Why?

28 views
Skip to first unread message

JagGeD litL GrrRl

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to
more attractive maybe? would look pretty odd with nothing there, hehe

Yardbird wrote:

> Do men have nipples? Just curious ;)
>
> --


JagGeD litL GrrRl

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to
or to look more like women? cause we are so good looking? hehe

Lynn

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to

Yardbird wrote:

> Do men have nipples? Just curious ;)
>
> --

Part your thick dark Scottish chest hair where you suspect they might
be...then let us know!! (You can keep the hot pink thong on though!!)


Lynn

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to
So should they be gettin mammograms? (trying to envision a breast with no cup
size being sQuished for that lovely exam!!) Don't you think all guys should
have to go to the Gyne just once, for the 'experience' of it!! LOL!

Skyz7075 wrote:

> Did you know guys can get Breast Cancer? lol. about 1 percent of the male
> population gets it every year, So Rick you better start doing those chest
> examinations. :P~
> Skyz


Lynn

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to

Yardbird wrote:

> Oh I have them, just not sure what to do wit' em ;P BTW my chest hair is
> aurburn ;)

Ohhh...you were asking WHY do men have em!! For the lovin!..Better get out
more, dear Auburn chested dude! (Scientifically...any human being can
develop as either sex, depending on the hormonal environment in
gestation...whacky, but true!! So you got to have all the raw parts to work
with!) I DON'T think you want to know why people have pubic or axillary
hair!!!


Yardbird

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to

Skyz7075

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to

Yardbird

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to

: > Do men have nipples? Just curious ;)
: >
: > --

: Part your thick dark Scottish chest hair where you suspect they might


: be...then let us know!! (You can keep the hot pink thong on though!!)

Oh I have them, just not sure what to do wit' em ;P BTW my chest hair is
aurburn ;)
--

Jennifer

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
Yardbird wrote:
> Do men have nipples? Just curious ;)

I knew someone who said they were the most neglected part of the male
body. He, er, liked it when I paid attention to them. I think he has
your answer.


--
Jennifer
Every life should have nine cats.
j v d a l e at i b m dot n e t

Yardbird

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
Actually mine are quite sensitive too! :)


Jennifer (nos...@ibm.net) wrote:

--

Jennifer

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
I thought I sensed some frustration in your question!

Jennifer
(running away)

Yardbird

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
I think women don't pay enough attention to men's needs ;P


Jennifer (nos...@ibm.net) wrote:
: I thought I sensed some frustration in your question!

: Jennifer
: (running away)

--

aleftav

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
interesting, hehe the things you learn, hehe

aleftav

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
were to busy now a days, to bad for you poor neglected guys. hehe

Yardbird wrote:

> I think women don't pay enough attention to men's needs ;P
>
> Jennifer (nos...@ibm.net) wrote:
> : I thought I sensed some frustration in your question!
>
> : Jennifer
> : (running away)
>

> : >

Matt or Suzanne

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
LOL!!! but not saying a word!!!!
s./
ps. He thinks my meatballs are just fine now!!!!
Jennifer wrote:
>
> <rolls eyes> yeah, and I bet you tell your wife that her meatballs have
> too much parsley in them! :*

aleftav

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
hmmmmm very coded stuff here, hehe

Yardbird

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to

: Jennifer wrote:

: > <rolls eyes> yeah, and I bet you tell your wife that her meatballs have
: > too much parsley in them! :*

: >
I like parsley! No wife tho' ;( and I can't cook :(:(:(:(


--

Rick

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to

Yardbird wrote:

> and I can't cook :(:(:(:(
>
>

Learn! Just advice from an older (!), wiser (?) , " you'll get tired
of take-outs" kinda guy. <g> Rick


Liz Almond

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to

Yardbird wrote in message <6r827p$ce3$2...@News.Dal.Ca>...

>Do men have nipples? Just curious ;)


Apparantly, it's because, when the foetus is developing, the nipples are
formed BEFORE it's sex organs, which varies due to the level of hormones
present in the womb. I'm not sure if this is the correct answer, since I'm
not very good at Bio!

Liz Almond
Leicester England
l...@revbob.globalnet.co.uk


JagGeD litL GrrRl

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
AHA SO YOU DO NEED A COOK?

Yardbird wrote:

> : Jennifer wrote:
>
> : > <rolls eyes> yeah, and I bet you tell your wife that her meatballs have
> : > too much parsley in them! :*
> : >

> I like parsley! No wife tho' ;( and I can't cook :(:(:(:(
>
> --


JagGeD litL GrrRl

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
AHA RICKS OLDER!

Rick wrote:

> Yardbird wrote:
>
> > and I can't cook :(:(:(:(
> >
> >
>

Thergal

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
>?
>From: kli...@is.dal.ca (Yardbird)
>Date: Mon, Aug 17, 1998 11:12 EDT
>Message-id: <6r9h88$nt4$1...@News.Dal.Ca>

>
>I think women don't pay enough attention to men's needs ;P
>
>

Looks like you don't pick your women very well........Hmmmmmmm? Also, just
remember, if you want to take a little, you gotta be willing to give a lot!

Alex Robinson

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 18:43:08 +0100, "Liz Almond"
<l...@revbob.globalnet.co.uk> wrote:

>
>Yardbird wrote in message <6r827p$ce3$2...@News.Dal.Ca>...
>>Do men have nipples? Just curious ;)
>
>
>Apparantly, it's because, when the foetus is developing, the nipples are
>formed BEFORE it's sex organs, which varies due to the level of hormones
>present in the womb. I'm not sure if this is the correct answer, since I'm
>not very good at Bio!
>

Well I know I'm happy to accept that explanation! Well done my
friend, well done!


>


Alex Robinson

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 19:52:28 GMT, Rick <recl...@stc.net> wrote:
>
> Learn! Just advice from an older (!), wiser (?) , " you'll get tired
>of take-outs" kinda guy. <g> Rick
>

I just intend to marry a "tired of take - out" kind of guy. Whoever I
end up with better learn to cook if for nothing else than self
preservation!

Jennifer

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
<rolls eyes> yeah, and I bet you tell your wife that her meatballs have
too much parsley in them! :*

Yardbird wrote:
>
> I think women don't pay enough attention to men's needs ;P
>

Rick

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to

Alex Robinson wrote:

Then may I recommend to you gentlemen out there the Grolier interactive edition
of "Elle - Interactive Lessons in International Cuisine" a complete encycolpedia
of cooking with numerous recipes and practical advice. This CD-ROM will enable you
to put together an original menu for any occasion with professional advice from
over 2000 chefs from 40 countries. Each recipe is beautifully illustrated with a
full screen picture. To assist the novice as well as the expert, full-screen video
clips describe a variety of prepartation materials . Audio help can be accessed at
any time. .........not that I know anything about it........it came with the
computer <g> Rick


Yardbird

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
Alex Robinson (al...@concentric.net) wrote:
: On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 19:52:28 GMT, Rick <recl...@stc.net> wrote:
: >
: > Learn! Just advice from an older (!), wiser (?) , " you'll get tired
: >of take-outs" kinda guy. <g> Rick
: >

: I just intend to marry a "tired of take - out" kind of guy. Whoever I
: end up with better learn to cook if for nothing else than self
: preservation!


A girlfriend of mine is going to teach me to make curries and other
Indian/Sri Lankan cuisine! :) Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......can't wait for the
lessons! --

Paroikia

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to

Yardbird schrieb:

> Do men have nipples? Just curious ;)
>

> --

ehem....... I see this post the third time now......Something wrong
with your server, or are they really that much in need of attention ????

You have to explain this to me in the tub....
Paroikia


Yardbird

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
Thergal (the...@aol.com) wrote:
: >?

: >From: kli...@is.dal.ca (Yardbird)
: >Date: Mon, Aug 17, 1998 11:12 EDT
: >Message-id: <6r9h88$nt4$1...@News.Dal.Ca>
: >
: >I think women don't pay enough attention to men's needs ;P
: >
: >

: Looks like you don't pick your women very well........Hmmmmmmm? Also, just


: remember, if you want to take a little, you gotta be willing to give a lot!

Hey I give heart, body and soul ;)
--

Yardbird

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
All right! I just got a new can opener!!! :) I could open that tin of soup
for you ;)


Jennifer (nos...@ibm.net) wrote:
: Hmmm, I hear Suzanne in West Virginia has a good recipe for parsley
: meatballs!

: Cooking is easy Yardbird - just experiment and have fun. As a matter of
: fact, I'm going to go experiment with a can of Campbell's soup right
: now. :)

: Yardbird wrote:
: >
: > : Jennifer wrote:
: >
: > : > <rolls eyes> yeah, and I bet you tell your wife that her meatballs have


: > : > too much parsley in them! :*

: > : >
: > I like parsley! No wife tho' ;( and I can't cook :(:(:(:(
: >
: > --
: >

: --
: "Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that
: is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy" -Einstein on
: clothes

Matt or Suzanne

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
Yeah, but do you communicate!!!!! I don't doubt for one minute that my
husband gives me is heart, body, and soul, but he can't communicate
worth a hill of beans. We women aren't mind readers, you have to tell
us what you want.
Suzanne

JagGeD litL GrrRl

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
soup? I don't really like soup

JagGeD litL GrrRl

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to

Yardbird wrote:

> Alex Robinson (al...@concentric.net) wrote:
> : On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 19:52:28 GMT, Rick <recl...@stc.net> wrote:
> : >
> : > Learn! Just advice from an older (!), wiser (?) , " you'll get tired
> : >of take-outs" kinda guy. <g> Rick
> : >
>
> : I just intend to marry a "tired of take - out" kind of guy. Whoever I
> : end up with better learn to cook if for nothing else than self
> : preservation!
>
> A girlfriend of mine is going to teach me to make curries and other

oh like excuse me, how may girlfriends do you have anyways? Like you and Leo? As if
Leo being one of your girlfriends aint enough! like whatever! good for you!

JagGeD litL GrrRl

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
psssst Rick, I don't like Yardbird and Leo anymore definatly!!! are you still gay?

Rick wrote:

> Alex Robinson wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 19:52:28 GMT, Rick <recl...@stc.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > Learn! Just advice from an older (!), wiser (?) , " you'll get tired
> > >of take-outs" kinda guy. <g> Rick
> > >
> >
> > I just intend to marry a "tired of take - out" kind of guy. Whoever I
> > end up with better learn to cook if for nothing else than self
> > preservation!
>

Matt or Suzanne

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
Paroikia wrote:
>
> Matt or Suzanne schrieb:

>
> > Yeah, but do you communicate!!!!! I don't doubt for one minute that my
> > husband gives me is heart, body, and soul, but he can't communicate
> > worth a hill of beans. We women aren't mind readers, you have to tell
> > us what you want.
> > Suzanne
>
> This is strange. I know this phrase from men only ! Because I know women who are
> mindreaders, incl. me. Women are always understanding, good listeners, pay
> attention to men, know their needs before they speak it out.
> Paroikia
Yeah, I know what you are saying and I agree with the understanding,
good listeners, and paying attention part, but since our bodies are
different there are somethings that a woman needs to be told by the man
that he enjoyes and the man needs to be willing to communicate those
needs rather than sit around and wait for it to be discovered. Quite
frankly, i wouldn't have thought of it myself?
S./

Lynn

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to

Paroikia wrote:

> Jennifer schrieb:


>
> > Cooking is easy Yardbird - just experiment and have fun. As a matter of
> > fact, I'm going to go experiment with a can of Campbell's soup right
> > now. :)
> >
>

> Yes, its easy. The main thing is, you have to drink lots of wine while cooking,
> and garlic, chili and olive-oil !!!!!!! And listen to greek music, or to the all
> cuba allstars and dance a bit !!!!!
> Paroikia (want some lessons ?)

Heck..during the days of long distance dating...my husband to be(I didn't know that
yet!) kind of impressed me by having some kind of 'cook it for hours' soup going when
I arrived for the weekend. He didn't seem to mind at all when after having downed a
few beers, I giddily stired his creation and dumped half a beer in there! Hell, it
seemed pretty carefree and fun at the time, and the soup was great(although we were
half sauced by the time we tried it!!) Warning...don't try this (or putting too much
parsely in meatballs) after you've been married a while...for some reason it is
viewed with less hilarity once you've set up house!! %^)


Jennifer

unread,
Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
to
Hmmm, I hear Suzanne in West Virginia has a good recipe for parsley
meatballs!

Cooking is easy Yardbird - just experiment and have fun. As a matter of


fact, I'm going to go experiment with a can of Campbell's soup right
now. :)

Yardbird wrote:

Paroikia

unread,
Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
to

Paroikia

unread,
Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
to

Jennifer schrieb:

> Cooking is easy Yardbird - just experiment and have fun. As a matter of
> fact, I'm going to go experiment with a can of Campbell's soup right
> now. :)
>

Yes, its easy. The main thing is, you have to drink lots of wine while cooking,

Thergal

unread,
Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
to
You sound like a rare kind of guy--those girls in Halifax are lucky!
Laura

Paroikia

unread,
Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
to

Matt or Suzanne schrieb:

> Yeah, I know what you are saying and I agree with the understanding,


> good listeners, and paying attention part, but since our bodies are
> different there are somethings that a woman needs to be told by the man
> that he enjoyes and the man needs to be willing to communicate those
> needs rather than sit around and wait for it to be discovered. Quite
> frankly, i wouldn't have thought of it myself?
> S./

Suzanne, I was not talking about physical love. But as you mentioned it: Of course it
is the best to talk while making love, but on the other hand: with a little bit of
experience you know all the secret places of men, and if you try this and that (I dont
want to go in details here), and watch carefully their reactions, face and breath, you
will discover everything without even saying a word. Just my humble experience.
Paroikia

Elke

unread,
Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
to
Paroikia schrieb:

> Suzanne, I was not talking about physical love. But as you mentioned it: Of course it
> is the best to talk while making love, but on the other hand: with a little bit of
> experience you know all the secret places of men, and if you try this and that (I dont
> want to go in details here), and watch carefully their reactions, face and breath, you
> will discover everything without even saying a word. Just my humble experience.
> Paroikia

My dear,
you shouldn't go into details in that "not for adults only" newsgroup ;-)
You know, here in Germany you may watch a movie with 16 which in the state you may not
watch if you're 18 years or older.
So you're maybe already too "obscene" <g>?

Elke

Paroikia

unread,
Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
to

Lynn schrieb:

> Heck..during the days of long distance dating...my husband to be(I didn't know that
> yet!) kind of impressed me by having some kind of 'cook it for hours' soup going when
> I arrived for the weekend. He didn't seem to mind at all when after having downed a
> few beers, I giddily stired his creation and dumped half a beer in there! Hell, it
> seemed pretty carefree and fun at the time, and the soup was great(although we were
> half sauced by the time we tried it!!) Warning...don't try this (or putting too much
> parsely in meatballs) after you've been married a while...for some reason it is
> viewed with less hilarity once you've set up house!! %^)

Really girls, when I read the stories of you married ladies, you make me just happy that
I am not !!! >g<
Paroikia


Paroikia

unread,
Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
to

Elke schrieb:

BYE NOW ????????????????????????????
I said, that I dont go into details, and I didnt.
Guess what would happen if I would........LDC愀 fantasies would be a fairytail compared with
it.............but I dont.
Paroikia


JagGeD litL GrrRl

unread,
Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
to
hmmm body, interesting concept!

Yardbird wrote:

> Thergal (the...@aol.com) wrote:
> : >?


> : >From: kli...@is.dal.ca (Yardbird)
> : >Date: Mon, Aug 17, 1998 11:12 EDT
> : >Message-id: <6r9h88$nt4$1...@News.Dal.Ca>
> : >
> : >I think women don't pay enough attention to men's needs ;P
> : >
> : >
>
> : Looks like you don't pick your women very well........Hmmmmmmm? Also, just
> : remember, if you want to take a little, you gotta be willing to give a lot!
>
> Hey I give heart, body and soul ;)

> --


Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages