FS: 1994 Kelloggs Disney's "THE LION KING" Sky-Cap Set (Factory-Sealed)

j. r. sinclair

Aug 16, 2010, 6:14:16 AM8/16/10
1994 Kelloggs Disney's "THE LION KING" Sky-Cap Set (Factory-Sealed)

I have for sale the 1994 Kelloggs/Disney's "The Lion King" Factory-Sealed
(Canadian Food Issue) 12 Sky-Caps Set featuring: Simba, Mufasa, Nala, Timon,
Ed, Scar, Rafiki, Sarabi, Zazu, Shenzi, Pumba, and Banzai.
The 1994 "The Lion King" Sky-Caps Set is Factory-Sealed in MINT condition.
Price $12. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you