Re: Is

dave hillstrom

Jun 24, 2008, 8:08:57 PM6/24/08
On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:40:12 GMT, Mudge <mu...@nospam.ever> wrote:

>dave hillstrom wrote:
>> Mudge wrote:
>>
>> >There anyone home ???
>>
>> maaaayyyyyybe.
>>
>> whats it too you?
>
>Sooths my random curiousness, innit !

one day, the space cows will come back to this newsgroup, ready to do
battle with the lemurs, our only defense against them.

and ill be here to lurk and read their plans.

frink patang!!

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj
"i believe that the word "fuckhead" has become so wide spread and

Lister

Jun 25, 2008, 8:31:44 AM6/25/08
On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:08:57 -0400, dave hillstrom <Da...@MeOw.OrG>
wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:40:12 GMT, Mudge <mu...@nospam.ever> wrote:
>
>>dave hillstrom wrote:

>>> maaaayyyyyybe.
>>>
>>> whats it too you?
>>
>>Sooths my random curiousness, innit !
>
>one day, the space cows will come back to this newsgroup, ready to do
>battle with the lemurs, our only defense against them.
>
>and ill be here to lurk and read their plans.
>
>frink patang!!

Ptang yang kipperbang?

dave hillstrom

Jun 30, 2008, 2:25:26 PM6/30/08
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:31:44 +0100, Lister <fa...@SPAMclara.net>
wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:08:57 -0400, dave hillstrom <Da...@MeOw.OrG>
>wrote:

>>>Sooths my random curiousness, innit !
>>
>>one day, the space cows will come back to this newsgroup, ready to do
>>battle with the lemurs, our only defense against them.
>>
>>and ill be here to lurk and read their plans.
>>
>>frink patang!!
>

>Ptang yang kipperbang?

COW INFILTRATOR!!!! NO GRAPE NEHI OR TWINKIES FOR YEW!!!!!

Lister

Jun 30, 2008, 4:48:56 PM6/30/08
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:25:26 -0400, dave hillstrom <Da...@MeOw.OrG>
wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:31:44 +0100, Lister <fa...@SPAMclara.net>
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:08:57 -0400, dave hillstrom <Da...@MeOw.OrG>
>>wrote:

>>>one day, the space cows will come back to this newsgroup, ready to do
>>>battle with the lemurs, our only defense against them.
>>>
>>>and ill be here to lurk and read their plans.
>>>
>>>frink patang!!
>>

>>Ptang yang kipperbang?
>
>COW INFILTRATOR!!!! NO GRAPE NEHI OR TWINKIES FOR YEW!!!!!

Eh?

Mudge

Jun 30, 2008, 6:15:02 PM6/30/08

On 06/30/2008 14:48:56 Lister wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:25:26 -0400, dave hillstrom wrote:

>> COW INFILTRATOR!!!! NO GRAPE NEHI OR TWINKIES FOR YEW!!!!!

> Eh?

'Swot I was wondering

--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in Calgary)

End Global warming ~ eliminate the cause ~ Gore Suzuki
Ohmygawd ~ it's over !

dave hillstrom

Jul 2, 2008, 2:27:43 PM7/2/08
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 22:15:02 GMT, Mudge <Mu...@nospam.ever> wrote:

>On 06/30/2008 14:48:56 Lister wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:25:26 -0400, dave hillstrom wrote:
>
>>> COW INFILTRATOR!!!! NO GRAPE NEHI OR TWINKIES FOR YEW!!!!!
>
>> Eh?
>

>'Swot I was wondering

ok. see, back when alt.fan.lemurs was created, like maybe 17 years
ago, there was this fabulously fun "imaginary" conflict between the
evil space invading cows and the lemurs, earths only hope. and there
where tons of messages there. but, as with many things, this conflict
slowly died out, and the group alt.fan.lemurs became an empty place.
it used to be that the denizens of this group, long gone, would donate
money to, and make a yearly trek to, the Duke University lemur
research facility.

thats it in a nutshell.

the fun is in the details.

Mudge