Valerie Voss To retire at end of october

Stephen Baxley

Oct 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/3/99
The Baxley Entertainment Report(my website) has learned that Valerie
Voss is retiring at the end of this month.
More on this on my webpage

Csrockx

Oct 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/4/99
Whats your webpages address?

dave

3finger

Oct 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/4/99
In article <9577-37F...@newsd-223.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
Steve_...@webtv.net (Stephen Baxley) wrote:

Maybe the blond ądo was the last straw.

3finger

LRH

Oct 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/4/99

Stephen Baxley <Steve_...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> The Baxley Entertainment Report(my website) has learned that Valerie
> Voss is retiring at the end of this month.
> More on this on my webpage

From ShopTalk:

CNN's VALERIE VOSS has announced she will retire at the end of October.
"I will be 50 in a few months, and there are some things I'd like to do
while I still can." Voss and her husband, Doug Crenshaw, also retiring
from his practice as an Atlanta CPA, will set out November 1st on an
open-ended cruise aboard "satori" their WIB Crealock-designed Pacific
Seacraft sailboat. Voss, who hosted CNN's "Travel Guide" for eight
years, says "satori is a blue water cruiser, designed for crossing
oceans. We hope also to cruise the South Pacific, the Mediterranean, and
many points in-between." Voss leaves a legacy of pioneering efforts as
the first weather anchor on the CBS Morning News, she became the first
female meteorologist to work on CNN International, hiring forecasters
and designing the graphics and programming for television's first
"global" weathercast. (CNNI Weather)

Marc Galindo

Oct 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/4/99
Well, good for her! I just hope an "open-ended cruise" washes that horrible
dye job out of her hair...

--
----------------------
Marc Galindo

LRH <l...@NOSPAMbiosys.net> wrote in message

Stephen Baxley

Oct 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/5/99
the first one is my entertainment report webpage
the second is a TV version of fantasy football ..called super tv league.

http://community.webtv.net/Steve_Baxley/centerBAXLEY

http://community.webtv.net/Steve_Baxley/SuperTelevision

sammie

Oct 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/6/99
I guess I can have cable disconnected now. Hell, I never got to see her
anymore anyway, since she moved from the early morning show and quit travel
guide. Maybe Jill Brown will go to mornings and let "Bad Hair" Dave Hennen
take a rest...

SamBam

Oct 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/7/99
This is not a big loss

sammie

Oct 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/7/99
You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I've been watching CNN since
its first days on the air, and she's always been there as one of the most
beautiful women on television, and seems genuinely nice as well.

vinyljunk...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2019, 7:54:55 AM12/29/19
Totally uncalled for and mean spirited. I this knucklehead
Has grown up since this post. I almost feel sorry for him.