The Lemur's Tale

ophelia...@btinternet.com

Apr 8, 2013, 5:43:45 PM4/8/13
If you like lemurs, do read my picture book "A Lemur's Tale" about a stowaway baby lemur from Madagr. As he tries to make sense of a strange cold country he has found himself in, he settles in the household of an eccentric family and befriends its youngest member, a little girl called Lara. You can visit my site on www.zhibit.org/opheliaredpath and you can view images of the illustrations at www.opheliastory.co.uk Password - littleghost. And share this with your friends.

Happy Reading!