SKUNK EYE

nancy lamkin olson

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96
to ..
do...@aol.com (Donz5) wrote:
>From nancy lamkin olson <lam...@interaccess.com>:
>
>>Could someone please be so kind as to explain exactly what a skunk
>>eye is?
>
>It's kind of an exaggerated, disapproving wink that implies "I'm
>skeptical."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Well, whoopdedamndoo!
So, that's what I've been getting everytime I open my mouth! :-)
Thanks Donz dear. I truly did not know. (But I don't think this
is the first time Dave has accused Morty of giving him the old
skunker, is it?)
P.S. If Morty really is dating Martha Stewart can we expect to see
him ditch the flannel for fetching handloomed shirts dyed with
vegetables from Martha's own patch, so to speak? (insert your
own joke here)

"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's
life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if
there are men on base." -- Dave Barry

Donz5

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96