FS: 1995 Disney/Schmid Co. "Christmas 1995" The Lion King Ornament

j. r. sinclair

Sep 29, 2010, 6:20:35 AM9/29/10
1995 Disney/Schmid Co. "Christmas 1995" The Lion King Ornament

I have for sale the following Disney/Schmid Co. "Christmas 1995" The Lion
King Ornament with Original Box in MINT condition. The Christmas Ornament
states: "Christmas 1995" and features a Christmas scene from Disney's
Classic, The Lion King.
Price $15. US plus postage

Note: Photo available upon request.

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you

smir...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2013, 8:39:22 AM4/2/13
I am so sorry if this is random, but I found this message on the internet and I was wondering if you still have the ornament for sale? I know I know this was posted years ago, but the worse thing you can tell me is no, right? If not, I'm sorry for wasting your time.