FS: 1998 Disney's "The Lion King II: Simba's Pride" Promotional Glass #5

j. r. sinclair

Aug 18, 2010, 6:49:06 AM8/18/10
1998 Disney's "The Lion King II: Simba's Pride" Promotional Glass #5

I have for sale the 1998 Disney/Welch's "The Lion King II: Simba's Pride"
Promotional Glass "Some Days Be Extra Brave". The glass measures 4" in
height, hold 8 oz of liquid and features a scene from the Lion King II:
Sima's Pride.
The 1994 Lion King II Promotional Glass is a Disney Licensed Product in MINT
condition.
Price $12. US plus postage

Note: Photo available upon request.

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you