Lemur loaf!

Tim McDaniel

Jul 9, 2012, 10:38:00 PM7/9/12
I wonder whether anyone will actually read this.

http://cuteoverload.com/2012/07/09/lemur-loaf/ is VERY VERY cute.

I visited Duke Lemur Center (ne DUPC) last year and had a wonderful
visit. They now offer a guided tour that includes going inside an
enclosure, and it happened that I was the only person that day, so I
got a docent all to myself! Lemurs leeming within a few feet, saw a
fox in the distance in the enclosure, and lots of questions and
interaction! I hope they're over the turmoil of the DUPC times.

--
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tm...@panix.com

david.sh...@ymail.com

Jul 22, 2012, 10:35:24 AM7/22/12
On Jul 9, 10:38 pm, t...@panix.com (Tim McDaniel) wrote:
> I wonder whether anyone will actually read this.

No, since this group hasn't had an on-topic message in
several years now, no-one reads it.

> http://cuteoverload.com/2012/07/09/lemur-loaf/is VERY VERY cute.

Indeed.

> I visited Duke Lemur Center (ne DUPC) last year and had a wonderful
> visit.  They now offer a guided tour that includes going inside an
> enclosure, and it happened that I was the only person that day,
> so I got a docent all to myself!
> Lemurs leeming within a few feet, saw a
> fox in the distance in the enclosure, and lots of questions and
> interaction!  I hope they're over the turmoil of the DUPC times.

Do they require reservations?
Message has been deleted