Question

Otto Bahn

Apr 15, 2010, 12:40:25 PM4/15/10
As far as I can tell, there's no difference between goth and emu.
What's the distincion...?

--oTTo--

Shelly

Apr 15, 2010, 12:43:54 PM4/15/10

"Otto Bahn" <Ladyb...@GroinToHell.com> wrote in message

> As far as I can tell, there's no difference between goth and emu.
> What's the distincion...?

Aside from the feathers? No idea!

--
Shelly
http://www.cat-sidh.net/blog

Otto Bahn

Apr 15, 2010, 1:04:32 PM4/15/10
"Shelly" <she...@cat-sidh.net> wrote

>> As far as I can tell, there's no difference between goth and emu.
>> What's the distincion...?
>
> Aside from the feathers? No idea!

You're gonna make emu boi cry!

--oTTo--

Jared

Apr 15, 2010, 1:05:24 PM4/15/10

"Many Aboriginal language groups throughout Australia have a tradition
that the dark dust lanes in the Milky Way represent a giant emu."

"...whereas the heroic Goths had left Sweden, invaded the Roman empire
and settled in Spain."

HTH

Shelly

Apr 15, 2010, 1:11:01 PM4/15/10

"Otto Bahn" <Ladyb...@GroinToHell.com> wrote in message

Isn't that what they do, anyway?

--
Shelly
http://www.cat-sidh.net/blog

Otto Bahn

Apr 15, 2010, 3:09:35 PM4/15/10
"Shelly" <she...@cat-sidh.net> wrote

>>> Aside from the feathers? No idea!
>>
>> You're gonna make emu boi cry!
>
> Isn't that what they do, anyway?

I thought they just *looked* like they wanted to cry.
Actual crying would smear the make-up.

--oTTo--

Nicko

Apr 15, 2010, 6:37:00 PM4/15/10

Their makeup is usually so hoplessly smeared after I'm done bitch-
slapping the shit out of them, that their tears hardly make a
difference.

--
YOP...

Tim McGaughy

Apr 15, 2010, 7:03:14 PM4/15/10
Otto Bahn wrote:
> As far as I can tell, there's no difference between goth and emu.
> What's the distincion...?

The goths were a germanic tribe that repeatedly attacked the Roman
empire. An Emu is a large flightless bird similar to an ostrich.

David DeLaney

Apr 15, 2010, 9:13:55 PM4/15/10
Otto Bahn <Ladyb...@GroinToHell.com> wrote:
>As far as I can tell, there's no difference between goth and emu.
>What's the distincion...?

One is shaped like a line with two bubbles on it, and the other is an
Internet-capable greek letter.

Dave
--
\/David DeLaney posting from d...@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the flower

David DeLaney

Apr 15, 2010, 9:15:03 PM4/15/10

Mmmm ... no, no - that can't be it. Not memorizable enough.

Which empires did the Emu attack?

Otto Bahn

Apr 16, 2010, 10:26:23 AM4/16/10
"Tim McGaughy" <tee...@toast.net> wrote

There we also visigoths and invisigoths. It's so confusing.

--oTTo--

Peter Constantine

Apr 16, 2010, 12:59:51 PM4/16/10
Dave wrote:

> Which empires did the Emu attack?

It attacked Michael Parkinson...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjtgsm-vi3E

whisky-dave

Apr 19, 2010, 6:46:48 AM4/19/10

"Peter Constantine" <const...@xsublime.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> Dave wrote:
>
>> Which empires did the Emu attack?
>
> It attacked Michael Parkinson...

Didn't 'it' he also throw his owner off the roof while
trying to fix a TV aerial

Elder

Apr 19, 2010, 5:57:37 PM4/19/10
In article <hq7fhp$97e$1...@gargoyle.oit.duke.edu>,
Ladyb...@GroinToHell.com says...

> As far as I can tell, there's no difference between goth and emu.
> What's the distincion...?
>
> --oTTo--

One has Rod Hull's hand up it's anus.
I'll let you guess which. But it might explain the miserable expression.
--
Carl Robson
Get cashback on your purchases

I am Passion and I am Warfare.

Apr 20, 2010, 9:48:08 PM4/20/10

Otto, is your hair still red?

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Apr 20, 2010, 11:28:25 PM4/20/10

When the Goths commit suicide the emus cry like little bitches.

mr dude

bar...@bookpro.com

Apr 21, 2010, 9:10:55 AM4/21/10

I was just wondering if he'd changed at all. I was standing by the
side of the road, rain falling on my shoes.

BW

Otto Bahn

Apr 21, 2010, 10:39:34 AM4/21/10
<bar...@bookpro.com> wrote

>>> As far as I can tell, there's no difference between goth and emu.
>>> What's the distincion...?
>>>
>>> --oTTo--
>>
>>Otto, is your hair still red?
>
> I was just wondering if he'd changed at all. I was standing by the
> side of the road, rain falling on my shoes.

I was tangled up and blew.

--oTTo--

Otto Bahn

Apr 21, 2010, 10:46:50 AM4/21/10
"mr du...@harvarduniversity.edu" <fost...@gmail.com> wrote

> As far as I can tell, there's no difference between goth and emu.
> What's the distincion...?
<

<When the Goths commit suicide the emus cry like little bitches.

I shot a pigeon once and watched its mate mourn and
preen over the dead body. I didn't shoot any more
birds with my BB gun after that. It was just another
target at the time, but then I realized, hey, actions
have consequences.

I wasn't all that self-conscious about it at the time,
but hey, I'M NOT A SOCIOPATH!!!

--oTTo--

I am Passion and I am Warfare.

Apr 21, 2010, 10:50:14 PM4/21/10
On Apr 21, 8:46 am, "Otto Bahn" <Ladybrr...@GroinToHell.com> wrote:
> "mr d...@harvarduniversity.edu" <foster...@gmail.com> wrote

The only thing I killed with my BB gun was flies. One moment they are
there, and then, *pop*. I hit a bird with my slingshot though, and
felt bad about that. It limped off over to a tree, and then I got
bored of watching it. I wonder if it died.