:23 PM10/13/01
Let us know what he has to say.

Tnx

"'Professor' J Frink" <shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk>

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 13, 2001, 4:46:00 PM10/13/01
On Sat, 13 Oct 2001 11:03:23 -0700, F. Golightly <ny@ny> wrote:
>Let us know what he has to say.

Jerry he say: "Man with pole up ass need woodworm".

>Tnx

My pleasure.

>"'Professor' J Frink" <shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk>
>
>> I'm calling Jerry Springer as we speak.

--

'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get a stone in a glasshouse!"

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 13, 2001, 5:00:08 PM10/13/01
On Sat, 13 Oct 2001 10:47:09 -0700, F. Golightly <ny@ny> wrote:
>Yeah... that pattern being... your mindless xposting... and your inability
>to edit.

A pattern is... emerging... that Kirk... himself... would be... jealous...
of.

>hth

Not in the slightest, unfortunately. The irony of someone lambasting others
for usenet etiquette whilst top-posting from the godawful OE is just too
much for some of us.

The pattern I see is of someone more bothered with being a pita than
actually helping. Couldn't you take a minute to find out which newsgroup
that Daemon posts from? Hmmm? Instead of crossposting your bile to a number
of newsgroups and then trying to deny any comeback with your followups?

Do you even know what /dev/null is?

>"Daemon" <dae...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I am starting to see a pattern here.

Frink (here is where any sane person would start a reply. Thankyou.)

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get a life!"

F. Golightly

Oct 13, 2001, 5:50:18 PM10/13/01
Bottom posting is for the shrinking group of oddball traditionalists ...that
are stuck ...in the past.

Ever read discussion groups with any number of Usenet readers programmed for
platforms other than the one you're using. It's a changing world. Buy a
magazine... take a look at what OS's are used today Vs. a decade or two ago.

TUVM

"'Professor' J Frink" <shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk>

Daemon

Oct 15, 2001, 12:18:12 PM10/15/01
F. Golightly spewed...

> Yeah... that pattern being... your mindless xposting... and your inability
> to edit.

Hey, I can edit where appropriate.

I took out that flame I was going to make about you slobbering your fanboy
drool over the edited picture you keep in your bedroom -- y'know, the one of
the Chippendales that you've stuck a photo of your mother's head on top of.
I also removed any content from this post that suggested I find your
over-use of "..." and top-posting both sickening and idiotic, and
symptomatic of a retarded paedophile with too much time on his hands after
he's been sent home from the police station after his daily drinking binge
in an attempt to make some sense of his worthless, grub-like life.

Do you see? I'm a nice person, with the ability and judgement to edit lots
of things.

Daemon

Daemon

Oct 15, 2001, 12:25:34 PM10/15/01
F. Golightly splurted this all over two newsgroups...

> Bottom posting is for the shrinking group of oddball traditionalists
...that
> are stuck ...in the past.

No. Bottom-posting is for those who wish to address the points of the post
in a logical manner, replying to each element of the post rather than
ignoring the bits they can't cope with thinking about. Top-posters are
either ignorant people who should be helped onto the path of netiquette that
is the basis for all reasonable discussion, or obstinate, stupid people who
don't wish to reply to the sections of the post they don't know how to deal
with and are unable to even get a grasp of the simplest of newsreaders.

Really, if you had a problem with our x-posting, a gentle, polite nudge
would have sufficed. Even following that, you do have a killfile feature
hidden amongst those complicated menus you're so scared of.

Daemon

Daemon

Oct 15, 2001, 12:51:51 PM10/15/01
'Professor' J Frink discussed...

> >> An art magazine. Mayfair is a high class street in London and Escort is
> >> particularly grim type of Ford.
> >I am starting to see a pattern here.
> Paisley?

No thanks, I just ate.

> >> How would that be any different to normal conversations in Uni?
> >It wouldn't, but I've got to type something, or you'll think I'm ignoring
> >you.
> You never call anymore!

Oh, pish posh. I called last Saturday, you just weren't in.

> >> Hang on, hang on! Are you equating things with stripes, or a stripe
around
> >> a cylindrical object ie a ring, with evil?
> >No, I'm saying "ebras" are eeeviiil. I expect "emurs" are even worse,
but
> >"lemurs" are just fine.
> That we are. We're lovely.

And fluffy. Never forget that.

> But if you cross us... *Wham*. We're evil on a stick. Or is it we become
an
> 80s pop group? I can never remember until it's too late.

I find it worrying you can draw distinction between the two evils anyway.

> >> Why, you disparage my very species
> >> and leave me no recourse but to strike you lightly with a goatskin
glove.
> >> *flap*
> >You use those gloves for driving?
> No, for lightly squeezing chinchillas.

Perhaps a pair of dogskin gloves would be more appropriate? The goatskin
ones could be sold to an evil cult, or somesuch.

> >Perhaps it could all have been avoided if the "plans for making a
horrific
> >monster" were the ones that were damaged by the coffee spill instead of
the
> >"plans for making a vacuum cleaner".
> Ah, but imagine if the "plans for making a horrific monster" had got mixed
> up with the "plans for making a vacuum cleaner"! The horror! A hideous,
> lumbering, evil monster that sucks the very intelligence out of anyone it
> happens across. The entity otherwise known as Mr Blobby.

Your knowledge of the dark recesses of the mind often causes me to retake my
approach to whatever it was I consumed last. Please, before referencing...
that... that monstrosity... give a little prior warning.

> >> Some genders take more persuading than others. Boom-boom.
> >I would have gone with a "bah-dum-cha!" instead of resorting to
resurrecting
> >Basil Brush, myself.
> "bah-dum-cha" is cheesy and cliched.

That's a shame, I thought it was quite appropriate under the circumstances.

> Basil Brush, on the other hand, er, has a hand stuffed up his bum.

I heard that rumour, also. But then such accusations have also been
levelled against other celebrities such as the wonderful Roland Rat, and the
ever-charismatic Kermit T. Frog.

> I don't know what the other hand is doing and I don't think anyone here
> really wants to know either.

Oh, I'm sure it's off doing some good for the community, like buying
shopping for elderly ladies who believe that 10p is still enough to actually
buy something with.

> >> No, I don't know what I mean here either, so don't ask.
> >I shall remain strangely silent on the subject, until it is forced out of
me
> >by means of torture (yes... daytime TV).
> I'm calling Jerry Springer as we speak.

You'd better not be.

> I'm calling him a fucking miserable excuse of a human being that exploits
> the dark side of human nature whilst trying to remain above it all and a
> sanctimonous, moneygrabbing cunt with all the personality and charm of a
> liver fluke.
> He's great.

Alas, there truly is so very, very much of the dark side* of human nature,
that it was inevitable someone would capitalise on it. Indeed, should he
not have done such a thing, perhaps we would all be cowering in fear,
shivering in the corner, rocking back and forth, wondering when someone
actually would capitalise on the evils of the world, and why nobody had done
it yet. That would certainly be a worse fate.

> >> Great. I'm getting low on oscillators. What's your frequency range and
> >> drive shape?
> >200-300mhz, drive shape like an aubergine.
> Oh, well then you're surplus to my requirements. Sorry.

*sniff* And -I'M- the one that never calls...

> >> Well, stop it. You're only making the tuna uneasy.
> >Ah, that frigid tuna. If only I could persuade it around to my way of
> >thinking...
> What way's that? SouthWest?

South-by-SouthWest. It's a subtle difference, but, hey, let the sailors
think themselves important, eh? They'll only get unrestful otherwise.

> >Maybe in the end they'll increase the amount of brain they use, and die
in a
> >horrific manner as their gray matter slowly overheats and melts down out
of
> >their ears, all the while spouting out answers to the questions mankind
has
> >asked for years.
> This is my ambition. Hey, you might as well leave life as you came into
it;
> discussing at great length the sound imaginary trees make on the head of a
> pin.

Strangely, that's not how I remember my birth. But then, I guess I don't
really recall much of it at all, so who am I to argue? Well? WHO?!?

> >Of course, cats never asked these questions, so they've had it easy.
> Cats are evil, mindcontrolling aliens and anybody that says otherwise is
> already under their control and should be subjected to at least an hours
> good goOoOoOogling by a lemur to snap them out of it.

Oh, I recognise and worship our alien overlords; I welcome no less than one
such bitch-queen into my home, and constantly work to please, clean and feed
the ungrateful, elegant beast. She sits near me now, gently making
threatening noises when something I type displeases her, ever enforcing her
will upon me. I doubt even the goOoOO0oO0oo0ooOOoOgliest of eyes can save
me now.

> >> No, I'd rather live in a shithole.
> >> Oh, I do!
> >Well done. You have yet to tell me precisely where you reside.
> In a small cardboard box, in the sewers underneath Boston (England) with
> Dusty Flemming and a few sociable rats. I have a summer house in Cheadle
but
> I'm not drunk enough to live there yet.

Sounds almost idyllic. (Remember, I have a cat.)

> >> Hey, I have deep respect for a man that can carry off a paunch like
that.
> >> I'm taking notes, believe me.
> >He wasn't the only one. I mean, look at David Hasselhoff in his Knight
> >Rider years. And Adam West... wow. And Richard Madeley from Richard and
> I'd rather not. The only TV show I know of where the main star was always
> outsmarted by a car. Apart from Knight Rider 2000, but even mentioning the
> name of that godawful program is giving me tuberculosis.

Hey, the Knight Rider 2000 pilot had Scotty in it, so we're almost
self-referencing here. Surely, we get points for that.

> As for the opening credits to Baywatch, it's just not on. It's like having
> really nice, big, juicy sandwich, with the most moist and light white
bread,
> all the toppings and garnishes and then 2inches of rancid whale blubber
> stuffed in the middle.

I can't claim to have ever had such a sandwich. However, Ms. Anderson-Lee
doesn't float my boat, so Baywatch never had too much to draw me to it in
the first place.

> Adam West was a complete ham, whilst Dave Hasslehoff is just 100% porkfat.

Adam West truly rules. I'm sorry, but there are no two ways about it.

If you disagree, I'm sure this.... ***ZONKERS!!!***... will dissuade you.

> >Judy. No, hang on, he's not paunchy.
> No, he isn't, but he could well benefit from being repeatedly punched in
the
> face. As for Judy, well, we're back to porcine references again.[1]

I'm afraid I must challenge that claim. I can only respect a gentleman who
can sit through hours of speaking about menstruation and the menopause
without breaking into a psychotic frenzy. If only circumstances had
allowed, he would have made a truly spectacular archvillain for just about
any superhero I can think of. That composure... that half-smile... that
intimate knowledge of the darker side of females. I fear him already.

> >> analysing you all to death on early morning BBC2 learning zone programs
> >> whilst doing Jimmy Sommerville impressions and irritating the bats.
> >Your life seems so much darker than mine.
> You have no idea. My last 60W bulb blew last night. Now it's just me and
> the creepy crawlies.

Strangely enough, my own abode is lit by an array of 150W bulbs, that burn
continually day and night. For they only come when the lights are out...

> >> It's a tough life living in a utopia which sorta defeats the point.
> >utopia != utopia
> spam != smoked salmon

common fox != common

> >> A wise decision, prone to Baldrick-scale confusion but a strong faith
> >> stick to.
> >It avoids actually having to think about issues, and instead lets one get
> >down to the truly enjoyable part of the process -- sticking to one's
opinion
> >on an issue one doesn't understand. Ouch, I used "one" too often then.
> Try "two". It's bigger and more curvy.

I thought about it, but avoided it due to toilet references.

> >YEeeees... but... as microscopic things go, decorative clothing doesn't
> >really help.
> How do you know? Have ever actually asked a meson what its favourite
autumn
> colour is?

Indeed, no. And that is my own, secret shame.

> [1] Pig Breeders Monthly, June 2000, Centre Spread.

Yeah. I particularly liked her article about "what keeps my flesh moist".

Daemon

-- NOTE TO THE X-POSTED NEWSGROUPS --
If anyone, after reading all of this, has any objection to the continued
discussion of these topics on their native newsgroup, kindly inform me in a
polite manner. I thank you.

Billy Bigelow

Oct 15, 2001, 1:17:14 PM10/15/01
No, netiquette now dictates one is aware of the various operating systems,
machines, software that surrounds the Usenet system. It is not 1986 or even
1996... take a look at a calendar. Things change... systems change... and
people need to adapt or change. Without change what have we... <pause>
...not much.

You like the other "traditionalist" obviously are not aware of what's going
on in the Usenet world today. To state that a bottom posting is logical is
illogical in light of the fact that million of Usenet readers won't download
the very logic you are including in your posted article.

BTW... why the "childish" name calling? Are you a troll? <wink>

Cheers!

"Daemon" <dae...@yahoo.com>

Billy Bigelow

Oct 15, 2001, 1:26:22 PM10/15/01
So.... you live in the past... you're inconsiderate... you like to troll
discussion groups... you don't use a spellchecker and can't spell on your
own... you place no value on people with disabilities (that would be a
mental deficiency)... and your ego is stuck up your *ss.

Cheers!

"Daemon" <dae...@yahoo.com> wrote
> ...and top-posting symptomatic of a retarded snip --- >

> Daemon

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 15, 2001, 3:42:30 PM10/15/01
On Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:17:14 -0700, Billy Bigelow <pony...@carosel.one> wrote:
>No, netiquette now dictates one is aware of the various operating systems,
>machines, software that surrounds the Usenet system. It is not 1986 or even
>1996... take a look at a calendar. Things change... systems change... and
>people need to adapt or change. Without change what have we... <pause>
>...not much.

The English language itself has changed a lot over the centuries but much of
the grammar and syntax still applies.

I suppose if you were a teacher you'd just let all your pupils write and
talk just how they wanted. Why stifle change? Write from right to left?
Screw that! I like writing from top to bottom.

>You like the other "traditionalist" obviously are not aware of what's going
>on in the Usenet world today. To state that a bottom posting is logical is
>illogical in light of the fact that million of Usenet readers won't download
>the very logic you are including in your posted article.

Ahh, the perennial top vs bottom war (postings, that is).

Contrary to your accusations those of us who advocate bottom posting (ie
using adequate and informative quoting and a logical discussion) are well
aware of what people are using. OE is what they're using.

This makes no difference what-so-bloody-ever. The logic involved in holding
an easy to follow usenet discussion holds true if your news client puts your
cursor initially at the top or bottom.

I wasn't usenetting in 1986, or even 1996 for that matter. I don't usenet
much these days either. I have picked up over the years, both from observing
other people and such discussions as this, which way round is best.

For a rambling monologue like this it doesn't matter. Discussing many points
in a post however does make a difference to the style that you should use
and it ought to be obvious which is best for that.

Tell me, do you think for yourself or do you allow MS to do all that hard
work for you? If OE appended "I'm a silly buttweasel" to every post you made
by default would you just say "Oh, that's what everyone else gets so I won't
bother changing or deleting it."?

All that's going on in usenet today is vast numbers of people using badly
setup newsclients with scant regard to netiquette of any kind and people
like you defend that when anyone points out that there is a better way.

We're now in the 21st century. 2+2 still equals 4. People still shouldn't
spam no matter how many others do or have done for years. Urls should still
end in '/' where apprpriate rather than accumulatively wasting bandwidth.
And usenet posts should still be done at the bottom.

Read this:

http://fmf.fwn.rug.nl/~anton/topposting.html

Now feel free to answer all, or some of my many points by cramming it all
into the top of the followup in an illogical and unconnected manner.

Frink

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get a proper fucking client a clue!"

Daemon

Oct 15, 2001, 6:14:16 PM10/15/01
Billy Bigelow said...

> No, netiquette now dictates one is aware of the various operating systems,
> machines, software that surrounds the Usenet system. It is not 1986 or
even
> 1996... take a look at a calendar.

Bizarrely enough, I am using Win98, which, by definition, cannot have been
around in 1996. So, I am actually quite aware of the way OSes have
progressed (another discussion altogether, and one I feel quite strongly
about... but, as I say, not relevant). Even if I weren't using Win98,
instead chosing to use Linux or even Dos (yes, I actually do have a Dos
machine that is capable of connecting, although I've yet to find a Dos
newsreader I like), I still think this isn't the point. Netiquette is
something that comes about because of mutual respect, not how up-to-date the
stuff on your HD is.

> Things change... systems change... and
> people need to adapt or change. Without change what have we... <pause>
> ...not much.

Change is good, but I don't think everything should change. If everyone
decided murder was suddenly morally acceptable, I don't think that would be
a good thing. Some things are better left as they are, and netiquette in
general can be one of these things -- otherwise we have groups of people
trying to communicate, but not successfully managing to pull the trick off.

> You like the other "traditionalist" obviously are not aware of what's
going
> on in the Usenet world today. To state that a bottom posting is logical
is
> illogical in light of the fact that million of Usenet readers won't
download
> the very logic you are including in your posted article.

Heh? I think most people will look at my post currently, and see a few
lines of what you said, then some of my stuff. If they are following the
thread, they'll read the first few lines, remember where they left off, and
read the rest. If they haven't, they can easily catch up.

As for illogical, I wouldn't be able to reply to you in this manner if it
weren't for my bottom-posting. It's important for me to be able to address
the specific issues in what you've said, whereas, unfortunately, you've
given a general answer to the entire content. It's like ignoring some of
what someone said just because you don't have an answer.

And, to call me a "traditionalist" is just plain silly. I am using Outlook
Express. I too have to move the cursor down to post in the manner I like to
post in, and like to read from others. I'm not lazy, though. I'm not
saying that you are, but it's easy to see how top-posters appear that way.

> BTW... why the "childish" name calling? Are you a troll? <wink>

Nope. At least, I've never thought of myself as a troll. It's just my way.
:)

> Cheers!

Huzzah!

Daemon

Daemon

Oct 15, 2001, 6:21:24 PM10/15/01
Billy Bigelow said...

> So.... you live in the past...

Nope. Be definition, the present.

> you're inconsiderate...

Perhaps. You'll have to ask the people around me.

> you like to troll discussion groups...

No. I will, however, discuss the topic with you. The first sign "childish"
name calling, though (other than what you've done in this post already) will
result in me responding in kind.

> you don't use a spellchecker

No. Maybe I am a traditionalist in some ways, then. I'll occasionally
check a word I can't spell using one, though.

> and can't spell on your own...

Ah hah! The "yUu karnt Spel!" argument! The last refuge of the Usenet
rogue unable to think of another way to find fault with someone. For your
information, I've run the post you replied to through a spell checker. The
words which came up as incorrect were "fanboy", which is a modernly accepted
word (can't keep up with the times, eh?), and x-posting, which we both know
is an accepted term. Please reference your logs to check through my
out spelling errors, please.

> you place no value on people with disabilities (that would be a
> mental deficiency)...

Hey, I've got enough mental deficiencies of my own to qualify as someone
that can get away with accusing another.

> and your ego is stuck up your *ss.

This is part of the "childish" name calling, isn't it? Like I said, next
time I'll respond in kind.

> Cheers!

Huzzah!

Daemon

Stan Never Falls

Oct 15, 2001, 8:37:18 PM10/15/01
"Billy Bigelow", total luser:

> you don't use a spellchecker and can't spell on your
> own... ... *ss.

Where did you learn how to spell?

Billy Bigelow

Oct 15, 2001, 9:28:34 PM10/15/01
Gee... sorry but my news-read down loads 25 lines. I got the part about you
liking to write from top to bottom.

BTW... is your penis gettin' bigger?

"'Professor' J Frink" <shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk>

Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!

Oct 15, 2001, 10:05:05 PM10/15/01
On Thu, 11 Oct 2001 01:01:45 GMT, after hours of intense interrogation,
Brian <brianNO...@earthlink.net> finally admitted that:

>Mark Ryan wrote:
>
>> I just love this news group!
>> Besides the homage paid to the great green one, I've never seen any other
>> group make so many replies to a single slice of spam.
>>
>> --
>> "I love spam, I'm having the spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans and
>> spam.
>>
>> Mark Ryan
>> Newtown CT
>
>Which newsgroup do you mean? The spam is cross posted to about 6 NGs

Must be alt.fan.lemurs! We rule...

--
Phil
tigersrule "at" earthlink "dot" net

Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!

Oct 15, 2001, 10:06:12 PM10/15/01
On 8 Oct 2001 19:31:02 GMT, after hours of intense interrogation,
shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk ('Professor' J Frink) finally admitted that:

>On Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:13:16 +0100, Daemon <dae...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>Steven F. Scharff declared...

>>> Length, or width?
>>
>>Or height?
>
>And for how long?
>

>>Daemon
>>(Always remember, x, y AND z)
>
>Always remember: x, y, z AND t.[1]
>
>Although a cylindrical polar system could well be more appropriate.
>
>Frink (smug fizzycyst)
>
>[1] First person to start mentioning 11dimensional systems gets a twinky
>violently inserted into them.[2]
>[2] That's a deterrent by the way.

OK, so what if we mention Dr. M. Kaku? Even if it isn't spelled properly.
But this isn't doing so, it is just asking about it.

Stan Never Falls

Oct 15, 2001, 10:48:57 PM10/15/01
"Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!"

That's what the anti-spam netzis are.

Stan

Daemon

Oct 16, 2001, 4:34:28 AM10/16/01
Billy Bigelow opened his gob to reveal...

> Gee... sorry but my news-read down loads 25 lines. I got the part about
you
> liking to write from top to bottom.

Hmmm. Maybe your forward-thinking isn't really the best solution then, eh?
I mean, if you were using a newsreader from 1996... well, it might have been
a different story.

I hope you manage to read this. I have only included 2 lines of quoted
text, but, still...

Daemon

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 16, 2001, 5:38:19 AM10/16/01
On Mon, 15 Oct 2001 18:28:34 -0700, Billy Bigelow <pony...@carosel.one> wrote:
>Gee... sorry but my news-read down loads 25 lines. I got the part about you
>liking to write from top to bottom.

Oh dear, you really are screwed. Is this your ISP's or your decision to ignore
posts of significant content?

25 lines? That's about the length of this post.

It's miniscule. How on earth do you hold informed discussions on even
limited issues?

Oh, you don't.

>BTW... is your penis gettin' bigger?

Every day, in every way, my winky is getting longer.

Frink (Grab a hold of this, girls, it's the bannisters!)

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get a decent newsfeed!"

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 16, 2001, 5:48:36 AM10/16/01
On Tue, 16 Oct 2001 02:06:12 GMT, Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!
<mega...@acmeforces.com> wrote:
>On 8 Oct 2001 19:31:02 GMT, after hours of intense interrogation,
>shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk ('Professor' J Frink) finally admitted that:
>>
>>[1] First person to start mentioning 11dimensional systems gets a twinky
>>violently inserted into them.[2]
>>[2] That's a deterrent by the way.
>
>OK, so what if we mention Dr. M. Kaku? Even if it isn't spelled properly.
>But this isn't doing so, it is just asking about it.

Then you merely get a Twinkie thrown at you with mild disgust.

I wonder if he lays eggs in other people's houses...

Look at the menu bar on his site (http://www.mkaku.org/) and I think you'll
see his true intentions.

Frink

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get a piece of string!"

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 16, 2001, 6:01:23 AM10/16/01
On Tue, 16 Oct 2001 02:05:05 GMT, Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!
<mega...@acmeforces.com> wrote:
>On Thu, 11 Oct 2001 01:01:45 GMT, after hours of intense interrogation,
>Brian <brianNO...@earthlink.net> finally admitted that:
>
>>Which newsgroup do you mean? The spam is cross posted to about 6 NGs
>
>Must be alt.fan.lemurs! We rule...

The lemurs 'rule' by an intricate network of government plants, bribery,
corruption and blackmail. Especially blackmail. Some of these pictures are
highly stimulating.

Do not look to bushes or blairs for it is we! We! that own yo' honky ass.

Cancer man and his cronies bargaining with aliens? Pah! That's ripped right
off our struggle against the cows and their insidious, mindcontrolling
liquids.

Haven't you ever wondered why cats like drinking milk so much?

See http://www.cmp.liv.ac.uk/~shrike/cats/ and fear for your lives!

Frink (They're heeeere!)

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get paranoid!"

Faye Wong RuEELS

Oct 16, 2001, 9:20:51 AM10/16/01
>Subject: Re: bigger penis in 3 weeks
>. 4208

>From: "Stan Never Falls" sigo...@netzero.net

>64.42.194.51

IP address: 64.42.194.51
Host name: newsfeed.newzpig.com

TraceRoute to 64.42.194.51 [newsfeed.newzpig.com]

Hop (ms) (ms) (ms) IP Address Host name
1 0 0 0 216.191.147.1 -
2 0 0 0 216.191.195.33 solutions-sherweb.p2p.attcanada.ca
3 0 0 0 216.191.67.21 pos5-2.core2-tor.bb.attcanada.ca
4 0 15 0 216.191.65.244 srp2-0.gwy2-tor.bb.attcanada.ca
5 0 0 0 216.191.65.138 attca.peer.tor.gt.ca
6 16 0 0 66.59.191.5 ge3-0.core12012a-toroon.ip.grouptelecom.net
7 62 47 63 216.18.32.161 pos9-2.core12012a-calgab.ip.grouptelecom.net
8 63 62 47 216.18.32.2 -
9 47 62 63 216.18.37.53 -
10 47 62 63 64.42.194.51 newsfeed.newzpig.com

Trace complete

Domain registry query for newzpig.com:

Whois Server Version 1.3

Domain names in the .com, .net, and .org domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to
http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: NEWZPIG.COM
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC.
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com
Name Server: NS3.NEWZPIG.COM
Name Server: NS1.NEWZPIG.COM
Updated Date: 09-oct-2001

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 05:44:06 EDT <<<

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .ORG, .EDU domains and
Registrars.

Registrant:
ROZINSKY,KEN (NEWZPIG-DOM)
7 abalone way N.E.
CALGARY, ALBERTA T2A 6Y2
CA

Domain Name: NEWZPIG.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:
ROZINSKY, KEN (KRX68) ma...@home.com
ROZINSKY,KEN
7 abalone way N.E.
CALGARY, ALBERTA T2A 6Y2
CA
403 273 1640 403 264 9446

Record last updated on 09-Oct-2001.
Record expires on 09-Apr-2002.
Record created on 09-Apr-2000.
Database last updated on 15-Oct-2001 21:04:00 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.NEWZPIG.COM 64.42.194.49
NS3.NEWZPIG.COM 64.42.194.53

DNS Records for newzpig.com:

Answer records
newzpig.com 1 NS ns3.newzpig.com 172800s
newzpig.com 1 NS ns1.newzpig.com 172800s

Authority records

Additional records
ns3.newzpig.com 1 A 64.42.194.53 172800s
ns1.newzpig.com 1 A 64.42.194.49 172800s

DNS Records for newsfeed.newzpig.com

Answer records
newsfeed.newzpig.com 1 A 64.42.194.51 86400s

Authority records
newzpig.com 1 NS ns1.newzpig.com 86400s

Additional records
ns1.newzpig.com 1 A 64.42.194.49 86400s

whois whois.arin.net 64.42.194.51:

GT Group Telecom Services Corp. -Prairie (NETBLK-GTPRAIRIE-BLK-1)
20 Bay Street, Suite 700
Toronto, ON M5J 2N8
CA

Netname: GTPRAIRIE-BLK-1
Netblock: 64.42.192.0 - 64.42.223.255
Maintainer: GTG3

Coordinator:
GT Group Telecom Services Corp. (ZG40-ARIN) hostm...@gt.ca
416-848-2000

Domain System inverse mapping provided by:

NS1.CLGRAB.GROUPTELECOM.NET 139.142.2.3
NS2.TOROON.GROUPTELECOM.NET 209.135.99.3

ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE

Record last updated on 28-Feb-2001.
Database last updated on 15-Oct-2001 23:25:37 EDT.

-----

<chortle>

http://members.aol.com/catradhtem/satan.htm

Wow ... it appears that Stan has been blasted off of 23 ISP's.

<giggle>

TimF

Oct 16, 2001, 11:19:15 AM10/16/01
"Stan Never Falls" <sigo...@netzero.net> wrote in message news:<3bcb8...@news.newzpig.com>...

> "Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!"
>
> That's what the anti-spam netzis are.
>

> Stan

Straw man arguments.

F. Golightly

Oct 16, 2001, 11:06:48 AM10/16/01
HELLO !!! Mr. J. Frink, that's the point of the thread... PAY ATTENTION !!!

The ISP has nothing to do with it. 25 lines... and if one wants to take
time time to go back and download more one can. However I doubt that is a
common practice.

We're talking millions of Usenet readers over the last two or three years.

Get a copy of PCWorld and take a look!

HTH

"'Professor' J Frink" <shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk>

F. Golightly

Oct 16, 2001, 11:08:34 AM10/16/01
I don't think I'd ponder this question for very long.

(( @@ ))

"'Professor' J Frink" <shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk>

> I wonder if he lays eggs in other people's houses...

> Frink

Daemon

Oct 16, 2001, 12:05:16 PM10/16/01
'Professor' J Frink seys...

> >>Which newsgroup do you mean? The spam is cross posted to about 6 NGs
> >Must be alt.fan.lemurs! We rule...
> The lemurs 'rule' by an intricate network of government plants, bribery,
> corruption and blackmail. Especially blackmail. Some of these pictures are
> highly stimulating.
> Do not look to bushes or blairs for it is we! We! that own yo' honky ass.
> Cancer man and his cronies bargaining with aliens? Pah! That's ripped
right
> off our struggle against the cows and their insidious, mindcontrolling
> liquids.
> Haven't you ever wondered why cats like drinking milk so much?
> See http://www.cmp.liv.ac.uk/~shrike/cats/ and fear for your lives!

I never read this.

Daemon

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 16, 2001, 2:02:03 PM10/16/01
On Tue, 16 Oct 2001 08:06:48 -0700, F. Golightly <ny@ny> wrote:
>HELLO !!! Mr. J. Frink, that's the point of the thread... PAY ATTENTION !!!

No, it isn't at all. It's about the use of proper posting techniques.
Something you seem to be blindly ignoring and ranting out cobblers in a
totally illogical manner with no relavent quoting to back up your remarks.

>The ISP has nothing to do with it. 25 lines... and if one wants to take
>time time to go back and download more one can. However I doubt that is a
>common practice.

You doubt it. You're the first person I've ever met that does this. I have
met people who's ISP cuts off long posts. They are very annoyed by this.

Oh, you always cut off all but about a line of very long posts. That's
useful. It makes it harder to follow threads of conversation and makes it
hard to follow post threads as not all posts turn up in chronological order on
the news servers around the world. If you don't quote properly some people
might not have the faintest idea what you're talking about. Then again, who
does?

>We're talking millions of Usenet readers over the last two or three years.

What's that got to do with anything? What are they doing? Performing the
equivalent of shouting blindly without any connection to what anyone else is
saying by what I've seen of people like you.

>Get a copy of PCWorld and take a look!

[This is about where you cut off posts. Useful that...]

At what? Lots of PCs? I work with them all the time. I run a Linux-Windows
network. I know full well how 'good' MS networking clients are.

I just don't personally use a screwed OS and network clients. I had the exact
same experience on IRC. Everyone's happily IRCing away with quite nice clients
(and we're talking hundreds of thousands of people daily here) and then
suddenly MS Chat hoves into view and starts spewing out crap into channels
left, right and center. People get told not to do it. Some agree and turn it
off and everyone's happy. Some disagree, act like pricks, take the attitude
of "why the hell should I? Surely MS knows best about these things! Anyway
it doesn't hurt me so screw you guys!", don't turn it off and get kicked off
channels.

Unfortunately it's hard to kick pricks off newsgroups. It is, however, a
common thing for people to be ostracised in certain groups[1] if they don't
post properly.

All you seem to be advocating is allowing people to spew rubbish into public
forums just because there's more of them. It really is such a shame that the
majority are the ones using fucked clients. People who really, really ought
to know better should be hanging their heads in shame for writing them. Bad
coders! Bad! Look at the bloody mess you're causing.[2]

Frink

[1] Usually of the more intellectual or computer based types where people
either know their way around a client better or just have the brains to
follow logic and reasoning. *cough*.
[2] I suppose we ought to let people continue to open attachments left right
and center and run webservers on their desktop machines as well. It's not as
if it makes much difference is it? Millions of them over the past 2 or 3
years! (of wasted internet packets; my firewall and servers are still
rejecting hundreds of CodeRed and Nimda connections daily).

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get a mind of your own!"

Stan Never Falls

Oct 16, 2001, 8:36:24 PM10/16/01

"TimF" <timf...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Garbage.

Dirty Walker, Funky Talker

Oct 17, 2001, 8:45:24 AM10/17/01
"Stan Never Falls" <sigo...@netzero.net> wrote in message news:<3bccc...@news.newzpig.com>...
--Stan, making his Straw Nuts simper.

http://members.aol.com/catradhtem/satan.htm

Wow ... it appears that Stan has been dumped off of 23 ISP's.

<giggle>

Billy Bigelow

Oct 16, 2001, 9:10:11 PM10/16/01
With so many new Usenet readers on the market and so many new OS's one has
to be aware that their are others in the world and not just --- > "ME ME
ME".

There are some excellent programmers bangin' out excellent code for
excellent machines. The world doesn't revolve around a desktop PC and
"Agent" any longer. It's about awareness of today's culture, not yesterdays
culture.

Goodnight

"'Professor' J Frink" <shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk>

Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!

Oct 17, 2001, 2:13:13 PM10/17/01
On Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:48:57 -0500, after hours of intense interrogation,
"Stan Never Falls" <sigo...@netzero.net> finally admitted that:

>"Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!"
>
>That's what the anti-spam netzis are.

And that's what I have been called.

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 17, 2001, 4:20:02 PM10/17/01
On Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:10:11 -0700, Billy Bigelow <pony...@carosel.one> wrote:
>With so many new Usenet readers on the market and so many new OS's one has
>to be aware that their are others in the world and not just --- > "ME ME
>ME".

This has little to do with the OS, hardware or even client but how you use
them. Where the OS and client comes in is the default usage which people are
presented with, which many people who actually come at it with an open mind
see is wrong, but certain people get used to and then defend to hilt without
actually considering the alternatives properly. You can quote like an idiot
on the best client and produce excellent posts on the crappest.

This isn't "ME ME ME" it's "US US US". I would like to see people using
usenet do so properly, not the anarchy of cobblers it so often turns out to
be because nobody ever says anything, or gets shouted down if they offer the
opinion that maybe, y'know, it might be better for *everyone* if they
followed just a few rules. Unless you want total anarchy. That's what no
rules (or the stubborn refusal to follow them) gets you. A newsgroup that
allows 'topposters', IME, is simply not worth being in. Many newsgroups also
have in their FAQs or guidelines remarks on how to post properly.

Like quoting properly. I know what you're referring to in this followup but
many others would find it hard to follow. Proper quoting+posting is what
this entire discussion is about. In fact, it's one of the central
necessities of using usenet as a forum for intelligent discussion. Deleting
everything but a single line is *not* good editing.

Look at the way I am dissecting out certain parts of your post and then
discussing them. This is so people know what, exactly, I'm referring to and
so they and we can follow what is being discussed. That is the nub of this
argument and anyone looking at this logically can plainly see which method
is the best for everyone. Take your "ME ME ME" argument and stamp yourself
with it.

>There are some excellent programmers bangin' out excellent code for
>excellent machines. The world doesn't revolve around a desktop PC and

Yes, I know. I use them, and bugtest and occassionally write bits of them
myself. On various excellent to not so excellent machines. So what?

>"Agent" any longer. It's about awareness of today's culture, not yesterdays
>culture.

So instead you use a desktop PC[1] and OE instead. Great. That makes so much
difference to how you write a plaintext message.

What on earth has culture got to do with this? Advocating logical, easy to
follow posting has nowt to do with culture and plenty to do with intelligent
communication. You can do that with any client on any OS on any hardware.

Unless you really want a culture of unreferenced babbling and hard to follow
ramblings.

I daily use 4 OSes on 3 hardware platforms. I can post how I like from any
of them regardless of the cocked up manner some of them try to make me use.
This is a user problem at heart, that is merely exacerbated to the extreme
by ill-informed (or merely arrogantly self-centered) decisions from certain
companies. This doesn't mean everyone should then just put up with it. You
control your computer not the other way round. It's about time more people
realised this, no matter what platform they're on.

Frink

[1] Remember that PC stands for Personal Computer and so covers pretty much
anything most people here will be using. I post from server systems, using
clients you've probably never even heard of or seen. It makes no difference.

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get a brain!"

Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!

Oct 17, 2001, 10:53:59 PM10/17/01
On 15 Oct 2001 19:42:30 GMT, after hours of intense interrogation,

shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk ('Professor' J Frink) finally admitted that:

>On Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:17:14 -0700, Billy Bigelow <pony...@carosel.one> wrote:

>>No, netiquette now dictates one is aware of the various operating systems,
>>machines, software that surrounds the Usenet system. It is not 1986 or even
>>1996... take a look at a calendar. Things change... systems change... and
>>people need to adapt or change. Without change what have we... <pause>
>>...not much.
>
>The English language itself has changed a lot over the centuries but much of
>the grammar and syntax still applies.
>
>I suppose if you were a teacher you'd just let all your pupils write and
>talk just how they wanted. Why stifle change? Write from right to left?
>Screw that! I like writing from top to bottom.
>
>>You like the other "traditionalist" obviously are not aware of what's going
>>on in the Usenet world today. To state that a bottom posting is logical is
>>illogical in light of the fact that million of Usenet readers won't download
>>the very logic you are including in your posted article.
>
>Ahh, the perennial top vs bottom war (postings, that is).

Oh. You had me interested there for a moment.

[ snipX0r ]

>We're now in the 21st century. 2+2 still equals 4. People still shouldn't
>spam no matter how many others do or have done for years. Urls should still
>end in '/' where apprpriate rather than accumulatively wasting bandwidth.
>And usenet posts should still be done at the bottom.

And in plain text.

Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!

Oct 17, 2001, 10:54:03 PM10/17/01
On Tue, 16 Oct 2001 08:06:48 -0700, after hours of intense interrogation,
"F. Golightly" <ny@ny> finally admitted that:

>HELLO !!! Mr. J. Frink, that's the point of the thread... PAY ATTENTION !!!
>
>The ISP has nothing to do with it. 25 lines... and if one wants to take
>time time to go back and download more one can. However I doubt that is a
>common practice.

Huh? Most Usenet messages are more that 25 lines.

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 18, 2001, 4:16:44 AM10/18/01
On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 02:53:59 GMT, Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!
<mega...@acmeforces.com> wrote:
>On 15 Oct 2001 19:42:30 GMT, after hours of intense interrogation,
>shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk ('Professor' J Frink) finally admitted that:
>
>>We're now in the 21st century. 2+2 still equals 4. People still shouldn't
>>spam no matter how many others do or have done for years. Urls should still
>>end in '/' where apprpriate rather than accumulatively wasting bandwidth.
>>And usenet posts should still be done at the bottom.
>
>And in plain text.

Some things just go without saying, like "Don't stick your tongue in mains
outlets" or "Don't piss off the big guy."

Maybe it's easier for us, as prosimians are born with the natural instinct
of proper newsclient usage. We can post on-topic to alt.fan.kate-winslet
within 2 hours of birth. And that's a FACT.

Frink (or "Lemurs are irreverent sex machines.")

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get the rulebook!"

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 18, 2001, 5:54:47 PM10/18/01
On Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:05:16 +0100, Daemon <dae...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>'Professor' J Frink seys...

>> Haven't you ever wondered why cats like drinking milk so much?
>> See http://www.cmp.liv.ac.uk/~shrike/cats/ and fear for your lives!
>
>I never read this.

More PROOF:

http://www.konstruktiv.net/kitty_02.html

And you all thought I was just making it up and a paranoid delusional.

Frink

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get taken over by evil aliens!"

BeH

Oct 18, 2001, 5:47:52 PM10/18/01
In the naked alt.fan.lemurs there was no escape from 'Professor' J
Frink's scorching arguments. On 18 Oct 2001 08:16:44 GMT it was:

>On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 02:53:59 GMT, Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!
><mega...@acmeforces.com> wrote:
>>On 15 Oct 2001 19:42:30 GMT, after hours of intense interrogation,
>>shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk ('Professor' J Frink) finally admitted that:
>>
>>>We're now in the 21st century. 2+2 still equals 4. People still shouldn't
>>>spam no matter how many others do or have done for years. Urls should still
>>>end in '/' where apprpriate rather than accumulatively wasting bandwidth.
>>>And usenet posts should still be done at the bottom.
>>
>>And in plain text.
>
>Some things just go without saying, like "Don't stick your tongue in mains
>outlets" [...]

'omm'onn' jhould 'dop nn'od 'ajjin' 'inn'g' 'ikk' 'agg'...

BeH

Billy Bigelow

Oct 17, 2001, 8:05:58 PM10/17/01
Ahhh... but it has a lot to do with the OS... if you're stuck in Widows 9x
or 2K or whatever flavor M$ is pushing for desktops, then you're indeed
stuck.

What your saying is that folks with desktops are to lazy to read a thread
and such folks desire someone to quote a dozen messages to save others the
task of reading the thoughts and words of posters as they posted them. A
complete waste of time and money.

Quoting was necessary in the old "BBS" days and this is exactly where a lot
of people are stuck... Quoting to the extent it is used today is a joke...
a waste of time and money.

Furthermore... you'll never convince a user of a Pocket PC (millions) that
quoting... over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over again is a productive thing to do. Following a thread should *not* be
that difficult... quote what is critical and *if* necessary <pause for
dramatic effect> read... the... bloody... thread.

I'm outta here...

fini

"'Professor' J Frink" <shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk>

Daemon

Oct 18, 2001, 7:58:18 PM10/18/01
Phil said...

> >HELLO !!! Mr. J. Frink, that's the point of the thread... PAY ATTENTION
!!!
> >The ISP has nothing to do with it. 25 lines... and if one wants to take
> >time time to go back and download more one can. However I doubt that is
> >common practice.
> Huh? Most Usenet messages are more that 25 lines.

Phil, give it up. The guy had the opportunity to start making sense ages
ago, and declined.

Daemon

Daemon

Oct 18, 2001, 8:01:25 PM10/18/01
Billy Bigelow stated this slowly...

> Following a thread should *not* be
> that difficult... quote what is critical and *if* necessary <pause for
> dramatic effect> read... the... bloody... thread.

Do you speak like this in real life?

Daemon

Daemon

Oct 18, 2001, 8:05:12 PM10/18/01
'Professor' J Frink furthered...

> >> Haven't you ever wondered why cats like drinking milk so much?
> >> See http://www.cmp.liv.ac.uk/~shrike/cats/ and fear for your lives!
> >I never read this.
> More PROOF:
> http://www.konstruktiv.net/kitty_02.html
> And you all thought I was just making it up and a paranoid delusional.

Hey, I never doubted you.

I just doubted I could ever be saved.

Daemon

Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!

Oct 19, 2001, 12:16:09 AM10/19/01
On 18 Oct 2001 08:16:44 GMT, after hours of intense interrogation,

shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk ('Professor' J Frink) finally admitted that:

>On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 02:53:59 GMT, Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!
><mega...@acmeforces.com> wrote:
>>On 15 Oct 2001 19:42:30 GMT, after hours of intense interrogation,
>>shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk ('Professor' J Frink) finally admitted that:
>>
>>>We're now in the 21st century. 2+2 still equals 4. People still shouldn't
>>>spam no matter how many others do or have done for years. Urls should still
>>>end in '/' where apprpriate rather than accumulatively wasting bandwidth.
>>>And usenet posts should still be done at the bottom.
>>
>>And in plain text.
>
>Some things just go without saying, like "Don't stick your tongue in mains
>outlets" or "Don't piss off the big guy."

Sadly, it is not obvious to far too many people.

>Maybe it's easier for us, as prosimians are born with the natural instinct
>of proper newsclient usage. We can post on-topic to alt.fan.kate-winslet
>within 2 hours of birth. And that's a FACT.
>
>Frink (or "Lemurs are irreverent sex machines.")

Everyone should know that too.

Billy Bigelow

Oct 19, 2001, 5:37:03 PM10/19/01
What's this a genius that goes by the handle of Daemon?

U and Phil are a number are U?

<eyes rolling>

"Daemon" <dae...@yahoo.com>

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 19, 2001, 7:46:33 PM10/19/01
On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:37:03 -0700, Billy Bigelow <pony...@carosel.one>
wrote:

>What's this a genius that goes by the handle of Daemon?

He's the genius that allows me through doors.

>U and Phil are a number are U?

Yea, verily the number of the beast shall be 3/2 as this is the nuclear
spin of the excited state of 57Fe and as all the wild of the world be of
knowledge this is the most important of the Creator's numbers. Thy life lives
within the opposition of states.

> <eyes rolling>

Cool!

<gallops after the eyes and snatches them up for a great game of
marbles later>

Frink

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get marbles!"

Stan Never Falls

Oct 20, 2001, 3:35:34 AM10/20/01

"'Professor' J Frink" <shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk> wrote in message

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:37:03 -0700, Billy Bigelow <pony...@carosel.one>
> wrote:
> >What's this a genius that goes by the handle of Daemon?
>
> He's the genius that allows me through doors.

And keeps *US* from going through those doors.

Stan,
http://stansqncrs.8m.net/
"I'm a backdoor man" - Doors
+- +- +- +-
"She came in through the bathroom window" - Beatles
+- +- +- +-
"No-one knows what goes on behind closed doors"

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 20, 2001, 6:19:53 AM10/20/01
On Sat, 20 Oct 2001 02:35:34 -0500, Stan Never Falls <sigo...@netzero.net>
wrote:

>"'Professor' J Frink" <shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:37:03 -0700, Billy Bigelow <pony...@carosel.one>
>> wrote:
>> >What's this a genius that goes by the handle of Daemon?
>>
>> He's the genius that allows me through doors.
>
>And keeps *US* from going through those doors.

Well, the US is a very big place. You can't expect us all to construct doors
to allow a continent to pass through.

A lemurflap is more than enough for most people's needs, not just for ease
of prosimial access.

Frink

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get a lemurflap! Now!"

Run 4 Your Life

Oct 20, 2001, 9:31:31 AM10/20/01
See me.

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 20, 2001, 2:49:39 PM10/20/01
On Sat, 20 Oct 2001 13:31:31 GMT, Run 4 Your Life <U...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>See me.

The daily phrase of dread for a million schoolchildren as they get given back
their homework.

Have you been bad? Have you done really well? Does the teacher you've lusted
after for years want to ask you round their place for a bit of
extra-curricular activity?

Who knows? But usually it just means you're thick and you're going to be
told so in no uncertain terms. Better luck next time.

Frink

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get an A+!"

Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!

Oct 20, 2001, 8:18:57 PM10/20/01
On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 00:58:18 +0100, after hours of intense interrogation,
"Daemon" <dae...@yahoo.com> finally admitted that:

I remember BBS days. Most people, if not all people, bottom-posted.

F. Golightly

Oct 20, 2001, 9:04:07 PM10/20/01
No kiddin' <eyes rolling>

"Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!" <mega...@acmeforces.com>

Stan Never Falls

Oct 21, 2001, 12:09:54 AM10/21/01
"'Professor' J Frink" <shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk> wrote in message

So how long have you worked (for the "vast right-wing conspiracy" (Senator
Clinton)) at the University of Liverpool?

Your "Close, Personal Friend",

Stan,
http://camel.scriptmania.com/
"They play the machine, a new-fangled device
+- +- +- +-
"BANG BANG Maxwell's *silver* hammer came down, upon her head"
+- +- +- +-
'Chemicals Between Us' - Bush
+- +- +- +-

Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!

Oct 22, 2001, 11:32:57 AM10/22/01
On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:37:03 -0700, after hours of intense interrogation,
"Billy Bigelow" <pony...@carosel.one> finally admitted that:

[post formatting error fixed]

>"Daemon" <dae...@yahoo.com>
>> Phil, give it up. The guy had the opportunity to start making sense ages
>> ago, and declined.
>>
>> Daemon
>

>What's this a genius that goes by the handle of Daemon?
>
>U and Phil are a number are U?
>
> <eyes rolling>

There's the comeback of a real genius...

Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!

Oct 22, 2001, 11:33:00 AM10/22/01
On Sat, 20 Oct 2001 23:09:54 -0500, after hours of intense interrogation,

"Stan Never Falls" <sigo...@netzero.net> finally admitted that:

>"'Professor' J Frink" <shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk> wrote in message

>So how long have you worked (for the "vast right-wing conspiracy" (Senator
>Clinton)) at the University of Liverpool?

Hillary is right-wing now, you say?

LEMUR!

Jeremy Boob

Oct 23, 2001, 1:11:48 AM10/23/01
Oh, MMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRREEEKKKK!!!!!

It's for YOU!

Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!

Oct 26, 2001, 7:51:39 AM10/26/01
On 16 Oct 2001 10:01:23 GMT, after hours of intense interrogation,

shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk ('Professor' J Frink) finally admitted that:

>On Tue, 16 Oct 2001 02:05:05 GMT, Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!
><mega...@acmeforces.com> wrote:
>>On Thu, 11 Oct 2001 01:01:45 GMT, after hours of intense interrogation,
>>Brian <brianNO...@earthlink.net> finally admitted that:
>>
>>>Which newsgroup do you mean? The spam is cross posted to about 6 NGs
>>
>>Must be alt.fan.lemurs! We rule...
>
>The lemurs 'rule' by an intricate network of government plants, bribery,
>corruption and blackmail. Especially blackmail. Some of these pictures are
>highly stimulating.

The lemurs are part of the cure for corrupt governments.

>Do not look to bushes or blairs for it is we! We! that own yo' honky ass.
>
>Cancer man and his cronies bargaining with aliens? Pah! That's ripped right
>off our struggle against the cows and their insidious, mindcontrolling
>liquids.

>Haven't you ever wondered why cats like drinking milk so much?

No.

>See http://www.cmp.liv.ac.uk/~shrike/cats/ and fear for your lives!
>

>Frink (They're heeeere!)

Spamlge IV (Mr.)

Oct 26, 2001, 2:13:27 PM10/26/01

"Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!" <mega...@acmeforces.com> wrote in
message news:f3pitto0gc8404dvf...@4ax.com...

> On 16 Oct 2001 10:01:23 GMT, after hours of intense interrogation,
> shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk ('Professor' J Frink) finally admitted that:
>
> >On Tue, 16 Oct 2001 02:05:05 GMT, Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!
> ><mega...@acmeforces.com> wrote:
> >>On Thu, 11 Oct 2001 01:01:45 GMT, after hours of intense interrogation,
> >>Brian <brianNO...@earthlink.net> finally admitted that:

> >>Must be alt.fan.lemurs! We rule...
> >
> >The lemurs 'rule' by an intricate network of government plants, bribery,
> >corruption and blackmail. Especially blackmail. Some of these pictures
are
> >highly stimulating.
>
> The lemurs are part of the cure for corrupt governments.
>
> >Do not look to bushes or blairs for it is we! We! that own yo' honky ass.
> >
> >Cancer man and his cronies bargaining with aliens? Pah! That's ripped
right
> >off our struggle against the cows and their insidious, mindcontrolling
> >liquids.
> >
> >Haven't you ever wondered why cats like drinking milk so much?
>
> No.

But I have wondered why fat people like small cars.

Spamlge IV (Mr.)
Official AFMP Minister of Silly Anagramed.. no.. Artihmatic... no...
Alogoritmic.. no... oh bugger! Silly Names like Mine Which Seperately Mean
That Each Letter Stands For A Word And Of Which, On Request, I Bestow On
Other People
~As of yet, I have no customers

Damian

Oct 26, 2001, 2:33:58 PM10/26/01

Spamlge IV (Mr.) <shamroc...@yahoo.com> wrote

> "Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!" <mega...@acmeforces.com> wrote
> > On 16 Oct 2001 10:01:23 GMT, after hours of intense interrogation,
> > shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk ('Professor' J Frink) finally admitted
that:

> > >The lemurs 'rule' by an intricate network of government plants,
bribery,
> > >corruption and blackmail. Especially blackmail. Some of these pictures
> are
> > >highly stimulating.
> >
> > The lemurs are part of the cure for corrupt governments.
> >
> > >Do not look to bushes or blairs for it is we! We! that own yo' honky
ass.

> > >Cancer man and his cronies bargaining with aliens? Pah! That's ripped
> right
> > >off our struggle against the cows and their insidious, mindcontrolling
> > >liquids.
> > >
> > >Haven't you ever wondered why cats like drinking milk so much?
> >
> > No.
> >

> But I have wondered why fat people like small cars.
>
> Spamlge IV (Mr.)

Or is it that the cars do not seem small until a fat person gets near one?

Damian
www.montypythonpages.com

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 26, 2001, 3:59:40 PM10/26/01
On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 18:13:27 GMT, Spamlge IV \(Mr.\)
<shamroc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> >Haven't you ever wondered why cats like drinking milk so much?
>>
>> No.
>
>But I have wondered why fat people like small cars.

It is a common phenomenon. I call it the "People are just plain stupid"
effect.

The effect can be seen in such things as small, frail, old women that keep
bull mastiffs.

Tall people driving minis.

Pop/Film/Sports stars that get annoyed by media attention.

Black men with blonde perms.

Milton Keynes.

Frink

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get stupid!"

Damian

Oct 26, 2001, 5:15:20 PM10/26/01

'Professor' J Frink <shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk> wrote

> >> No.
> >
> >But I have wondered why fat people like small cars.
> It is a common phenomenon. I call it the "People are just plain stupid"
> effect.
> The effect can be seen in such things as small, frail, old women that keep
> bull mastiffs.
> Tall people driving minis.

Do you mean people like John Cleese who had a mini type car in Fawlty
Towers?

DINSDALE!

Damian
www.montypythonpages.com
www.ctlsoftware.co.uk

'Professor' J Frink

Oct 26, 2001, 6:56:36 PM10/26/01
On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 22:15:20 +0100, Damian <D...@ctlsoftware.co.uk> wrote:

>'Professor' J Frink <shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk> wrote
>> >But I have wondered why fat people like small cars.
>> It is a common phenomenon. I call it the "People are just plain stupid"
>> effect.
>> The effect can be seen in such things as small, frail, old women that keep
>> bull mastiffs.
>> Tall people driving minis.
>
>Do you mean people like John Cleese who had a mini type car in Fawlty
>Towers?

Ahh, yes, the good, old Austin 1300. With a nervous wreck of a 6'4" beanpole
bent double inside it, like a mantid in a Corgi toy.

You've gotta be careful around John Cleese in case he tries to bite your
head open and suck out all your brains.

>DINSDALE!

Did he nail your head to the floor too?

Frink

--
'Professor' J Frink - Ringtail to the Stars & Professional Mossbauer Guru
SciGraphica, Plotting and Analysis: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/
shrike at cmp dot liv dot ack dot ook

"Don't get mad, get your pelvis screwed to a cakestand!"

0rion

Oct 26, 2001, 10:55:05 PM10/26/01

"Damian" <D...@ctlsoftware.co.uk> wrote in message

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!

Phil the anti-spam RADIKUL EXTERMIST!

Oct 27, 2001, 6:22:06 AM10/27/01
On 26 Oct 2001 19:59:40 GMT, after hours of intense interrogation,

shr...@ringtail.cmp.liv.ac.uk ('Professor' J Frink) finally admitted that:

>>> No.
>>
>>But I have wondered why fat people like small cars.
>
>It is a common phenomenon. I call it the "People are just plain stupid"
>effect.
>
>The effect can be seen in such things as small, frail, old women that keep
>bull mastiffs.

Nope.

>Tall people driving minis.

Absolutely inexplicable.

>Pop/Film/Sports stars that get annoyed by media attention.

If I was famous, I would be more than annoyed by media attention.

>Black men with blonde perms.

Yep.

>Milton Keynes.

Danoot³

Oct 28, 2001, 7:51:20 AM10/28/01

I request one.
Or would that ruin the sig?

Danoot

nohop...@yahoo.com

Oct 29, 2001, 2:50:17 AM10/29/01
"Eilonwy" <magid...@unforgettable.com> wrote in message news:<9pt38q$80a$1...@news01.cit.cornell.edu>...
> > [1] First person to start mentioning 11dimensional systems gets a twinky
> > violently inserted into them.[2]
> > [2] That's a deterrent by the way.
>
> I won't say it..
> No..
> <Bad Adri.. Bad>

What, you actually held back from making another remark about your
favorite lumpy beverage (ClintonJuice)? Yes, Adri, you are most definitely
a bad person, a VERY bad person.

Just Me

Oct 29, 2001, 7:24:21 AM10/29/01
nohop...@Yahoo.Com wrote in message news:<64e8145c.01102...@posting.google.com>...

You had your children taken away from you. You are not allowed to see your own
children. What kind of man does that make you?
You sick sick psyco.

Clinton

Oct 26, 2001, 5:29:24 PM10/26/01
'Professor' J Frink said
<snip>
> Without Y we wouldn't have a great fizzix question of Why.
</snip>

Strange thing... We'd have fizzix, but no fizzycysts to do fizzix!
Strange!!

Clinton

Billy Bigelow

Oct 31, 2001, 2:34:26 PM10/31/01
This ng is full of... "beautiful people"... <eyes rolling>

"Just Me" <alaska_...@yahoo.com>

nohop...@yahoo.com

Nov 4, 2001, 9:05:25 PM11/4/01
alaska_...@yahoo.com (Just Me) wrote in message news:<aa6b8dd1.01102...@posting.google.com>...

> You had your children taken away from you. You are not allowed to see your own
> children. What kind of man does that make you?

A victim of a very unjust legal system. I did a very good job taking care
of my children despite very difficult circumstances (their mother ransacking
the apartment several times a week, and abusing them frequently, so
I had to get a restraining order against her, plus the recession),
and then the social worker discovered I'm not Christian and am not taking
my children to Christian church so she got determined to take my children
from me and did so, and because I'm not Christian nobody will help me
get them back. It's right there in the social worker's report, a complaint
that I'm no good because I don't take my children to church.

F. Golightly

Nov 5, 2001, 10:21:11 PM11/5/01
Is there a way to get a bigger penis in less than 3 weeks.

<nohop...@Yahoo.Com>

Stan Never Falls

Nov 6, 2001, 12:18:07 AM11/6/01
"F. Golightly", total luser:

> Is there a way to get a bigger penis in less than 3 weeks.

Get away from your butt away from your stupid computer and find a girl.

Your "Close, Personal Friend",

Stan,
www.thesequencers.com

shanta miravite

Nov 20, 2001, 2:49:34 PM11/20/01
nohop...@Yahoo.Com wrote in message news:<64e8145c.01110...@posting.google.com>...

IF I SEE COMMENTS SUCH AS THIS AGAIN, YOU'LL BE A GONER! YOU WILL
HAVE TO PROVE ALL OF THIS ACCUSATIONS IN COURT. FIND A GOOD LAWYER,
ROBERT MAAS! AND WE WILL SEE YOU IN COURT!

nohop...@yahoo.com

Dec 5, 2001, 8:44:31 PM12/5/01
pati...@hotmail.com (shanta miravite) wrote in message news:<42ce034f.0111...@posting.google.com>...

> nohop...@Yahoo.Com wrote in message news:<64e8145c.01110...@posting.google.com>...

nohope: <<I did a very good job taking care of my children

despite very difficult circumstances (their mother
ransacking the apartment several times a week, and abusing
them frequently, so I had to get a restraining order against
her, plus the recession)>>

Shanta: <<IF I SEE COMMENTS SUCH AS THIS AGAIN, YOU'LL BE A

GONER! YOU WILL HAVE TO PROVE ALL OF THIS ACCUSATIONS IN
COURT. FIND A GOOD LAWYER, ROBERT MAAS! AND WE WILL SEE YOU
IN COURT!>>

We've already been to court, twice. The first time was how I
got the first restraining order in 1994, then after your
sister pretended to be rehabiliated and we tried to get back
together she began abusing the children again and harassing
our new neighbors so I had to go to court to get a new
restraining order. Then your sister violated the restraining
order and went to jail, then trespassed again and went to
jail again, then harassed us by telephone many times and had
to leave the country to avoid a third jail term, and then
harassed us many times by collect-call attempts from the
Philippines and there's no extradition treaty between USA
and Philippines or she would be in jail again.

The whole world should know what a "great" mother YOU are.
When your child was born, you ducked out the back door of
the hospital, leaving your newborn baby alone in the
hospital, to avoid making arrangements to pay the hospital
bill. Even Maia, with all her abuse of me and of the
children, never simply abandoned either of our children,
although she did try to kill Zachary at least nine times,
starting when he was in the KangaRockaRoo and ending an hour
before the police finally took her away, and her physical
abuse of us continued even while the police were there
questionning us.

shanta miravite

Dec 14, 2001, 9:11:39 PM12/14/01
nohop...@Yahoo.Com wrote in message news:<64e8145c.01120...@posting.google.com>...

> pati...@hotmail.com (shanta miravite) wrote in message news:<42ce034f.0111...@posting.google.com>...
> > nohop...@Yahoo.Com wrote in message news:<64e8145c.01110...@posting.google.com>...
>
> nohope: <<I did a very good job taking care of my children
> despite very difficult circumstances (their mother
> ransacking the apartment several times a week, and abusing
> them frequently, so I had to get a restraining order against
> her, plus the recession)>>
>
> Shanta: <<IF I SEE COMMENTS SUCH AS THIS AGAIN, YOU'LL BE A
> GONER! YOU WILL HAVE TO PROVE ALL OF THIS ACCUSATIONS IN
> COURT. FIND A GOOD LAWYER, ROBERT MAAS! AND WE WILL SEE YOU
> IN COURT!>>
>
> We've already been to court, twice. The first time was how I
> got the first restraining order in 1994, then after your
> sister pretended to be rehabiliated and we tried to get back
> together she began abusing the children again and harassing
> our new neighbors so I had to go to court to get a new
> restraining order.

***It is just too bad that I was not able to see this posting right
away. You see, I am a normally functioning adult that works and
sees to it that there is adequate money and food on the table. I don't
really have much time to to do "unpaid" work. Like what you're doing.
Doing all these postings , without getting paid for it. It's HORRIBLE!
It had been a great party in the net all these years, what with all
your postings! I see that you have "many" friends in this virtual
reality, which is the net (pun intended).

*** I sometimes would like to believe that you only married my sister
and had children so you can get money from social services. You simply
refuse to part with them because they are your meal tickets. You want
my sister out, since that would be less food on the table. And you
kept her children away from her on various charges - which is a
cruelty in its severest form. These charges, will have to be proven in
court. You will have to face each other again, since she would be
filing for annulment of marriage and the custody of the children.
Don't worry it will be "sooner" than you think! I suggest you find a
good lawyer - NOW! Work on your arguments, because we are bent on
filing charges. See you soon!

Then your sister violated the restraining
> order and went to jail, then trespassed again and went to
> jail again, then harassed us by telephone many times

*** she is a mother. It is the children she wants! You simply cannot
wrest away the children from its mother. This greatly devastated her,
which lead to an emotional collapse.

*** she was not harrassing you. She wants her children - NOT YOU!

and had
> to leave the country to avoid a third jail term,

*** we had to plead with immediate relatives to bring her back to
the Philippines. We feared for her safety. We feared for her life. She
was on the streets and crying to us, that her children were being kept
away from her. She refused to go back here. She would rather rot in
jail in San Francisco, than not being able to see the kids. When she
stayed with an aunt, said aunt suggested that she go into mental
disability so she would have funds for her upkept. And besides, her
emotional turmoil of not seeing her children is putting much stress on
her. She was unable to find paid work then, hence that suggestion. But
she vehemently refused. She knew that by acknowledging mental
disability with social services, would mean that she would no longer
see her children. She was surprised that you did it! This at the
expense of your children! She had several sleepness nights because of
that.
*** when my sister came home, she was told that she was only seeing
the family for a month. But we refused to send her back. We told her,
to give you (Robert) a chance of taking care of the kids. We had hoped
then that you would be able to provide for them, take care of them and
find any kind of work just to be able to keep body and soul together.
But we were surprised that the children were taken away by social
services because, the charges, among others -that they were coming to
school dirty, hair stingy, and your son having emotional fits in
school. The social services then found out, that you were living in
the streets! My goodness! You should have left them with any of our
relatives or if not with your immediate family, who would be more
than willing to provide a decent shelter for them.
*** My sister did not ran away from your threats. We kept her away
from you. We gave you the chance to take care of the children, since
you are their father. BUT WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Stop harping! You were
given your chance, give us ours!
*** Don't worry, she will be there soon to answer all your
accusations in a propert court of law. We are just not sure if it is
still necessary to see you. Probably, it's just the social services
that we will have to deal with - and the courts.

and then
> harassed us many times by collect-call attempts from the
> Philippines and there's no extradition treaty between USA
> and Philippines or she would be in jail again.

*** It's just bad that the calls (its prepaid, we knew you were on
welfare)we made, you thought was for you. No, Robert those were for
the children. You can not deny us that. They are our own flesh and
blood, too.
*** The American Embassy here in Manila is aware of Maya's case. She
had been trying to get the necessary travel documents to get back
there these last three (3) years. Had she been repatriated, she would
have been happier. However, she only got the needed documents a few
weeks ago.
*** Let's see who gets in jail this time. Pray, that it wouldn't be
you! Anyway, your threat to us through e-mail - regarding KILLING US
if we get to see the children..........THIS WAS SENT TO THE
MOUNTAINVIEW POLICE. We are sending them the hard copies today though
courier service.

> The whole world should know what a "great" mother YOU are.
> When your child was born, you ducked out the back door of
> the hospital, leaving your newborn baby alone in the
> hospital, to avoid making arrangements to pay the hospital
> bill.

*** You are dealing with "HEARSAY". I can sue you for libel. You
have not even seen me, nor do you know how I look like. I have not
gone to the U.S., nor have I seen you either. You are treading on
dangerous grounds - which is libel. You can't do to me, what you have
done to my sister. You don't know me. You don't fight an enemy, you
don't know. You don't go into a terrain that you are not familiar
with. I'll tell you, I'll deal with you with the full force of law,
with all our resources backing me up. I am not my sister that you can
cowed into fear.Dea with me, and I'll deal with you - squarely and on
even grounds.

Even Maia, with all her abuse of me and of the
> children, never simply abandoned either of our children,

*** Good to hear that you admitted that. She never abandoned the
kids. She would rather die and rot in jail than being parted with
them. It took her a very long time (5 years to be exact) to forgive us
for sending her back here to Manila in 1996.

> although she did try to kill Zachary at least nine times,
> starting when he was in the KangaRockaRoo and ending an hour
> before the police finally took her away, and her physical
> abuse of us continued even while the police were there
> questionning us.

*** This will be your word against hers. Don't worry she will see you
soon. (But the problem is, she finds it demeaning to even mention your
name - LOL!)

ROBERT, FOR WHATEVER HAD TRANSPIRED BETWEEN YOU AND MAYA - I
SUGGEST THAT YOU START TALKING THIS TIME ON LEVEL GROUNDS. MEANING,
THAT FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN - WHO ARE NOW 11 AND 9 YEARS OLD,
LEARN TO PART WAYS AMICABLY AND WITHOUT ANIMOSITY. YOU WILL HAVE TO
BURY THE DEAD THIS TIME ( WHICH IS YOUR MARRIAGE), SEE WHAT IS FOR THE
GOOD OF THE CHILDREN, AND RESSURRECT A NEW LIFE FOR THE BOTH OF YOU
WITH OTHER PARTHERS. I JUST HOPE THAT YOU TWO WORK HARD ENOUGHT, TO
PART THIS TIME - - - AS FRIENDS!

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

pfunk

Dec 15, 2001, 5:02:30 AM12/15/01

<Is there a moderator in any of these groups who can block this ranting?

Thank you.

pfunk

It is loading more messages.